My opinion about this nation and current events

Status
Not open for further replies.

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
688. Anti-terror drill - bizarre coincidence (9/29/2011)

In big plot, the Feds used to organize a similar exercise too, to assure its success.

In 7/22/2011 Norway terror attack:

Norwegian Police Confirm Drill Identical to Breivik’s Attack

• Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com August 26, 2011
The Norwegian newspaper Aftenposten reports today police sources have confirmed that hours before Anders Behring Breivik launched his deadly attack at a political summer camp on Utøya island on July 22, police had conducted a drill for a “practically identical scenario.”

“Sources within the top level management of the police in Oslo have confirmed to Aftenposten that the drill finished at 15:00 that same Friday,” the newspaper reports. “All of the officers from the anti-terror unit that later took part at the bombsite at the government buildings and went out to Utøya to apprehend Anders Behring Breivik had been training on the exact same scenario earlier the same day and in the days preceding,” writes Andreas Bakke Foss.

The bomb attributed to Breivik went off only 26 minutes after the anti-terror drill finished, according to officials.

» Norwegian Police Confirm Drill Identical to Breivik’s Attack Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

In 7/7/2005 London bombing: (The plot known with Hurricane Katrina, ended on 9/24/2005)

7/7 Mock Terror Drill: What Relationship to the Real Time Terror Attacks?

by Michel Chossudovsky August 8, 2005

A fictional "scenario" of multiple bomb attacks on London's underground took place at exactly the same time as the bomb attack on July 7, 2005.

Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, a private firm on contract to the London Metropolitan Police, described in a BBC interview how he had organized and conducted the anti-terror drill, on behalf of an unnamed business client.

The fictional scenario was based on simultaneous bombs going off at exactly the same time at the underground stations where the real attacks were occurring:

7/7 Mock Terror Drill: What Relationship to the Real Time Terror Attacks?

In famous 911/2001 terror attack:

Was the NRO's 9/11 Drill Just a Coincidence?

Posted By: ChristopherBollyn Date: Friday, 1-Nov-2002 16:24:12

U.S. SPY Satellite Agency’s Mock 9/11 Drill Exposes Administration Lies

By Christopher Bollyn
American Free Press

The NRO, which works closely with the Dept. of Defense and CIA, had planned a simulated exercise in which a small jet “crashes” into one of the four towers at the agency's headquarters on the morning of Sept. 11, 2001. The government said it was a “bizarre coincidence” that one of the most important U.S. intelligence agencies had planned a mock plane-into-building crash on Sept. 11, according to the Associated Press who reported the story on August 22.

Was the NRO's 9/11 Drill Just a Coincidence?

All those drills were identical to the coming "terror attack" and happened at same time at same place. They played mission to cover up the main attack. In case the perpetrators were found by the security guard at the site, they would pass the security check by disguising as part of the exercise. Here is how it interrupted the air defense:

9/11 War Games

paralysis of air defenses to ensure the attack succeeded?

"Is this real world or an exercise?" Col. Robert K. Marr Jr. Northeast

Air Defense Sector.

simulation of a plane crash into the NRO headquarters (near Dulles Airport, Virginia) - this was not a "terrorism" exercise but it did result in the evacuation of most NRO employees just as the "real" 9/11 was taking place, making it more difficult for the nation's spy satellites to be used to track the hijacked planes
The publicly available mass media articles about these exercises state that they were similar enough to the actual events that top NORAD personnel were confused, not sure if 9/11 was "part of the drill" or a real world event.

9/11 War Games Before and During the Attacks

Since 911, the "bizarre coincidence" becomes routine job.

689. Plant in garbage can and 6/10/2011 case (10/17/2011)

I have been blocked to access the Internet again since Oct. 2. What I can say is my revelation are too true to be known by others. The Feds are afraid of it. It also means another framed case will come. It may happen on 10/18. My wife is arranged a Phillipine tour between 10/18 to 10/24.

