Maryland
Visit site
✟16,620.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
im-revived,

I am praying for you and your family and kids over the loss of your grandma. I lost mine 3 years ago and it was horrible because she was my best friend. But I have faith that she is in a better place, happy, free from sickness and watching over me. I hope that your grandma is too.

In Him,
TrinityGrace

Upvote 0

~Lady Trekki~

Waiting On God...And Putting My Trust In Him!
Apr 29, 2005
Visit site
✟61,796.00
covenantwmn said:
Still praying Jane, always. I'm sure the next few days will be especially hard, the LORD will get you thru.
love, Les
This is very true. It's always so horrible the first week especially.

Keep your chin up though im-revived..this too shall pass.

I often think of my grandparents and dad in heaven. How much joy they are experiencing and knowing they are not in pain or are suffering any longer. Also knowing one day I will get to see them again! :clap: What a joyful day that will be. :) However, the first person I want to see is Jesus! Now THAT is gonna be awesome!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Upvote 0

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟49,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our Heavenly Father, we come before you today and ask that you be with our sister and her family. We ask that you comfort them and help them through their time of loss. We ask that you give them the strength they need to do your will daily, and we ask all things in Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0

hpnotiqpnk

Apr 3, 2005
Virginia
✟15,575.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
God bless this family that they may be comforted in the death of their loved one. Let them cry tears of joy instead of tears of sorrow. For their loved one is in no more pain or anguish. Remind them that they will see her again on the day of judgement. She died a natural death but eternal life is forever. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Thankyou all for your prayers of condolenses, my mum, dad, and I are trying to sort funeral arrangements out in Huddersfield in England, it such a hard time, but I just pray that even though I thought she wasn't saved, that maybe in those last few minutes of her life she accepted Jesus. Amen:(

Upvote 0

Happy to be His

Jun 10, 2005
North Carolina
✟678.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know that you will be in Jesus's arms while you are hurting. I know that your grandmother is so much better were she is. She is were there is no pain, no saddness, and good health.

I do understand my husbands Uncle Bill die Christmas eve. Such a sad time during a happy time of the year.

We also lost a some 15 years ago the 12 of December. So I know that God will provail. He will be your strength in your time of need.

:groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hackett

Contributor
Oct 4, 2005
Texas
✟25,290.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
~Lady Trekki~ said:
Oh Father God...I pray for this family that You will comfort them in this time of loss. You hear the cries of your children Lord and like the good Father You are, come to wrap Your arms around them. May Your presence be felt in their hearts and lives. In Jesus name, amen.

Psalm 30:5 "Weeping may go on all night, but joy comes with the morning."

Amen. :pray:

Upvote 0

Moluku

Becoming Mrs. McCarthy June 2, 2007.
Sep 14, 2005
Oregon
✟10,001.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lord we continue to pray for Jane and her family. What sorrow fills this home today over the loss of someone they loved so much. And even more pain has entered their hearts as this precious soul did not know you. Wrap your arms about this family as each of them grieves in their different ways. You understand each of them and their individual needs, minsiter to them as you see fit precious Lord. I pray for Jane especially, this dear sister has faced so much throughout the past year. The new year has brought much pain to her heart, but you see everything in her life Lord. Shine brightly and bring her peace as she sleeps. Remind her gently throughout the day how much you lover her Lord and that no matter how alone she feels, you are always there with her. Thank you Lord for your love and strength. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.