Jan 2, 2013
Mississippi
✟17,139.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone.

I am sorry if I have ruffled any feathers or acted like a pretty foul or mean person.

I thought about it after going to bed last night and I do apologize.

I will not bore you all with how I am doing or why I am sometimes not a nice person.

I will just try harder.

:sorry:

So sorry if I have been rude or mean or other words which you cannot say on a Christian forum. That's all.

cathoaholicliz

I have a W
Jan 2, 2013
Mississippi
✟17,139.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No worries, sis! I haven't noticed you being too teriblt abrassive, but even if you had, it's cool:) All you can do is your humble best, and that you appologised, needed or not, says a lot about your character.

I can be.

And I believe I was mean to Needing_Grace. Poor guy. :blush:

Upvote 0

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
cathoaholicliz said:
I can be.

And I believe I was mean to Needing_Grace. Poor guy. :blush:

I believe your post to needing was very harsh. But we all have bad times and it boils over to our social lives sometimes. I've been guilty of losing it with posters on here before.

But I'm glad to have you around here. If I've been snappy with you, I apologize.

Upvote 0

cathoaholicliz

I have a W
Jan 2, 2013
Mississippi
✟17,139.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I need a social life.

Things are difficult in my life right now. I have a special needs sone and a special needs brother too boot. Both of which are my responsibility right now. My brother is less so since he's 19.

But he's a pain! And mind you NO EXCUSE for my behaviors. Then last night when I was horrible to people it was one of the days when the pot was boiling over. I'm very very sorry to everyone in the community, really.

But I thought I had been snarky to others besides Needing_Grace. And not just snarky down right whats the word? Just jerky!!

Last night before I was mean to anyone I had just literally had such a bad time here that I screamed without opening my mouth so hard that I blinded myself. I caused myself to have chest pain and back pain simultaneously and then shoulder twitches. It was horrible how angry I was last night because of stuff stressing me out. MY special needs brother, God love and bless him, can be a pain and a jerk and he will do it TO make you mad. He's manipulative and not endearing like other special people. He's a lot of work. My 5 year old who has no special needs that we know of is a lot of work. My 2 year old who has a lot of special needs is a lot of work and my almost 1 year old is a lot of work.

And yesterday was A LOT of hassle.

But that's nobody's fault in here at all and I apologize and if I ever act like a horrible woman again I'd like someone to rep me and let me know. I sure will pray on it as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,142,428.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It sounds like you are going through some big changes and some stress in your life right now.

And as Catholics, it's up to us to understand what you're going through and cut you a little slack.

I am sure Needing_Grace appreciates your apology, and knows that the God of second chances wants followers of second chances, too.

Upvote 0

cathoaholicliz

I have a W
Jan 2, 2013
Mississippi
✟17,139.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The intensity of the anxiety I have had since moving here varies. But nights like last night its like there's a pot boiling in my stomach and one more thing just one more thing and I'll burst!

Yep I am in therapy. But I will try to ignore heated topics and only read edifying ones for now.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟376,565.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I need a social life.

Things are difficult in my life right now. I have a special needs sone and a special needs brother too boot. Both of which are my responsibility right now. My brother is less so since he's 19.

But he's a pain! And mind you NO EXCUSE for my behaviors. Then last night when I was horrible to people it was one of the days when the pot was boiling over. I'm very very sorry to everyone in the community, really.

But I thought I had been snarky to others besides Needing_Grace. And not just snarky down right whats the word? Just jerky!!

Last night before I was mean to anyone I had just literally had such a bad time here that I screamed without opening my mouth so hard that I blinded myself. I caused myself to have chest pain and back pain simultaneously and then shoulder twitches. It was horrible how angry I was last night because of stuff stressing me out. MY special needs brother, God love and bless him, can be a pain and a jerk and he will do it TO make you mad. He's manipulative and not endearing like other special people. He's a lot of work. My 5 year old who has no special needs that we know of is a lot of work. My 2 year old who has a lot of special needs is a lot of work and my almost 1 year old is a lot of work.

And yesterday was A LOT of hassle.

But that's nobody's fault in here at all and I apologize and if I ever act like a horrible woman again I'd like someone to rep me and let me know. I sure will pray on it as well.
I'm not speaking for anyone else, but we're Catholics, we forgive you. We all have bad moments, we all have issues, whether of our own, of our family situation, or whatever. Just be the best you can be, and a simple "sorry" heart-felt, will do wonders. We're also here to help.
I saw a guy on TV last night who has an autistic child, and after going to a Special Olympics event, where those special needs kids never hate, he realized that we're the broken ones, not them.
Whenever you're feeling sorry for yourself, try reaching out to others. My sister was feeling sorry for herself after a hurricane this summer, and gave a day to help people out. She came back feeling refreshed because she realized there are those worse off than herself...

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟376,565.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My brother is autistic and hateful.

Just not trying to argue, just sayin. They aren't perfect and they are not all endearing. Some are even bullies.
Do you think he does it on purpose? While it's true that some people figure out that they can have everyone at their beck and call, most aren't. I really mean that as a question, I have one autistic nephew who wouldn't hurt anyone knowingly.

I'm just sayin'. Even an alcoholic who knows he's an alcoholic and drinks anyway sometimes is not responsible for his own behavior...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Hello everyone.

I am sorry if I have ruffled any feathers or acted like a pretty foul or mean person.

I thought about it after going to bed last night and I do apologize.

I will not bore you all with how I am doing or why I am sometimes not a nice person.

I will just try harder.

:sorry:

So sorry if I have been rude or mean or other words which you cannot say on a Christian forum. That's all.

No problem, we all fall short. Lord knows I have. :D Stick around. We are all human.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.