My Make a Story 2

toirewadokodesuka

Dec 15, 2007
✟862.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Meanwhile, Akamaruka is wondering somewhere in the townships, walking and contemplating the dream he just had. His family’s massacre. It had happened so long ago, but it haunted his mind ever since. He never forgave the perpetrators and he especially never forgave himself for letting them die. As time progressed, so did his malice for those things. The more he tried to ignore his past, the more it manifested like a vile sickness. More recently, he decided to retire from his devotions to the Catholic Church as a Monk and pursue his own ambition. Vengeance.

Akamaruka wonders back into the graveyard, stumbling across his sister’s gravestone.

“I won’t cry anymore sister. I’m done with that.”, he said, putting his hand firmly gripped on the top of the gravestone.

“I’m going to find out what happened. And when I do, nothing will hold me back. Neither God nor Religion will hold me back.”, he said, grinning hard.

“I…”, he murmured, firmly clenching his eyes as a wave of vague flashbacks rushed through his mind.

11 years old again… incredibly evil energy surging through him… body looking so different… so much hatred… so much malice… engaging, what seams to be, Samurai in battle… ripping their bodies limb from limb… screaming, followed by thorough blackouts…

*Gnn*, he gnashes his teeth and falls to the ground. Face down in the dirt.

“That’s impossible…”, he says when interrupted by a tremor in the ground underneath him, followed by a cracking sound. Five seconds later the ground underneath him splits open.

“S**t…!”, he curses, falling through the ground. His body slams at the bottom of the hole and he’s knocked out instantly. A young girl sees him falling through the hole and runs off into town.

"Help! Somebody help...!", the young girl exclaims, but nobody responds. The young girl runs off near to where Kudo and Aimiko (sorry... is my spelling right??? rofl!) are.

"Help! Someone help!", she exclaims again.

Upvote 0

toirewadokodesuka

Dec 15, 2007
✟862.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
((ROFL!!! [o >____< o] ... hmmm... Soo desu ka: I see! ))

The young girl goes unheard of by Kudo and Amiko. Still, she carries on shouting for help.

"Help help!", she says.

Eventually someone hears her. A middle aged gentlemen. Sturdy looking and strong.

"Yes yes, whats wrong my dear!?", he inquires.

"A man by the graveyards was swallowed by the ground just a second ago. Please, come help!", she explains, pulling his arm in the direction of the graveyard.

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

on the fuzzier side of life
Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Kudo put on his bath towel and headed to the otoko's public bath, he watched as Amiko headed into the womens and nodded at her to go ahead and headed in, taking off the towel and stepping into the spring. Ehhhhh....thats the stuff...

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
He looked over to a man in the bath looking at him with a small peice of drool falling from his mouth, "What the hell are you looking at f*cker?" The man continued to stare at him, "Quite staring at me dammit! F*ck you, get away gay ass." He got up and went to another bath.

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

[Insert clever/inspiring/funny phrase here]
Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
((Good to see you approve, -Kuro. :)))

Amiko was beginning to get dizzy in the hot water, so she got out, dried off, got dressed, and returned to the room and waited for Kudo to get back. "How refreshing that was! I hope Kudo's doing ok. But if he makes me wait too long I'll just go to sleep anyway." she commented to herself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
The man followed Kudo to the next pool continuing to stare at him, letting his stuff show, "Ok dude, you need to get away, your probably g-" His eye was caught by a tattoo on his right arm, the kanji for pain and suffering. "And just how did you get in here with that? Outlaws arent allowed in here you know."
The man continued to star, "Damn man." He got out of the water and put a towel around him and walked out of the public bath to meet Amiko, already dressed, "Your dressed already? I left my stuff in the room." He said.

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
He nodded to her, "Yeah, be right back." He rushed to the room, but was caught off guard when a person hit him in the head with a frying pan that was found in the kitchen.
"Looks like you rested too long, this is what you get for calling me gey, dumbass." Saida man, thrusting the pan down onto his head a second time, knocking him out cold.

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
She waited for what must have been a half an hour. "What's taking him so long?" She got up and headed to the room where Kudo was going. She gasped. He was unconcious in the hallway. He hadn't made it to the room. She rushed to his side, his head was bleeding some. "Kudo! Wake up! Are you alright?" She slapped his cheeks lightly. He must have been hit on the head. She got up and returned with a glass of cold water and splashed his face.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Kudo passed a large white castle looming over the dark horizon, the gigantic moon shimmering in the night, the north star hovered overhead.
"Is that it?" Asked Kudo, staring at the north star, "Thats the gate?"
Armekia answered, "Yeah, not much farther either."
The two stalked up to the ruins of the Castle of the Four Elements and stepped inside, passing large chunks of rock and ruins of what used to be a great and kingful castle. Finally coming to a room called the God's Chamber, they passed a large garden, a beautiful mass of green, red, and white stood before them, "I never knew ruins could be so beautiful." Armekia said as they continued along.
Coming to a large staircase, they started up, the silence was unnatural, finally coming up to a door leading to the court of the north star, the only way he was to get home.
Stepping onto a desolate land, the dust surrounded them, he looked up to see a small glowing sphere, he lifted his hand as if beckoning it and watched it float down towards him.
"Are you ready Kudo?" She asked.
"Yeah."
"Just touch the sphere and you will go back." She said watching him.
He watched as the north star came closer and closer to them, at last, it fluttered silently into his palm, imstantly glowing a blinding light of white, red, green and many other colors not of this world. He was being engulfed in that light, he saw her through the swirling mass of light, smiling at him.
Time to go back Kudo... and he was surrounded by the light.

Kudo Jumped up gasping for breath, Amiko was there looking at him, he didnt know if she could see him or not. "Hey Amiko." She didnt answer. "Hey. What are you? Deaf?" No answer. What the hell???

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It had been an hour since she'd woken up from her nap, and still Kudo had not come to. She sighed. "I don't know what happened back there, Kudo, but it must have been a doozy to have knocked you out for so long. I keep having to check your pulse and breathing to make sure you're still alive. What would I do without you? Hurry back to me, ok?" she told him, sniffing back a tear.

Upvote 0