My ISIS dream

S

Sectio Aurea

I would not answer anything. Just tell them you are Spirit Filled and they will leave you alone, if not look at the congregation rules. You can be here if you want, they only want to trap you with an answer so they can say you violated a rule and get you to go.

Don't fall for it.

But I am spirit filled, I mean that sincerely.

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0
A

Andrea411

But I am spirit filled, I mean that sincerely.

What spirit would that be? Since you are not a Christian yet. There are many spirits but One God. One Holy Spirit. Have you asked Him to be your Lord and Savior?
Do you understand what it means to be a Spirit filled believer? Yesterday you were a seeker... today a believer. ???? I would rejoice with you if that is the case. Have you also received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit?
Who is your Lord?

Upvote 0
S

Sectio Aurea

What spirit would that be? Since you are not a Christian yet. There are many spirits but One God. One Holy Spirit. Have you asked Him to be your Lord and Savior?
Do you understand what it means to be a Spirit filled believer? Yesterday you were a seeker... today a believer. ???? I would rejoice with you if that is the case. Have you also received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit?
Who is your Lord?

Wow, so many questions. Since its the wee hours of the morning here, I will address them later.
Good night.

:wave:

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,764,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

Folks, this thread has undergone a clean up of some off topic discussion and other issues.

As a reminder, the site rules include:
Congregational Forum Restrictions and orthodox Christian Only Forums
Members who do not truly share the core beliefs and teachings of a specific congregational forum may post in fellowship or ask questions, but they may not teach or debate within the forum. There are forums reserved for orthodox Christian members only. Please do not post in these forums unless you are truly a Nicene Creed, Trinitarian Christian (please see our Statement of Faith to know exactly what that is). If you wish to discuss unorthodox doctrines, you may do so in the Unorthodox Doctrinal Discussion forum.

Statement of Purpose and Off-Topic
Read and abide by each forum's Statement of Purpose; Statement of Purpose threads are sticky threads located at the top of the forum's page. Not all forums have a Statement of Purpose thread. Start threads that are relevant to that forum's stated purpose. Submit replies that are relevant to the topic of discussion. .

Non-Spirit-filled/Charismatic members may post in fellowship. Everyone needs to stay on topic.

Upvote 0
S

Sectio Aurea

What spirit would that be?
My sense of wellbeing.
Since you are not a Christian yet. There are many spirits but One God. One Holy Spirit. Have you asked Him to be your Lord and Savior?
As I said before, I was once a Christian, I have since advanced.
Do you understand what it means to be a Spirit filled believer?

Yes. But FYI I am a spirit filled unbeliever.

Yesterday you were a seeker... today a believer. ????
Always a seeker.

I would rejoice with you if that is the case. Have you also received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit?
Yes, I progressed through 4 different Christian denominations.
Who is your Lord?
Lord? I do not worship any gods.
whats a seeker, if your spirit filled.
I can only speak for myself as I know no other seekers or what actually defines a "seeker".
I define myself as someone who seeks truth and continually strives to improve my spirituality, now when I say spirit I don't literally mean "spirit" in the theistic sense.
I'm meaning sense of wellbeing, a feeling of bliss, a state which is far above and beyond happiness and contentment. An experience that cannot be described here with words.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My sense of wellbeing.

As I said before, I was once a Christian, I have since advanced.

Yes. But FYI I am a spirit filled unbeliever.

Always a seeker.

Yes, I progressed through 4 different Christian denominations.

Lord? I do not worship any gods.

I can only speak for myself as I know no other seekers or what actually defines a "seeker".
I define myself as someone who seeks truth and continually strives to improve my spirituality, now when I say spirit I don't literally mean "spirit" in the theistic sense.
I'm meaning sense of wellbeing, a feeling of bliss, a state which is far above and beyond happiness and contentment. An experience that cannot be described here with words.

thus -by your own words you have defined yourself as a non believer in the lord Jesus and one who had denied the faith .-your need is one of repentance .
-----------
to all-
now as for the OP topic .. the dream is not a new one as ISis operates by the spirit of Anti Christ which is already at work in the world and some have gone out from among us as they are not of us ,if they were of us there would not have gone out from us .and this spirit invaded the west by means of sin .. lust, covetousness ,pride etc a long time ago .

it is also foretold that a great deception will come upon al those who are not Christ's so that they will believe a lie ..
so I find it of no surprise that the essence of the dream is one of a group with the same spirit of Isis raising its head with violence in the midst of the states ...
the western old law is bible based and does not allow for the beheading of people merely because they will not submit ..
where as the very essence of "Islam" is .. submit or die .

the west is deluded into thinking you can exclude God and live in a spiritual vacuum .. there is no such vacuum ..when you reject God you empty the space for another god ..
and this is happening now
so we are right

Upvote 0
S

Sectio Aurea

thus -by your own words you have defined yourself as a non believer in the lord Jesus and one who had denied the faith .-your need is one of repentance .

I respect your advice, but only in the same way you respect the exact same advise from Muslims.

Religious people regard us both as unbelievers, and the gods of the believers hate us for being so.

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I respect your advice, but only in the same way you respect the exact same advise from Muslims.

