Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think he is just beautiful. *G* And double sexy in the gym when he benchpresses..... okay, now that I have given TMI.... *W* how about some name sugestions, especially for girls?
I think you both are a very cute couple.

So what are you thinking as far as names go?

Religious theme?

Upvote 0

faerieevaH

lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Preferably a name with a religious connotation: biblical, Saint or Saint derrivative.

We have a few options for boys. One of the problems is that the name needs to work in both languages.
Try to pronounce this one for example: Goedele... I already need to correct people constantly with Eva, so...

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Preferably a name with a religious connotation: biblical, Saint or Saint derrivative.

We have a few options for boys. One of the problems is that the name needs to work in both languages.
Try to pronounce this one for example: Goedele... I already need to correct people constantly with Eva, so...
Yikes.

Haven't a clue outside english.

So the Dr. seems to think baby is a boy?

Better safe than sorry just incase & be prepared.

Upvote 0

Sandlapper277

Dec 26, 2006
✟15,694.00
Faith
Catholic
Goadele? Sorry, but in South Carolina's schools that would quickly become "goat". :D I don't know where the children treat classmates with exotic names well, and I sadly suspect it is nowhere in metro Columbia. I don't say this to stop you from using a name like that, pronounced correctly, I'm sure it's very pretty. Goa-de-LE?

You have to figure out a name that sounds good in three languages, Belgian, English, and Southern, with the last one varying in importance on how long you plan to stay in SC. A neat idea might be to combine the name of a Belgian saint with an American one for a first-middle combination.

Upvote 0

Rebekka

meow meow meow meow meow meow
Oct 25, 2006
✟34,375.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
You're both looking great! :thumbsup:

Belgian isn't a language. :p

Goedele = Goo-duh-luh I think - I'm not good at phonetics in English though. And the g in Eglish is not our g, but I don't know how else to write it. :sorry:

How about Rebecca? ;)
Maria
Dymphna (for a Belgian twist)
Clara
Catherine
Laura
Rose/Rosa
Martha
Sarah
Geneviève - no, I'm joking :D
Agnes
Anna
Hannah
Elisabeth
Lydia

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.