How will the Feds frame me in the case? The frequent practise they do is to plant in trash. There was an evident one in 9/24/2005 case. The Feds arranged a garbage dumping for me on that day. (see 342. Homeowner Association again (9/12/05))

About four years ago, our gabbage cart was stolen. Since the neighbor are agents and informants, obviously they wanted us to buy a new one. Fearing the new garbage cart would be installed with detect bugs or planted drugs, I didn't order a new cart. I burnt the trash or threw them into public garbage can.

The latest attempt was on 6/10/2011. It was Friday, the garbage collect day for our community. At night of 6/9 my daughter urged me to take the recycle cart to the street. I refused. I hadn't done that for a long time. So I thought the Feds organized another case on 6/10 with the nuclear crisis in Nebraska. See (673. Another attempt of Nuclear attack (6/20/2011))

A news I learned several days later proved my worry. Those high ranking officials knew the planned disaster(used as distraction) was coming.

6/10/11 NASA Emails ALL Employees to PREPARE!
June 10, 2011

NASA Emails ALL Employees to PREPARE! June 10, 2011 - YouTube

Several weeks later, another news proved the 6/10 plot. Norway police had an anti-terror drill on 6/8, a prepare for the 6/10 "terror attack". The 6/10 plot went soured. They did it again in next month. That was the 7/22 "terror attack" done by Breivik.

The police forgot to inform practice
(Anti-terrorpolitiet avfyrte sprengladninger under en øvelse midt i Oslo, to hundre meter fra Operaen, men glemte å gi beskjed til publikum.) Anti-terror police fired explosive charges during a training center in Oslo, two hundred meters from the Opera, but forgot to notify the public.

HANS O. TORGERSEN Publisert: 06.08.2011 23.27 Oppdatert: 06.08.2011 23.27

Google Translate

690. FBI the trash men (10/17.2011)

Another event proved the 6/10 plot related to trash, was a news two days later.

FBI expands agents' reach

Privacy advocates express concern over broader search rules
By Charlie Savage New York Times

WASHIGNGTO - The FBI is giving significant new powers to its roughly 14,000 agents - allowing them more leeway to search databases, go through household trash or use surveillance teams to scrutinize the lives of people who have attracted their attention.

(June 13, 2011 Mercury News)

The fourth ammendment of the Constitution protects citizens from unreasonable search and arrest. One impoatant role is to prevent the bad police to frame people by planting. Now FBI issue their own rules to bypass the law. They can do it not on evidence by on "who have attracted their attention."

Recently there is a movement of "Occupy the Wall Street". It is expanding nationwide. I worry there may be a massive "dirty bomb" terror attack on the protesters in later October - the alleged time when the Feds carry out their framed case.

Last edited:

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
This nation is US. Even I talked about other countries, it relates to US.

----------------

691. October 21 plot (11/1/2011)

The Feds used to create big events such like natural disaster, terror attack and war to distract public attention from the case they framed on me. They used to have their assets to spread the disaster information to cheat religious people.

The Feds prepared a framed case on 10/21. 10/21 was Friday – trash collect day in my community. They prepared a big earthquake on that day and let Harold Camping to announce it was the world end day to justify the disaster. The similar attempt last time of "The judgment Day" was 5/21/2011. My wife was arranged a trip to East Coast between 5/20 and 5/22. (see "670. New warning in May (5/20/2011)" and 671) This time she was arranged a Philippine tour from 10/18 to 10/26.

Harold Camping Predicts End of the World, Again
Oct 11, 2011 1:33pm

Harold Camping, the Christian broadcaster who predicted the end of the world would come last May, says the true end is now near. He was off by five months, he says; the real day is Oct. 21.

The Family Radio website has the full text of his latest prediction.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/10/harold-camping-predicts-end-of-the-world-again/

I know the disaster was an earthquake because they prepared a largest drill the world has ever seen on 10/20.

Bay Area prepares for the big one with statewide earthquake drill

By: Bay City News | 10/19/11 11:21 PM
Bay Area residents are expected to participate in a statewide earthquake drill Thursday at 10:20 a.m. (Courtesy photo)More than 8.5 million Californians will be refilling emergency kits, ducking under tables or standing in doorways as they participate in the largest earthquake drill the world has ever seen Thursday morning, the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) said.

