ChildofGod88

Dec 30, 2005
Ontario, Canada
✟8,175.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone. I believe I posted about this a bit back, but I am posting again because prayer is the only thing that is going to save my family right now and help us out. My family is struggling majorly financially right now. While we have had money issues before as most people do, we have never been in a situation like this. My parents are finding it hard just to make ends meet and they could really use some prayer for guidance from God. Please pray that God performs a miracle in our family and that he heals their financial wounds and helps them clear up their issues and provides opportunities for more money to be made and I pray that there would be opportunities available for us to get ourselves back on track. I feel very weird posting about such a personal thing, but my family is desperate. Please pray, I don't know what else to do, I pray that God helps us clear all this up and uses it for his glory!

AmandaLynn1288

Here I am, Lord!
May 11, 2006
Georgia
Visit site
✟16,584.00
Faith
Christian
Please take care of ChildofGod88 and her family. Take care of all their needs, Father. Help them to depend on you and to trust you through this tough time. I know from personal experience that financial problems are nothing when it comes to you, so I pray that you help them with all their needs and help them to get back on their feet. You are such an awesome God, and I just thank you for being who you are. In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen!

Upvote 0

mushowani

Jan 16, 2007
Bulawayo
✟8,014.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
our Father who art in heaven...we call upon you for you are our father, the source of all good things. Hallowed be thy name for thy goodness and compassion....thy will be done on earth for it is a will to bring us good and not harm.
I pray LORD that you show yourself strong and avail the so much needed resources to the family according to your richies in Glory in CHRIST JESUS.

May your abundant supply never leave their door step and may you bless them more than they know imagine or know.
In JESUS name I pray

amen:prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums