Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Kudo walked around in a dark unfamiliar hallway, there were stains along the concrete walls, he turned and noticed there was a wall there, "Aw crud, where the heck am I?" he continued to walk the way he was walking, he saw a narrow passageway, he turned to go in the direction where the passgaeway went and stepped right into an invisible barrier. He knocked on the barrier and looked down the narrow passageway, it instantly dissapeared, leaving a wall where it had been, "Okay, I've heard of this kinda things in movies, but not in real life!"
He heard footstepps behind him and jerked around, it was completely deserted, the footsteps continued, similar passagways started to form and more footsteps started to ring around on the walls, "Whats the deal?" He started turning around, looking for some soarce of life, nothing. But just then, the wallsstarted closing in on him, the footsteps subsided, he started to run towards the end of the hallway, his feet making muffled patting sounds on the carpeted floor. He came to a bend and turned but ran into something solid with a loud thud. The walls were still closing in, his breathing started to fade, the walls were now touching him, and starting to squeeze on him like a python.
The squeezing put so much pressure on Kudo, he popped and blood scattered the walls and Kudo stood there behind bars, which quickly disappeared, now what? "Like im gonna fall for that one." Something shoved him and he flew right through, "Okay, I guess its time i got outta here." And he started off in the huge maze, in search of an exit.

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

[Insert clever/inspiring/funny phrase here]
Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amiko stopped. Something didn't feel right. She tapped her foot. "If this place is as dangerous as we think, we should be looking for him." She looked around for any sign of Kudo.

((btw, I've decided that Amiko looks like this: ))

Attachments

• Amiko.bmp
    66.7 KB · Views: 65
Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

on the fuzzier side of life
Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Kudo looked over his shoulder for any sign of danger, and kept walking, looking through any door, avoiding the traps that the door set off, usually a huge rock falling from nowhere he could see and disappearing instantly, or just another door that he walked into that turned out to be another wall.
He walked through another door that didnt have anything falling from the ceiling sky or anything else, so he kept walking, in fear of speaking will set anything off, apart from the loud clacks from his leather boots on the new concrete flooring, then, he heard something, a faint cracking noise. He listened more intently and then noticed it was the floor, he fell through and cried for help but it was too late.
He awoke not too far from Amiko and Kuro, them searching for him continuously, calling his name, "I'M HERE!"
"KUDO!!!!" Akimo yelled in her desperate search for him.
"I'M RIGHT HERE!!! CAN'T YOU SEE ME?!!" He got up and started to run towards her and Kuro but everthing had stopped, the screen swirls and turns to a dark hallway with mirrors lining the wall from floor to ceiling, showing defferent scenes from what looked like different times as well, it looked like they went on forever in the dim lighting. He got up and stomped on the ground several times,
"AAAAAARGH!!!! WHY CAN'T I GET BACK???!!!!! Grrrrrrr..." He growled, looking around him, "Ugh, where am I now?" And he started looking at the mirrors. "Hmmm... maybe I can get back by one of these, but which one?"
And he started to search for the one he was looking for, the one holding his place and time, out of thousands of mirrors.

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amiko threw her arms in the air, exclaiming "He couldn't have just vanished into thin air!!" Soon after she said that, she and Kuro unwittingly passed trough an invisible portal that lead to a mysterious place filled with mirrors.
"GAA!" Amiko exclaimed. "Wha!?!?! Where are we? How'd we get here?"