There were two earthquakes took place on 10/20 to justify the coming planned big quake. The miracle was that in last world end prediction, there was also a similar earthquake (magnitude 3.6) took place on 5/21. See #571.

2 earthquakes shake up San Francisco Bay Area

By: Sarah Gantz | 10/20/11 10:30 PM Examiner Staff Writer
Two earthquakes (magnitude 3.8 and 4.0) rattled the Bay Area on Thursday just hours after millions of people statewide practiced how to respond to the big one.

You can see that was a routine job. From organizing the trip, action day selection (weekends) announcing the Judgment Day, to the scale of the cover up earthquakes. It was a skilled technique.

Of course, there was Iran war as I always said. ABC News reported Harold Camping’s prediction on 10/11. Next day A.G. Holder and FBI Chief Mueller announced "Iran’s plot to assassinate Saudi ambassador in US". The comments in the Internet mostly think it is a sting to justify a war on Iran.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']692. Iran war (11/8/2011)[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']To justify a war on Iran, the accusation is that Iran is developing nuclear weapons. To push the Americans to support the war, the Feds did a lot of provocateur work. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] [/FONT]
  • [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Psychological work: Intimidate public with nuclear crisis. We saw on 3/11/2011, an earthquake in Japan which damaged the nuclear plant in Fukushima. Media blew the trumpet to make it another Chernobyl case. Then in June, (timing is important here. Remember the Operation Geronimo was on May 1st. ) They prepared two nuclear disasters in US. One was in Calhoun Nuclear Plant in Nebraska, the other one was in Los Alamos nuclear Lab in New Mexico.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Insiders knew the disaster to come in advance, gave a warning. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']
6/10/11 NASA Emails ALL Employees to PREPARE![/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] June 10, 2011 [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZUPGw7p9I0&feature=player_embedded
[/FONT]
“ Nebraska Nuclear Plant: Emergency Level 4 & Getting Worse -[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] June 14, 2011 (1of3) [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSvvmrB7qEg&feature=youtu.be “[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']“10 Mile Mandatory Evacuation Area at the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Plant[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Posted on July 2, 2011 by admin [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/10-mile-mandatory-evacuation-area-at-the-fort-calhoun-nuclear-plant [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] “Mandatory evacuation ordered as blaze threatens Los Alamos[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Posted On Tuesday, June 28, 2011 By . Under WORLD[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']http://mysouth.su/2011/06/mandatory-evacuation-ordered-as-blaze-threatens-los-alamos/ “
[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']You also can see how US media is under the control of the Feds. They didn’t report the disaster, although it was at #4 emergency level, same level Fukushima had had. They were waiting for a false flag nuclear attack from “Al Qaida”. They wanted to make a shock and awe. When people were frozen in nuclear panic, Pentagon could activate a war. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']The nuclear disaster hadn’t developed further because their main case failed to go through. [/FONT]
  • [FONT='Times New Roman','serif']A false flag nuclear attack to justify war on Iran. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'](1) [/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif']On April 25, Five days before “Operation Geronimo”, so said “Al Qaida” knew Bin Laden would be “killed” and threatened a nuclear attack. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']"
Al-Qaeda Threatens to Unleash ‘Nuclear Hellstorm’ if bin Laden Caught[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Posted by Ingrid Turner on Apr 25, 2011 [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'] Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (NEWSTABULOUS) – According to news reported by WikiLeaks, threats have been received from al-Qaeda terrorists, stating that they will “unleash a nuclear hellstorm” upon Western countries if Osama bin Laden is ever caught or killed.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']http://newstabulous.com/al-qaeda-threatens-to-unleash-nuclear-hellstorm-if-bin-laden-caught/9761/
[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'](2) [/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif']May 1st, Operation Geronimo. Bin Laden was “killed” in a corpse less show. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'](3) [/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif']June 8, an announcement from Al Qaida justified the planned June nuke attack. [/FONT]
Bin Laden's No. 2: Muslims will destroy America[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']By BEN HUBBARD, Associated Press Ben Hubbard, Associated Press – Wed Jun 8, 4:24 pm ET[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']CAIRO – Osama bin Laden's deputy warned Wednesday that America faces not individual terrorists or groups but an international community of Muslims that seek to destroy it and its allies. He was delivering a 28-minute videotaped eulogy to slain al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110608/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_al_qaida_message
[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Though the June plot failed, the Feds still plans one before the end of the year – before Pentagon has to withdraw the troops from Iraq in 2011. So we saw Holder and Mueller have pushed out an “Iran is to assassinate Saudi Ambassador in US soil” case and now this news:[/FONT]
Correcting the ‘fairy tale’: A SEAL’s account of how Osama bin Laden really died[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']11/7/2011[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']http://news.yahoo.com/correcting-fairy-tale-seal-account-osama-bin-laden-054233289.html
[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Government changed the “kill Bin Laden” story again and again. It made their credit notorious low. They don’t care. Yesterday they let out a new one. What’s the purpose? My point of view: It’s a trick to remind public of Operation Geronimo. It’s a psychological tactic to let people believe it is a “revenge from Al Qaida” when a nuclear attack happens,. [/FONT]

