ElderChris

Sep 4, 2007
NC
✟7,638.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my son. He is 19 and away from the Lord in his second year of college. He was saved at a young age. He is pretty much like the prodigal in that he rebelled walked away from the faith to taste the ways of the world. He is still tasting.

Please pray...
- that the ways of the world will not satisfy.
- that they will become distasteful.
- that someone will enter his life that will model genuine Christianity to him....a true lover of Jesus...and that he will be attracted to that.
- that God will draw him.

And pray any other way that the Lord may lead you.
Thank you so much.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord send people to cross the path with this young man to teach and lead him back to You, Lord JEsus and to Your love and help him to become obedient to God and to receive blessings and peace in his life, and Eternal life in the world to come. Amen.Bless this dad, ElderChris and help him to have courage and strength and faith to stand in the gap for his son and to pray for his repentance, deliverance and salvation. Amen.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father, I stand in agreement with all of these loving prayers for this son. I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done for I know you have the perfect plan for his life. Thank you for joining us in prayer and thank you that soon Elder Chris will soon return here with a wonderful testimony so that we may all sing praise and thanks. All things are possible through you. Thank you for this and for all you do, Amen

Upvote 0

Munch

Mighty Prayer Warrior
Aug 30, 2007
Venice
✟17,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Please pray...
- that the ways of the world will not satisfy.
- that they will become distasteful.
- that someone will enter his life that will model genuine Christianity to him....a true lover of Jesus...and that he will be attracted to that.
- that God will draw him.

Praying for these things!! :prayer:

Upvote 0

ekerazy78

Jan 26, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟8,287.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Father sometimes You must take us to a disgusting place in our lives to see that this world has nothing for us. I pray God that You will do for this young man what You did for me. Save him from hitting rock bottom like I did God. I pray God that You will put someone in his life that will plant a seed in his head. Mighty God for You are so Holy. We praise You God for the works that will be done in this mans life. Change his heart oh God, may he come to know You in a deeper way!

In Jesus Name
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gregged

Ps 46:1 Our very present help in times of trouble
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2006
England
✟514,994.00
Faith
Pentecostal
[c]...But God does not take away life; instead, he devises ways so that a banished person may not remain estranged from him...
2 Samuel 14:14
[/c]

Heavenly Father, thank You for this man's son and the plans You have for him. I ask You protect him while he is away at college, where there are many temptations and voices that would lead him astray. I ask You to guard his ear and eye gates, that nothing would enter them which should not, and that he would be a leading voice to others away from those things, rather than a follower into them. I thank You that even now you have a plan devised which will bring his son back into Your fold, so that He would not be a lost sheep. We trust You Lord for all that you are doing in his life, and that You will overshadow him. I ask too that You would give this man and his wife peace, knowing that You are in control of their son's life and have all things in Your hands. I ask these things in Jesus' Name. :amen:

Upvote 0