Army wife & CF Angel
May 29, 2007
Tennessee
✟21,217.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
This goes along with something I was thinking the other day. I have heard it said that little girls are brought up on fairy tales and taught to believe a knight in shinning armor is waiting for them - this brings them false hope in life. But the more I thought about it the more I saw that we are living in the ultimate 'fairy tale' we have a knight in shinning armor who would and DID lay down his life for us. That love is even better than fairy tale we could imagine.

Beautiful artwork!

Reactions: MoNiCa4316
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kisstheson

Contributor
Aug 6, 2005
✟14,639.00
Faith
Christian
This goes along with something I was thinking the other day. I have heard it said that little girls are brought up on fairy tales and taught to believe a knight in shinning armor is waiting for them - this brings them false hope in life. But the more I thought about it the more I saw that we are living in the ultimate 'fairy tale' we have a knight in shinning armor who would and DID lay down his life for us. That love is even better than fairy tale we could imagine.

Beautiful artwork!

Jesus fits the fairy tale ideal. Or should I say that He really is the true SOUL mate or the Knight in shining armor. I actually feel that God has written the fairy tale ideal in our hearts and we are always looking for the fulfillment. Unfortunately when others disappoint or don't meet such lofty expectations we then think the fairy tale ideal must not be real. We become cynical.

The truth is many are just looking in the wrong place.

Now Jesus like you said did lay His life down for us. In the second coming He will return on a white horse and take us to His Kingdom in Heaven where we shall live "happily ever after."

I appreciate your comments. Glad you liked my art.

Upvote 0

Shulamite

My Bridegroom suffered this for ME
Oct 12, 2007
USA
✟18,125.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Most do go their entire lives never having the thirst and hunger of their souls met. They try to fill that need with an earthly marriage, thier children, their jobs, family and so much more.

No one else is meant to be your Soul's mate, except Yeshua. He said that He came to give you life and give it to the full. He is the answer to your heart's deepest dream!

He and I fell in love with one another, by His choosing. He came after me, won my heart, and we live in the most beautiful romance. He is the ONE I have waited for and dreamed of all my life.

What Yeshua and I have make romeo and juliet pale in comparison.

Thank you Yeshua.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.