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
692. Iran war (11/8/2011)

To justify a war on Iran, the accusation is that Iran is developing nuclear weapons. To push the Americans to support the war, the Feds did a lot of provocateur work.

1. Psychological work: Intimidate public with nuclear crisis. We saw on 3/11/2011, an earthquake in Japan which damaged the nuclear plant in Fukushima. Media blew the trumpet to make it another Chernobyl case. Then in June, (timing is important here. Remember the Operation Geronimo was on May 1st. ) They prepared two nuclear disasters in US. One was in Calhoun Nuclear Plant in Nebraska, the other one was in Los Alamos nuclear Lab in New Mexico.

Insiders knew the disaster to come in advance, gave a warning.

6/10/11 NASA Emails ALL Employees to PREPARE!

June 10, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZUPGw7p9I0&feature=player_embedded

“ Nebraska Nuclear Plant: Emergency Level 4 & Getting Worse -
June 14, 2011 (1of3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSvvmrB7qEg&feature=youtu.be “

“10 Mile Mandatory Evacuation Area at the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Plant
Posted on July 2, 2011 by admin

http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/10-mile-mandatory-evacuation-area-at-the-fort-calhoun-nuclear-plant

“Mandatory evacuation ordered as blaze threatens Los Alamos
Posted On Tuesday, June 28, 2011 By . Under WORLD

http://mysouth.su/2011/06/mandatory-evacuation-ordered-as-blaze-threatens-los-alamos/ “

You also can see how US media is under the control of the Feds. They didn’t report the disaster, although it was at #4 emergency level, same level Fukushima had had. They were waiting for a false flag nuclear attack from “Al Qaida”. They wanted to make a shock and awe. When people were frozen in nuclear panic, Pentagon could activate a war.

The nuclear disaster hadn’t developed further because their main case failed to go through.

2. A false flag nuclear attack to justify war on Iran.

(1) On April 25, Five days before “Operation Geronimo”, so said “Al Qaida” knew Bin Laden would be “killed” and threatened a nuclear attack.

"
Al-Qaeda Threatens to Unleash ‘Nuclear Hellstorm’ if bin Laden Caught
Posted by Ingrid Turner on Apr 25, 2011

Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (NEWSTABULOUS) – According to news reported by WikiLeaks, threats have been received from al-Qaeda terrorists, stating that they will “unleash a nuclear hellstorm” upon Western countries if Osama bin Laden is ever caught or killed.

http://newstabulous.com/al-qaeda-threatens-to-unleash-nuclear-hellstorm-if-bin-laden-caught/9761/

(2) May 1st, Operation Geronimo. Bin Laden was “killed” in a corpse less show.

