My Husband of 10 Years just walked out the door...HELP PLEASE

HurtingSara

Mar 31, 2015
✟7,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray with me the following...I need as many ppl as possible to pray this in agreement..PLEASE:

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray in the Name of Jesus that you please help Shane and Shelly in the midst of their fight. Please Direct Shane's Path to come home to his hurting wife and comfort her. Dear God I pray that you please help this marriage to grow into a beautiful Marriage, one with lots of Love for each other and Trust. One of Support and one of Stability and of comfort. I pray in the name of Jesus for this family to be Healed and for a mending to take place right away. That Shane will have his eyes opened that his Wife needs him, his disabled wife with a paralyzed leg that needs his help right now. Please Father, bring these two children of God back together again and forgive them for their fighting and please dear God, help each of them to forgive the other person for fighting. I pray for the Love back in their marriage and for the fighting to stop in the Name of Jesus. I pray that Shane goes Home to his wife right now, and mends their Marriage and their hearts, in the Name of Jesus, I pray for Peace in their Home, Amen!!

I need help right now, I am asking any christian to please pray for me. Short story, I have had a huge fight with my husband and he left me at home tonight...acting like he is LEAVING ME FOR GOOD...yelling out loud that he just wants to kill himself....So please, I miss my husband SO MUCH already. I am handicapped for one, and I NEED him to take care of me, I am paralyzed in my left leg...no, their is nobody I can call for help. And long story short, I am the one that is depressed and requested that I go to the state hospital and get some help. The story is way to long to write, trust me, I tried to write you and explain...its no good cause its a twisted mess...long story short, he is one of those ppl that if the attention is NOT on him, nobody else is gonna have the attention either. So, it went from ME asking for help...to HIM turning around and screaming at ME!!! Trust me..I wish I had MORE TIME TO WRITE. But right now, for starters. PLEASE Pray for me and Him. We are both Christians but both very lost right now in the middle of fighting with each other. I was married for 15 years before to somebody who hit me all the time and I finally got out. Now I have been married for 10 years to a GREAT Man...and he does NOT hit me...saying that tho, he has a way of making it seem like any problems in the marriage are all mine and he is the kind of guy who acts like NON of the problems in the marriage have anything to do with him, that it is ALL me. I admit I am not perfect, but he refuses to admit that he does anything wrong, ever. And now, when I need help for my depression, it somehow gets turned around, and we just had a world war 3 fight..the fight of all fights and now he LEFT ME...screaming out the door for the neighbors to here that he is gonna go kill himself!!! He left his phone and i have no way to contact him. And no, their is NOBODY in this town that either I or him can go to for help.
Yes, I am Hurting Shelly, not Sara

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
God bless you, sister. praying for you and Shane in Jesus holy name.

precious Lord, please comfort Shelly and Shane.. you know their hearts Lord, you know their problems, please show them the way through. keep their family together, Jesus. comfort Shelly's hurting heart as only you can. i love and praise you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Jesus-Carry-Cross_zpsbu748jk8.jpg

