TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Today they can purify ocean water so people can drink it. This was not the case 50 years ago.
The water hundreds of years ago was many times more healthy safer than processed water or tap water today. Not always, as when polluted, but often enough world wide

INCLUDING on the ISLAND.....

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't listen to Joyce Myers or any teacher but I can't get over how she wears jewelry and teaches wealth and prosperity. To me this is pride, vanity and greedy lust for money.
Forgetting what lies behind, pressing on for what is ahead of us.....

Or do you <still> dwell on her troubles ?

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
God makes all beautiful in His time. Ecclesiastes. 3:11 NIV uses the word everything.
AMPC
He has made everything beautiful in its time. He also has planted eternity in men’s hearts and minds [a divinely implanted sense of a purpose working through the ages which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy], yet so that men cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.
BRG
He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
CSB
He has made everything appropriate in its time. He has also put eternity in their hearts, but no one can discover the work God has done from beginning to end.
CEB
God has made everything fitting in its time, but has also placed eternity in their hearts, without enabling them to discover what God has done from beginning to end.
CJB
He has made everything suited to its time; also, he has given human beings an awareness of eternity; but in such a way that they can’t fully comprehend, from beginning to end, the things God does.

Upvote 0