Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
He hesitated, "Now a horse, that will do. You know where any are?" He asked turning to her as she ran into him. Saying she was sorry she pointed to a barn over to the right of them.
"There should be some horses in there."

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

[Insert clever/inspiring/funny phrase here]
Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Spotting a man feeding a horse, Amiko ran over to him.
"Excuse me, we need a horse or two. Can you help?"
"sure. Rent or buy?" he asked.
"uh...buy."
"for a sturdy horse, 50,000 yen each."
"Well we can't afford 2, Which one can we get?"
"That one." He pointed to a large brown horse to the left.
"What do you think, Kudo?" She asked

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

on the fuzzier side of life
Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
He pulled out a pouch full of yen, "But dont you think 50,000 en is a bit high?" He asked counting out the yen.
The man answered, "50,000 en, take it or leave."
"Just take it Kudo." Amiko edged him on.
"But this is all I got." He lifted up his hand filled with en, 49,468, "Will this do? It is not enough I know but we really need a horse."
"50,000."
"Damn... Ok, I tried." He unsheathed his sword swiftly and held it up to the mans throat.
With a stern look, "You wont kill me."
"Wanna bet?"

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amiko put her arm up between Kudo and the stablemaster. "Hold it. Are you forgetting I've got money too?" She reached into her boot and took out 600 yen.
"You can keep the change if you throw in a saddle bag."She told the stablemaster.
"Deal." he said, handing them the reins.

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
"You were lucky old man. One second more and this blade would have been through your throat." Kudo imtimidated the stablemaster as he continued to hold his blade up threateningly. He mounted the horse, "You hevnt seen the last of me old man."

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amiko mounted the horse behind Kudo. "Let's just go. His only crime was charging a little much for a horse and not haggling. My feet would have been willing to pay 10 times that much." She lightly kicked the horse in the thigh to get going. "We should name him..."

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Shin." He interrupted her as the horse rode out of the barn.
As they rode on, a man emerged from the shadows behind the man, "Found him."
The old barnkeep turned around to see a man with dark black hair wearing black leather pants with small black glasses on his face, "Gimme a horse old dude, I need to catch up with them." He smirked.
The stablekeep denied him the horse and turned around, "You shouldnt be here Renton, no horse."
"And why do you say that James? Is it because of what happened twenty three years ago? That woman must have been taken care of, she was getting in the way of our plans and we couldnt have it."
The man hesitated, "Yes, that is why...and now you must go." He pulled out a shotgun from under his counter and pointed it at the other mans head, "I suggest you leave now."
"Oh no, you are very mistaken old "friend"." Quick and swiftly as you could blink, Renton was behind the old stablekeep, James eyes were open in pain and agony, not yelling just sitting there, motionless. Renton sheathed his sword slowly and the old man burst into a fountain of blood. "I will see you in Hell old man." He said mounting a horse, Renton burst out of the barn in a rush, you could see James inside running out of blood, he fell to the ground with a loud thud in his own crimson pool.

Upvote 0

LuvAslan

Jun 12, 2006
Colby, Kansas
✟21,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Shin? So much for asking my opinion..."Amiko commented. Then, she heard galloping behind them. She looked back. "Uh, Kudo...We're being chased..." She kicked Shin's thigh so that he sped up. She held on to Kudo for stablility.

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Damn..." He turned a corner into a alleyway where a group of girls were conversing, screaming, they moved out of the way for us to pass and turned around another corner, Renton following quickly behind. Kudo thought quickly as he reached into his robe pouch and pulled out two kunai knives and whipped his arm around throwing them in Renton's direction, he ducked out of the way, the kunai missing his head by inches.
"Dabe." Cursed Kudo as they turned another corner into the maze of buildings around them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
"I dont know, I dont know that man... he doesnt look familiar." Kudo shouted as they rounded another corner sharply almost sending Amiko flying towards the wall.
"Kudo!!!" Renton screamed menacingly.

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
"I dont think we will, cause he has his sword out in that manner." Kudo said as he watched the man wave the sword above his head, "And I dont think he just wants to talk." They turned another sharp corner as Kudo commanded the horse to jump off the wall and onto the roof of a small building.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Huh???" Looking back he saw Amiko riding backwards on the horse, "Whaddya trying to do you dumbass!?" The jumped over a gap in the roofs and landed onto another roof gracefully, "Turn back around!" He twisted her around back to her original position, Kudo reached into his pouch again and pulled out another kunai and thrust it at the man, hearing a sharp yell from the man Kudo knew the throw was a hit. "Got him. Maybe we can get away though, and then go back for those lost kunai."

Upvote 0

fuzzyjesusfreak

Oct 7, 2006
Under your pet rock
✟15,826.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Where did he go? Fall into the gap?" Kudo asked as he told Shin to jump onto a pile of hay on the ground, looking back, he saw the man on the ground next to his horse unconsious, the horse eating some hay on the ground. Kudo walked over to the horse and set it free. "Whatever that guy wanted my head for, I dont know, probably never will, only time will tell."

Upvote 0