Feb 15, 2005
Unknown
Visit site
✟5,286.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
[[dude-you seriously misunderstood the meaning of that Pm it was NOT an apology,I do not owe you any apologies,I'm nothing but nice to you and your still a rotten self centered annoying jerk, I try to be nice and you get a big head so I'm going to treat you like you treat me.I know your name is chance but I only call people i can tolerate by their real names.you single one person out and try to torture that person constantly,but it doesn't wor kon me because I know your type of person-I thought you weren't like so i tried to be nice but i was wrong.stop calling me annoying and realize how annoying you really are.]
Kuro walked over to Kudo and said "seriously...how do you put up with this guy?"

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

[Insert clever/inspiring/funny phrase here]
Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amiko rubbed her temples thinking "Oh, boy, more grudges..." Trying to change the subject, She said "Well, um, how about some noodles and tea? I think I see a resuraunt over there..." she pointed to a building on the corner.

Upvote 0

Ninjitsu14

Captain of 3rd Division in the Army of god
Apr 13, 2004
ate oh sicks
✟58,420.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
(((Hmm. Right. I'm feeling deja vu. Isn't this what caused me to leave in the first place? But, I won't botrher explaining this to you, because you are clouded by ignorance. I think there's a verse in the Bible about that.

I, for one, have accepted my faults--I realize that I get angry easily on here, but that is merely because there are so many stupid and unintelligent people in this world, and I can't stand people who are genuinly stupid. I'm not syaing you are stupid, but for one thing:

-You do not stay on topic. You post your own random things, and get mad when people don't pay attention to you.

-You accuse people who try to correct you of being 'annoying'.

Now, who is really at fault here. I know, I've siad it before, but I'm leaving. Kuro is going on ignore, and will immediately delete any PMs titled 'Apology', because, as you yourself have admitted, you did not apologize. So. Without further ado.)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LuvAslan

[Insert clever/inspiring/funny phrase here]
Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amiko shrugged, saying "Well, we may as well help ourselves." She hopped over the counter and looked around the kitchen for something to eat. It was empty. "What kinda two-bit resteraunt is this?!?!?! There's NOTHING HERE!!!!" She continued to rant on her displeasure.

Upvote 0

-Kuro

Abunai
Feb 15, 2005
Unknown
Visit site
✟5,286.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"maybe it's some sort of Goverment Conspiracy"Kuro paced back and forth "maybe they are trying to spread rumors or something...I'm not sure..but it makes me want to find out.." Kuro around at the shelves and said "besides...it's a good way to find a place that has food"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.