Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray that the Lord would help us recover my Grandmas' van. Thanks to the carelessness of my uncle it was impounded, and it's proving to be very difficult to get it back. Please pray that the LORD would give us favor to get it back. In Jesus Name.Amen

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray that the Lord would help us recover my Grandmas' van. Thanks to the carelessness of my uncle it was impounded, and it's proving to be very difficult to get it back. Please pray that the LORD would give us favor to get it back. In Jesus Name.Amen

:heart: Praying Mario (((hug)))

Reactions: mario1001
Upvote 0

mario1001

Misfit
Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did you pay that van license ?
The license is paid.The problem is it's under my Grandmas' name and she passed away so they won't release it to us unless we get it transferred which is proving to be difficult.

Upvote 0

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The license is paid.The problem is it's under my Grandmas' name and she passed away
They should release it to your family by showing the letter that your grandma has passed away, shouldnt they ?

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

mario1001

Misfit
Jan 3, 2013
✟113,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They should release it to your family by showing the letter that your grandma has passed away, shouldnt they ?
They should but they won't.They won't even give us information because it's under her name.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
They should but they won't.They won't even give us information because it's under her name.

:heart: Praying in agreement Mario, that God moooves on your behalf, and that He grants you extraordinary favor and grace to remove this mountainous obstacle. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums