My sister just tried to commit suicide. Please pray!

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟913,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Her husband just found her lying on the couch with blood coming out of her mouth. Still breathing but not responsive. She was just rushed to the hospital.
Father in heaven I pray in the name of Jesus for Michie's sister. I pray you will work a miracle in her life to restore her physically , to give her a sense of hope and encouragement in Christ, to lead her to see the Love that Jesus has for her and her family in that He died for her sins and longs to be in fellowship with her "that her joy may be full".

Please grant an extension of the probationary time she has on Earth - just as has been given to each one of us. In the name of Jesus and the power of His shed blood for our sins - I ask for mercy in this case and at this time.

In Jesus name - Amen

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They found methadone in her system. Where in the world she got it is a mystery to me. They think all the blood coming from her mouth was because she had a seizure and bit her tongue. She is on a ventilator and is being moved to ICU.

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Got a second doctor to look at the brain scans. We were told that it appears that she has schizophrenia and her brain has shrunk so much that she has the brain of a 75 year old. :(

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟101,062.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
So sorry to hear that of your sister, Michie.

Our Father in heaven we seek You in intercession for the health of Michie's sister. Be by her side as the doctors tend to her. May Your healing hands be upon her. In this challenging time may Your Peace & Grace flow abundantly to the family as they support one another. We ask this in the name of Jesus our Saviour. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I called ICU and she is awake and aware now but still on a ventilator. I’m going to try to take mom into see her today if she is up to it. I guess her husband has been going through her phone and she has been researching funeral homes for about 2 months. :(

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We went in to see her. I barely recognized her. It was awful. I tried not to cry but I did. :( the ventilator was removed and she was not the same person. Before we came she became irritated and asked her kids to leave. We stopped in after. She was very angry (and I think it was because she was still alive). I handed her a card which she did not open and I asked her if us being there upset her more. She asked if we could leave. So we did. She is in a locked unit in ICU. They may move her to the mental facility tonight. I’ll hear more news later. She looked horrible. Weird movements with her mouth and her words were running together. It was very upsetting. She seems determined not to go into a treatment center and continue on with her plans.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟101,062.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
It is heartbreaking to see someone you love so dearly go through such a transformation. Take heart and be strong for her even when she is unable to comprehend it. However do take time to give yourself some rest and find renewal in the Lord. My continued prayer for your family. Blessing be upon you.

Upvote 0