Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So we got a call from the doctor. A feeding tube won’t work for various reasons. So they are going to put a stent in where the cancer is in his esophagus to keep it open. The cancer is very aggressive and they fear it will close up and cut off access to his stomach. Continued prayers appreciated.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He has pretty much been in bed since 8pm Friday evening. He got up shortly today to try to drink a milk shake. He had the chemo he wanted in Wednesday. He pulled his med ball out yesterday which is very dangerous. The doctor said that alone could of killed him. He has been losing control of his bodily functions and now he is in bed with labored breathing. It just seems that the end could be near. Prayers deeply appreciated.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He has pretty much been in bed since 8pm Friday evening. He got up shortly today to try to drink a milk shake. He had the chemo he wanted in Wednesday. He pulled his med ball out yesterday which is very dangerous. The doctor said that alone could of killed him. He has been losing control of his bodily functions and now he is in bed with labored breathing. It just seems that the end could be near. Prayers deeply appreciated.
Prayers, Michie.

• Prayers
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Very sorry to hear this, Michie.

Father, I pray for comfort for Michie and her family as well as for her step father. I thank You for being the God who heals, and I pray that the family continues believing and trusting in You during this hard time. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,679,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Very sorry to hear this, Michie.

Father, I pray for comfort for Michie and her family as well as for her step father. I thank You for being the God who heals, and I pray that the family continues believing and trusting in You during this hard time. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Thank you so much Mayflower.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums