Name this?

L

LaurieMomof3

I sort of "started" a new children's ministry in my church. My husband does not go to church and all the SS teachers for the children are women. It dawned on me that my children were growing up seeing only women read the Bible. (they are 6, 5, and 2)

So I started recruiting men of the church to help. At the last 15 minutes of the SS hour, the volunteer of the week will go to the children's class and read the scripture that the SS lesson came from. Out of a real Bible not a children's Bible, and perferably their own.

This way, they will see that the Bible just isn't for women. I hope the children will see that the Bible is important to be read and loved by all sexes, and especially important for Godly men to revere and honor. I hope this makes sense. I grew up without this in my life and I can see the need. Our SS director has done just the most awesome job helping me get this together, and has all ages from teens to 80's to help.

Now I am thinking of naming this ministry - just for the purpose of making it more permanent and real to the church. Do you think this is wise? Do you have any name suggestions? Is there already something like this out there?