My Christmas Testimony

Feb 18, 2005
✟244.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Welcome to CF!:clap: Feel free to PM me with any question! :wave:
Thank you all for your replies and blessings. I really do feel very blessed.

I have a question.

"My Christmas Testimony" is only part of my intro. But some might find it too overwhelming. Therefore I would like to ask if it would be appropriate, if I could list here all of my could have, should have died experiences, which I have been able to recall. They are unreal, and they have convinced me that God has guided and protected me.

Many thanks.

Upvote 0
Feb 18, 2005
✟244.00
Faith
Non-Denom
mshupe1959 said:

:clap: I would like thank everyone for their kind welcomes and blessings for me.

Special thanks to Avatar and rdee for helping me to get my three part testimony about my miraculous encounters with death and destruction posted on the "Testimonies" forum. But I haven't succeeded yet. :scratch: Even my email to Avatar was returned to me. So I'll keep trying...

I just want to hug all of you, but my arms are waaaay too short. Instead may God bless you all.:amen:

Upvote 0

Organist

Hammond A102
Nov 12, 2004
California
✟12,880.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Welcome to Christian Forums! May you be blessed with lots of blessings, reputations, health, and a lot of good posts!

There are many helpful things here in the FAQ and it will get you off to a wonderful start.

We do hope to see you around the forums soon, and may God bless you. :)

Upvote 0