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Kudo heard voices through the dark chamber, "That sounded like Amiko!" He said and started running towards her voice, instantly, a huge wall barred his way and the floor gave way, leaving him falling into another dark, seemingly endless cavern.
He landed on the floor with a large thud, knocking the breath out of him rather than waking up somewhere different. He took a few minutes to catch his breath and looked around at his surroundings, it was completely black, nothing, nowhere.
He walked forwards and stuck his foot into some gooey black goo and yanked his foot out by simple reflex, "What is that?" He soon noticed that the same goo was all around him, with no means of escape, "Aw crap..."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Kudo watched as the goo kept getting bigger and thicker, trying to think of a way to get out of this situation, finally, he got it, he'd run across the black crap! So he got up, charged his legs to maximum spring and launched himself onto the gooey whateveritis and slowed to a stop once he hit the gooey surface. "That didn't work..." He waited untill the goo finally went past his head and pulled him straight in.
He found himself in another chamber, exept this one seemed different, it seemed, like there, there was at least some sort of life there, and then, he heard it, more footsteps. They came closer and closer, and closer. He scanned the area and nothing came, but he heard a voice, "So Kudo, you finally came."
"When are we gonna eat??? Im starving here!" Came another voice.
"Shuddup stupid monkey! You wanna die?!" Came another.
"DONT INTERRUPT ME WHEN IM TALKING!!!" Came the first voice just when there came three gun shots from the dark hall leading to who knows where.
"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT YELLING IN THE HALLS, KAPPA?!!!"
"Sorry Kudo, he means them no harm"
"Oh I do" Came the one with the gun.
Kudo recognized the voices, "Hey, I know yall!" He got up and ran towards the source of the voices, he ran for about ten seconds when he came apon four men, one had bright magenta hair that came down to his shoulders with weird eyes by the name of Gojyo, one had spiked up brown hair and big eyes with a diadem on his head, he was Goku. Another had bright blond hair and a japanese preists robe on and a gun pointed at them, Sanzo, and the last had black hair that was spiked up at one side and one side of his nose held a half-glasses peice, Hakkai, and on his shoulder, sat a small dragon by the name of Jeep.
"Goku, Sanzo, Hakkai, Gojyo!" Cried Kudo with exitement and ran up to them.
Gojyo was taken aback, "Hey, why am I always last in those little things?!"
"Im starving!" Complained Goku.
Hakkai simply glared at Goku and looked back at Kudo, "It's so good to see you again."
Sanzo opened his ciggarette pack and lit one up, the smell of tobacco filled the air, "We need more ciggarrettes."

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Hello down there!?"Amiko called into the dark pit, but all she heard was her own echo. "That's weird, I coulda sworn I heard something." She and Kuro got up and started walking in the other direction, although, it didn't seem like the same hall. The mirrors got fewer and fewer. Up ahead Amiko heard voices. She stopped, listening to see if the voices belonged to friend or foe. SHe heard someone addressing Kudo! "It's him!..with others..." She told Kuro. They ran to meet the curious looking band. "Kudo!" She exclaimed as she rushed over and gave him a hug.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
((hey, sorry it took so long, btw, happy birthday!))

Gojyo looked down at her with curiosity, "Who is that Kudo? Anyway, hey..." He addressed Amiko, "you doin anything tonight? We could-" But he was cut off by a strong kick to his head, laying on the ground, he jumped into Sanzo's face and yelled, "THAT HURT YA'KNOW!"
"WELL IF YOU WOULDNT BE SUCH AN ITIOT AND BE EATEN UP ON ALL THE GIRLS AROUND HERE MAYBE IT WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED!!!!"
Goku, Hakkai, and Kudo didnt even ecknoledge that they were fighting but kept on talking while Amiko asked, "Arent you going to stop them?"
The three just looked at her with blank looks, and in unision they all said, "No."
"This happens often, dont even mind it, I think it's kinda nice to be back to it, exept when Sanzo shoots at us." Kudo added still blankly looking at her and turning around to watch them argue.
Hakkai looked around and scanned the area frantically, a huge sweat drop fell from his head, "WHERES JEEP?" He kept scanning the area, more huge sweat drops fallin from his head and landing on the ground with a splash.
Goku looked around him and peeked around the corner, "Phew... Here he is Hakkai!" He murmured back to his friend while looking at the little dragon sniffing up a storm. "Looks like he found something, but I dont know what."
Kudo and Hakkai both peeked around the corner and looked at Jeep, by now he was cheeping all over the place, "Hey Jeep, what did you find?"
They all looked up, somthing was falling from up above them, Sanzo and Gojyo noticed it too and they both scurried over to The four of them and pushed them out of the way, Sanzo cursed loudly and a huge, horrific monster landed on the ground with a crash.
They all just looked at it, getting ready for battle as Amiko scurried behind Kudo with a frightened look on her face, "What is that thing?"
Kudo answered almost instantly, "Its a demon."

Upvote 0