Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
As a Christian we need to live with the love of Christ in our heart. If your thinking about yourself you’re not thinking of Christ. As long as you live on this earth people will pay attention to themselves.

ROMANS 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Life will always be hard for some and easier for others. So who cares for us in this life? God, the Father of His children, listen to what God is telling you.

1CORINTHIANS 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

The people that love Christ will always do there best to show love, but because we’re human even we can’t love you like Christ can.

Only faith "full belief" in Jesus Christ can provide salvation. Ask in your own way this is just a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry Christ had to take the punishment that I deserve." "I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins. I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.”

After your done tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for Salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

ddrgkd

Ask Christ For Salvation
Feb 19, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
As a Christian we need to live with the love of Christ in our heart. If your thinking about yourself you're not thinking of Christ. As long as you live on this earth people will pay attention to themselves.

ROMANS 8:36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.

Life will always be hard for some and easier for others. So who cares for us in this life? God, the Father of His children, listen to what God is telling you.

1CORINTHIANS 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

The people that love Christ will always do there best to show love, but because were human even we cant love you like Christ can.

Only faith "full belief" in Jesus Christ can provide salvation. Ask in your own way this is just a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry Christ had to take the punishment that I deserve." "I ask you Christ that you please forgive me of all my sins. I thank you Lord for your wonderful grace and forgiveness.

After your done tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for Salvation and go to Sunday school you'll find fellowship to be a great help as you grow as a Christian.

Upvote 0

ddrgkd

Ask Christ For Salvation
Feb 19, 2009
United States
Visit site
✟15,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Because were sinners it’s hard to avoid just thinking of yourself. As a Christian we need to live with the love of Christ in our heart.

Life will always be hard for some and easier for others. So who cares for us in this life “God”, listen to what He is telling you.

The people that love Christ will always do their best to show love, but because we’re human even we can’t love you like Christ can.

If you're not saved today you can use this as a guide.

"Dear heavenly Father I am sorry your Son took the punishment that I deserve. I ask you Christ please forgive me of all my sins."

Tell a pastor at a Christian Church that you have asked Christ for salvation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0