Name something that "squeezes" your FRUIT of The Spirit

• Thread starter woman.at.the.well
  • Start date
W

woman.at.the.well

For instance . . .

I have trouble with "patience" in the grocery store (e.g. long lines, slow lines, etc.) How about you? What "tests/squeezes" your fruit.

Name the specific fruit (mentioned below) and how you have trouble with it. Maybe we could pray for each other that way! :groupray:

Fruit = love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Scottish Joy

Veteran
Feb 17, 2005
✟9,185.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Gentleness for me.... I really need grace to be compassionate!! When I feel like somebody is overreacting, it bugs me... :o

I know God is working on me in this area though!!! Praise the Lord!!
And of course patience is another big one... do we ever really finish learning it???

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

isaiah5213

Bury Me With a Sword in my Hand
Sep 8, 2004
louisville kentucky area
✟25,601.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
gosh: i could name something that sqeezes everyone of those fruits...

but self-control/self-discipline is the one that always needs the most work w/me...

a squeezer: lack of quiet times... not being disciplined to get up BEFORE my kiddos wake me up, so i can sneak some time in w/God.. i usually don't get that in till about 10-11.... :sigh:

Upvote 0