(3) June 8, an announcement from Al Qaida justified the planned June nuke attack.
Bin Laden's No. 2: Muslims will destroy America

By BEN HUBBARD, Associated Press Ben Hubbard, Associated Press – Wed Jun 8, 4:24 pm ET

CAIRO – Osama bin Laden's deputy warned Wednesday that America faces not individual terrorists or groups but an international community of Muslims that seek to destroy it and its allies. He was delivering a 28-minute videotaped eulogy to slain al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110608/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_al_qaida_message

Though the June plot failed, the Feds still plans one before the end of the year – before Pentagon has to withdraw the troops from Iraq in 2011. So we saw Holder and Mueller have pushed out an “Iran is to assassinate Saudi Ambassador in US soil” case and now this news:

Correcting the ‘fairy tale’: A SEAL’s account of how Osama bin Laden really died
11/7/2011

http://news.yahoo.com/correcting-fairy-tale-seal-account-osama-bin-laden-054233289.html

Government changed the “kill Bin Laden” story again and again. It made their credit notorious low. They don’t care. Yesterday they let out a new one. What’s the purpose? My point of view: It’s a trick to remind public of Operation Geronimo. It’s a psychological tactic to let people believe it is a “revenge from Al Qaida” when a nuclear attack happens,.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
693. Eric Holder and Operation “Fast and Furious” (11/14/2011)

In last article, I said, “The nuclear disaster hadn’t developed further because their main case failed to go through.” The main plot is to kill Kat Hak Sung in a framed case. In recent years, the Feds prepared so many times to create war on Iran with false flag terror attacks. All failed to go through because the main plot went soured. So in June, when they were creating two nuclear disasters in US, they also authorized themselves with extended illegal power.

By Charlie Savage New York Time

WASHIGNGTO - The FBI is giving significant new powers to its roughly 14,000 agents - allowing them more leeway to search databases, go through household trash or use surveillance teams to scrutinize the lives of people who have attracted their attention.

The tactic is to authorize the Feds with power of unreasonable arrest and search. When they want to wrong someone they disliked, they only need to plant something illegal in his trash then they can make an arrest. It bypasses the Fourth Amendment. That rule is issued particularly on Kat Hak Sung. That’s obvious. Of course, the rule is against law. It doesn’t matter. They have convenient way. Let a political assigned official to take the responsibility. In August 2007 plot, (signaled by a B-52 loaded with nuclear missiles flying over US Continental on 8/30) President advisor Carl Rove and A.G. Gonzales both resigned on that day. Gonzales stayed a little longer later because the main plot (framed case) hadn’t been carried out. Now it’s A.G. Holder’s turn.

In recent weeks, there is a strong voice to demand the resignation of A.G. Eric Holder for his authorization of “Operation Fast and Furious”. He neglects the demand.

“ Rep. Joe Walsh to Eric Holder: You better resign immediately, buddy

October 26, 2011 by Tina Korbe

http://peakoilpetroleumandpreciousmetals.yuku.com/topic/14816/Congressional-Hearings-Operation-Gunrunner--Operation-Fast?page=6 “

“As a victim’s family speaks, 38 congressmen demand Eric Holder’s resignation

Published: 12:43 AM 11/10/2011

http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/10/as-a-victims-family-speaks-38-congressmen-demand-eric-holders-resignation/#ixzz1dXEpxHA4 “ [/quote]

Why Eric Holder clings to his office not to resign? He is waiting for a big case. When the FBI, DEA in Department of Justice commit a crime – killing people in a framed case, he’ll step down to take the responsibility. That’s the way how the Feds play the politics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
693. Eric Holder and Operation “Fast and Furious” (11/14/2011)

In last article, I said, “The nuclear disaster hadn’t developed further because their main case failed to go through.” The main plot is to kill Kat Hak Sung in a framed case. In recent years, the Feds prepared so many times to create war on Iran with false flag terror attacks. All failed to go through because the main plot went soured. So in June, when they were creating two nuclear disasters in US, they also authorized themselves with extended illegal power.

