Naming a Sunday School class

G

God servant

I have been thinking about wanting to name the Sunday School class I teach. My class is considered the Primary SS class and the other classes have "names" like this as well. Our Wednesday evening classes have different names though. There are three girl classes on Wednesdays: one is blue belles, another is joy belles and another is little sweethearts. There are two boy classes, but I can't recall what they are named. I have actually wanted to come up with a name for my SS class since I began teaching back in April, but I just haven't done it yet. I have boys and girls both in my class and I teach 4 to 6 year olds. I was thinking about the name Kingdom Kids or something along those lines. I saw that name somewhere on the internet, maybe even on here, and I liked it. Does it sound okay for me to name my class and does the name Kingdom Kids sound okay? I doubt the name will be used for anything though, but I just thought it would be a nice touch.

Another idea would be to come up with another name to call the class other than Sunday School. That way the children won't relate the class as like being in school. Let me know if anyone has any ideas on that.