Praying in agreement!
Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0

HurtingSara

Mar 31, 2015
✟7,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
YES!!!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!! Here is my update and it is a FULL POSITIVE BLESSING UPDATE!!! I will make this short, but I want it known that what I am about to say is the FULL TRUTH!! I could Feel all those prayers, and I had a peace come over me right after I sent this prayer request out. I just had a deep inner feeling that God is STILL in control and somehow, someway, God would help me. Oh, I still trembled in heart wrenching fear that Somehow I would be loosing my husband. But he came home within 2 hours, and truthfully, I cried in his arms and he said that God prompted his heart to come home. We PRAYED Together and made up right their. We bound up all that strife in the Name of Jesus, and casted it out of our house and into the arid dry places never to return!! We both had a PEACE come over us and our marriage was instantly streangthend. ALL the depresion left us, I mean ALL of it, and since that night, about 3/4 days ago, we have had ONLY LOVE for each other, and not one single fight or argument. I feel liket it shall never be, that we will fight again, Oh, we are human, and things can happen, but the way we BOTH feel about each other right now, we are BOTH fighting now FOR our married life, instead of against our married life. GOD IS SO GOOD!! The one thing I learned from this whole thing, is that PRAYER IN NUMBERS WORKS!! I just knew that in my heart to get online and to ask as many ppl as possible to pray for my marriage. I am not joking here, so, if ANY of you EVER have a huge problem, bring it to the Lord and ask others to join you. My Marriage if FOREVER Changed due to that night!!! We both talked about it and have decided that WE can not fix anything, thats right. we cant do it. But GOD can DO it, and he can fix anything, if we ask him to. We asked God to step in and fix our marriage, that ANYTHING that needed to be done, or said, we would be willing to let god move on our behalf!! So yes, PLEASE know that what was broken, is NOW fixed. Not in part fixed, but ALL Fixed and our married life and our personal lives have been made WHOLE and COMPLETE Again!! God is SO GOOD....TRUST GOD...Yes, trust God and ask others for prayer cause God hears our prayers. Thank you ALL for praying for me. I do not know if we shall ever meet, except in Glory one day. But know this...we are sisters and brothers in the Lord!!! And Family was here for me...regardless if I know your names or not. My family had my back! Thank you

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Sara,

There is our Most Holy Powerful Divine Creator, Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit 'there' for you always Sara...with trust in your Heart to receive more greatly Jesus Christ our Saviour and our Heavenly Mother Mary, our Blessed Virgin Mary.

I will include you in Jesus' Divine Mercy Chaplet and Divine Mercy Novena including The Most Holy Rosary prayed to our Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God. May I suggest that you commence Consecrating your Heart and Husband's Heart to Jesus Christ our Saviour's Sacred Heart and to our Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God's Immaculate Heart daily with The Sign of The Cross focussing on Jesus' Passion, three Our Father's, three Hail Mary's and The Glory be to The Father, and to The Son, and to The Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen, handing over your leg paralysis, while trusting in Jesus to heal you. If you go before Jesus' Holy Blessed Sacrament of which Jesus is indeed Present, praying in trust to Jesus, He will undoubtedly assist you, in His Holy Will. Jesus cured me of dying several years ago, with trust in my heart, confessing my sins to Jesus from my heart and receiving Holy Communion in which Jesus states His Blessings, Gifts and Graces are within His Blessed Holy Eucharist (to Saint Sister Faustina in the 1930's on many occasions).

I am handicapped for one, and I NEED him to take care of me, I am paralyzed in my left leg...no, their is nobody I can call for help.

Focussing on Jesus and His sufferings, Sorrows, Agonies and Torments assists in receiving Jesus into your heart for Jesus to work even more greatly in your Life.

Hand it all over to Jesus Christ our Saviour through Consecration of your Heart to Jesus' Sacred Heart Sara.

Praying xxx-ooo

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
thank you, Jesus. praise your holy name!!! amen and amen.

i am so very happy, crying tears of joy for your restored marriage. God is good!!!

much love to you, sister in the Lord, and God's continued blessings on your marriage.

Upvote 0

HurtingSara

Mar 31, 2015
✟7,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ya, I just wanted it KNOWN that he came home right about one hour after he left. I might of said he was out for two hours, but nope, he was only out for one hour and it was to Pray, and think, and He said GOD Prompted his heart to come home. Everybody has issues at times, even ppl who are disabled have marraige issues. He said to me that he would NEVER of left me in a situation where I could not take care of myself. He knows I am disabled and need help. He said he only had to cool off from our fight and that even if he were serouse to leave me, he would get me PROPER Help before ever moving on. But he said that will never happen as he is a Man of God and Loves his Wife Dearly. Our family was simply attacked, and he knew that, but just needed some alone time to pray and think.He said he loves me very much and will always take care of me and always love me. He will NEVER abandon me and never abandin his vows of marriage. I know this is true as when we prayed together, it changed our lives forever. We are totally in love and have not had any fights now. God is Good. Thank you ALL for your prayers

Upvote 0