By Charlie Savage New York Times

The tactic is to authorize the Feds with power of unreasonable arrest and search. When they want to wrong someone they disliked, they only need to plant something illegal in his trash then they can make an arrest. It bypasses the Fourth Amendment. That rule is issued particularly on Kat Hak Sung. That’s obvious. Of course, the rule is against law. It doesn’t matter. They have convenient way. Let a political assigned official to take the responsibility. In August 2007 plot, (signaled by a B-52 loaded with nuclear missiles flying over US Continental on 8/30) President advisor Carl Rove and A.G. Gonzales both resigned on that day. Gonzales stayed a little longer later because the main plot (framed case) hadn’t been carried out. Now it’s A.G. Holder’s turn.

In recent weeks, there is a strong voice to demand the resignation of A.G. Eric Holder for his authorization of “Operation Fast and Furious”. He neglects the demand.

“ Rep. Joe Walsh to Eric Holder: You better resign immediately, buddy

October 26, 2011 by Tina Korbe

http://peakoilpetroleumandpreciousmetals.yuku.com/topic/14816/Congressional-Hearings-Operation-Gunrunner--Operation-Fast?page=6 “

“As a victim’s family speaks, 38 congressmen demand Eric Holder’s resignation

Published: 12:43 AM 11/10/2011

http://dailycaller.com/2011/11/10/as-a-victims-family-speaks-38-congressmen-demand-eric-holders-resignation/#ixzz1dXEpxHA4 “

Why Eric Holder clings to his office not to resign? He is waiting for a big case. When the FBI, DEA in Department of Justice commit a crime – killing people in a framed case, he’ll step down to take the responsibility. That’s the way how the Feds play the politics.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jameseb

Smite me, O Mighty Smiter!
Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟117,368.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Regardless, I don't live in your silly country, so please refer to it as "that" country, not "this" country, or I get confused.

I dunno, but I find it silly you can't spare a brain cell or two to figure if he's talking about "that" or "this" country. Not that difficult, mate.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
694. The term of FBI Chief (11/21/2011)

Two years ago, I talked about the other story of the resignation of the chief of the FBI and DEA.

Re: “610. The road of persecution (9/23/09)
……

7. In early April, 2001, Feds (DOD and DOJ) created EP-3 spy plane incident. In negotiation to release the spy plane crew, FBI and DEA signed a secret deal with Chinese government. In the secret deal, China would frame a drug case. The payment was huge. China was granted to host 2008 Olympic Game and to be a member of WTO. China was greatly benefitted by this deal. As a result, China now becomes the second economic power in the world. Because of that deal, both the director of FBI and DEA resigned in April 2001 and left their posts three months later.
to see the secret deal about spy-plane at:

Sherman Skolnick's Report “

The term for FBI chief is ten years. Louis Freeh headed the office from 1993 to 2001, two years short for a full term. He and the Chief of DEA both resigned in April (when their representatives signed the secret deal with China to frame a drug case) and left their post in later June. June 11, 2001 was the action date of the framed drug case. They left their post after their plot ended (though it failed to go through).

I learned the action date from an intimidation from FBI.

Author:FBI <mailto:FBI@hotmail.com> (66.44.60.9)

Subject:Your Time Is UP, Kat Hak Sung !

Sat, Jun 9 2001 at 8:25 am[
Email Msg </cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=emailmsgform&fid=1937-truth&mid=27> | Invite </cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=inviteform&fid=1937-truth>

Message:Kat Hak Sung! Your time is up! We are giving you 3x24 hours to surrender. Turn yourself in to the local authority where you are residing now. You have been sentenced to DEATH in absentia. ..... Within 3x24 hours you should surrender and turn yourself in, to serve your death sentence under the gallows. The state of California has restored this kind of death sentence just for you. ....

3x24 hours after posting time was 6/12/2001, the date of the execution of McVeigh was 6/11. Since then I learned that when the Feds planned an illegal case, they used to arrange big event(s) to distract public attention from the plot. The criminal style was proved many times later in my experience.