Religious people regard us both as unbelievers, and the gods of the believers hate us for being so.

but we ..as believers are here to discuss, in the promotion of,the gospel of the lord Jesus and his righteousness .
if you are going to only interject with posts contrary to the truth of the Lord Jesus and thus promoting of doctrines and philosophies considered to be unchristian ,then your violating the forum rules and must take it to another forum .

Upvote 0
S

Sectio Aurea

but we ..as believers are here to discuss, in the promotion of,the gospel of the lord Jesus and his righteousness .
if you are going to only interject with posts contrary to the truth of the Lord Jesus and thus promoting of doctrines and philosophies considered to be unchristian ,then your violating the forum rules and must take it to another forum .

If you do not want to engage me here, that is fine, I was only answering questions. I don't intend to offend or break rules. I will leave now. Bye :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

like eagleswings

discovering
Dec 28, 2011
england
✟16,976.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

thank you for replying.

i thought a seeker might be someone who was looking for the answer to life,why are we here,why is this like it is,what is after death ect.

,i lived in a very dark world. i was seeking for something,but did not know what, until i found Jesus, or should i say that Jesus found me. then i relised the things i done ,and what i was doing was actually looking for him.
Jesus is the way,the truth and the life.

Upvote 0
S

Sectio Aurea

thank you for replying.

i thought a seeker might be someone who was looking for the answer to life,why are we here,why is this like it is,what is after death ect.

,i lived in a very dark world. i was seeking for something,but did not know what, until i found Jesus, or should i say that Jesus found me. then i relised the things i done ,and what i was doing was actually looking for him.
Jesus is the way,the truth and the life.

I am pleased you have found Jesus, or should I say Jesus found you. I sometimes wonder why He reveals Himself to some, yet is seemingly to shy to reveal Himself to me, which excludes me from participating here unfortunately. Anyway it sounds to me that your Journey is over, you are content. Peace and love to you, God bless!

Upvote 0
A

Andrea411

I am pleased you have found Jesus, or should I say Jesus found you. I sometimes wonder why He reveals Himself to some, yet is seemingly to shy to reveal Himself to me, which excludes me from participating here unfortunately. Anyway it sounds to me that your Journey is over, you are content. Peace and love to you, God bless!

I can not do the answer for "Why jesus" as opposed to other religions or other gods. Ravi does it in a compelling and interesting way. God bless, andrea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh_tLWsL3gA

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome Sectio Aurea God's Child,

Love and kindest wishes your Sister in Jesus Christ our Saviour

as many as believe..to them gave he power to become the sons of God ...
not they who deny him...

Upvote 0

Lotuspetal_uk

Say 'CHEESE!!!!'
Jan 26, 2003
Good Ole' Blighty!
Visit site
✟87,683.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
now as for the OP topic .. the dream is not a new one as ISis operates by the spirit of Anti Christ which is already at work in the world and some have gone out from among us as they are not of us ,if they were of us there would not have gone out from us .and this spirit invaded the west by means of sin .. lust, covetousness ,pride etc a long time ago .

it is also foretold that a great deception will come upon al those who are not Christ's so that they will believe a lie ..
so I find it of no surprise that the essence of the dream is one of a group with the same spirit of Isis raising its head with violence in the midst of the states ...
the western old law is bible based and does not allow for the beheading of people merely because they will not submit ..
where as the very essence of "Islam" is .. submit or die .

the west is deluded into thinking you can exclude God and live in a spiritual vacuum .. there is no such vacuum ..when you reject God you empty the space for another god ..
and this is happening now
so we are right
Agreed, :thumbsup: back to the OP....

I also got what Andrea said earlier that we can choose to pray in the Spirit against this anti-Christ spirit (represented by ISis in the dream) or we can lay down and do nothing.

I didn't take Isis as literal in the dream but in a Eph 6 kind of way for ourselves (they represented the powers and principalities), ie as we witness the dross in the world through the news, around us etc, do we prayerfully try to fight against it and take the hardship that comes with it or do we lay down and do nothing.

Onlybygrace, was ISIS in your dream wearing the same black clothes? Did you see their faces?

Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Agreed, :thumbsup: back to the OP....

I also got what Andrea said earlier that we can choose to pray in the Spirit against this anti-Christ spirit (represented by ISis in the dream) or we can lay down and do nothing.

I didn't take Isis as literal in the dream but in a Eph 6 kind of way for ourselves (they represented the powers and principalities), ie as we witness the dross in the world through the news, around us etc, do we prayerfully try to fight against it and take the hardship that comes with it or do we lay down and do nothing.

Onlybygrace, was ISIS in your dream wearing the same black clothes? Did you see their faces?

good points

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I like what Kat Kerr said about dreams or visions about what the enemy is doing. She said that God told her to tell His prophets that many times they are shown something about what the devil plans to do (not necessarily what's going to happen). She said that He said that you have the authority to take it down by using your authority in Him.

The intent of showing these things is to stop the enemy. By sharing this, you may inspire others to stand together against this. Their stock in trade is a spirit of fear.

Sometimes the enemy tags on our dreams too and "adds" something in an attempt to bring confusion or fear.

It is time for believers to rise up and not agree with the enemy's version of what happening with Isis. I do believe it is a serious situation and it only take a few people to really stir things up on either side.

Upvote 0