I also realized so said “democracy” is a cheating mask. It is a covert totalitarian. They manipulate the judicial system. The Feds executed McVeigh just because they needed a cover up. They had secret court to sentence victim’s death. Now when they failed to frame innocent people in case, they bypassed the Constitution to issue rule for themselves. See “FBI expands agents' reach” in last article. (#693)

September should be the last month for Robert Mueller in his FBI office. (Sep. 2001 – Sep. 2011) His term has been extended for two more years. He has to finish Kat Sung before he leaves the office. The next FBI Chief doesn’t want to take any responsibility to a criminal action. Louis Freeh left office in later June 2001 after his plot finished. (signaled with the execution of McVeigh). Robert Mueller took over the office in early September. There was a three months open period there. Why? Because they knew there would be a big plot to come – 911 attack. The new selected Robert Mueller then didn’t want to take any responsibility of the 911. They didn’t want a new Chief stepping down just after him taking the office. So be it this time.

Upvote 0

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
695. The collusion of D.O.D. and D.O.J. (11/27/2011)

In July 2000, I returned to the States from the drift in South-east Asia. With bitter experience there, I started to write in the Internet to reveal the dark side of the Feds (FBI and DEA). The mole scare of light, the Feds were in panic. On November 12, 2000, there was a big article in San Jose Mercury News &#8211; &#8220;Killing Pablo&#8221;. It said "Pentagon officials were concerned that US forces were possibly violating a presidential directive that prohibited American involvement in assassinations of foreign citizens. " To kill Columbia drug lord Pablo Escoba, US government spent millions in a covert operation in which a secret group assassinated about 300 people. No one was ever prosecuted. US ambassador, DEA, special force of pentagon were involved. The full extent of the US role has never been made public.

Then why did they make it public this time? The article was more of extortion then news. D.O.J. to other department of the government: &#8220;You did something illegal abroad, so when I do same thing domestically, keep your mouth shut up. &#8220;

But Pablo Escoba was a drug lord, Kat Sung and his family is innocent. That&#8217;s totally different. The Feds had to frame a case against him. They found a collaborator- Chinese secret police. China is a big country. The price they asked for was big too: To host the 2008 Olympic and to be the member of WTO. (Chinese merchandise now can bypass the tax barrier to all members of the World Trade Organization.)Both were important to boost Chinese economy. For the Feds, nothing was more important than to cover up their crime. The interest of the USA was thrown behind. China got what they wanted.

How could they let US government make such a big concession to a potential rival country? Then we saw the April 2000 EP-3 spy plane incident. US paid a huge ransom to release the crew of the spy plane in a secret deal. However, it was a big strategy loss for the US. Both heads of the FBI and the DEA had to leave their office for that secret deal.

The D.O.D. and the D.O.J. had a collusion in April 2000. In that month, D.O.D. had its spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter and landed in Hainan Island of Chna. With the help of the Pentagon, the D.O.J. got a secret deal from China to frame a drug case they wanted. (however, the framed drug case went soured and failed again and again under my revelation until now)

In same month, under the influence of the D.O.J. (I say so because it&#8217;s FBI who controls domestic society) Silverstein got the lease of the Twin Towers. WTC were under control, prepared for the collapse in coming September. Pentagon got what they wanted: the war in Middle East.

Ownership, Control, and Insurance of The World Trade Center
On April 26 of 2001 the Board of Commissioners for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey awarded Silverstein Properties and mall-owner Westfield America a 99-year-lease on the following assets: The Twin Towers, World Trade Center Buildings 4 and 5, two 9-story office buildings, and 400,000 square feet of retail space.

9-11 Research: Controlling Interests

The 2000 April ended with these two events &#8211; spy plane incident and new lease of WTC, a cross deal between the D.O.D. and the D.O.J..A false flag terror attack was ready. On first day next month, ABC news let out the news of &#8220;Operation Northwoods&#8221;.

U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba

By David Ruppe N E W Y O R K, May 1, 2001
In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.

U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba - ABC News

If you think you have this news because of the Information freedom Act, then you are wrong. It was a pre-psychological propaganda &#8211; part of the 911 plot. It was used to justify the coming 911 attack. It told other government officials: &#8220;See, we didn&#8217;t start it. It was created by former military leaders. We just copy it.&#8221;

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

katsung47

Mar 8, 2011
✟31,385.00
Faith
Atheist
696. Two bombings to achieve the Patriot Act Bill (12/5/2011)

In 1990s twice I left US because I couldn&#8217;t endure the persecution from the Feds. At that time, the US was still a free country. I bought an air ticket. No one asked a word. There was no security search. It was like a domestic bus trip. That now becomes Alice in Wonderland. It was not the Feds wanted. They needed a power to search and detain without any reason. To achieve that goal, they activated two &#8220;terror attacks&#8221;.

The first attempt was OKC bombing. I allege so based on timing. I left US in July 1994 and returned in May 1995. The Feds must have felt the needs of a law to confine their dislikes to travel freely. To get me back to the US, they had dealt with the Chinese secret police. In April, my application to extend my stay in Shanghai was rejected. In same month, OKC bombing took place.

The evidence now proved the FBI conducted this bombing.

TERRY NICHOLS IMPLICATES FBI INFORMANT IN BOMBING

Amazing New Evidence Emerges in Oklahoma Bombing
By Pat Shannan
&#8230;..
There are now serious allegations that the FBI, using an informer as a conduit, supplied McVeigh and Nichols with the blasting components the two used to construct explosive devices, one of which may have been employed in the tragic Oklahoma City bombing.

TERRY NICHOLS IMPLICATES FBI INFORMANT IN BOMBING

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oklahoma City Bombing: FBI Informants Reported on ABC News, McVeigh Defense Team

FBI informants reporting on the Oklahoma City bombing provided the bureau with leads taken from ABC News and Timothy McVeigh's defense team, according to documents filed in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

Oklahoma City Bombing: FBI Informants Reported on ABC News, McVeigh Defense Team | INTELWIRE by J.M. Berger | Research, reporting and analysis on terrorism | Author of Jihad Joe," a new book on American jihadists | Research, Freedom of Information Ac

In early 2000s, I have learned from a news that said former FBI Chief Louis Freeh had proposed a bill similar to the Patriot Act after OKC bombing but failed to get it go through. I tried to have a google search for that article but failed. The Feds must have sheltered most information that related to their crime. They control information with their cyber team and NSA. Anyhow, I found another information little noticed by the public.

Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996
&#8230;..

The Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996, Pub. L. No. 104-132, 110 Stat. 1214, (also known as AEDPA) is an act of Congress signed into law on April 24, 1996. &#8230;&#8230;following the Oklahoma City bombing, and signed into law by President Bill Clinton.[1]

Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although the Feds failed to get The Patriot Act in 1996, that AEDPA revealed their intention. Be noticed that the title shows they used terrorism to expand their power five years earlier of 911.

Next time I left US in March 1999 and returned to the States in July 2000. One year later they bombed WTC. This time they got what they wanted &#8211; the Patriot Act.
The Patriot Act gives the Feds expanded (unreasonable) power of search and arrest. It seems they do not satisfy with this. Now they want to have the power to detain the citizens without trial for life.
Petition to IMPEACH ALL Senators who Voted for "U.S. is a Battlefield" and to detain U.S. Citizens without trial

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/892/...attlefield-and-to-detain-us-citizens-without/
-----------------

The New National Defense Authorization Act Is Ridiculously Scary

David Seaman, Credit Card Outlaw | Nov. 30, 2011,
Fellow entrepreneurs, Americans, anyone who still cares about this country at all -- this is a must read: By the end of this week, the US government very likely will have the power to lock up US citizens for life at Guantanamo Bay or other military prisons -- without charge and without trial. This means that, in the near future, a controversial Twitter post, attending a peaceful protest, or publishing an anti-Congress critique or anti-TSA rant on Google+ could land you "indefinite detention" for life, in the wording of the bill. No access to a lawyer, no access to trial.

With this Act, what&#8217;s the good for the Constitution?

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,664.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Feds aren't doing too good a job of their personal crusade against you if you're still allowed to post freely on the internet.

Maybe the feds actually got them, and are posting under their name to keep everyone off guard?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.