My 2 year old nephew is bad company.

Karen22

Aug 15, 2014
✟7,619.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Every True sheep of Christ, born of God knows the difficult times that we are in. As Jesus foretold times of difficulty would come, and increase of wickedness. Ofcourse, we can see those times upon us. And i encourge anyone reading this who is not right with God to do so as soon as possible. He could very well come tonight. As it is Written. Matthew 24:36 (KJV)
-But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

So, as, I was saying regarding my situation that needs prayer from sheep of Christ. My 2 year old nephew knows to say curse words that are getting to sound perfect. He does not know how to say anything else but these words. This childs' grandparents, and father are teaching him to say this. I have never judged them as I know they are but lost souls. I pray earnestly for them. The innocence of my nephew is being destroyed. As a Christian I cannot help but have, and rightly so, a righteous anger. I am around this child sometimes. This is devastating. I just need prayer warriors to pray over this situation. And ofcourse all those that are ready to prayer for this thank you so much!

May the God of peace be with you all.

Boidae

Senior Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Central Florida
✟21,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
re ".... the 'innocence' of the nephew...."

if you pray thinking or believing he has any innocence at all; he does not.

I think you may be taking "innocence" further than the OP intended.

We are all born with a sin nature, however at two years old, they cannot comprehend what sin is, let alone be held accountable for anything that we would deem as sin for older children and adults.

The child is indeed innocent in the capacity which the OP mentions innocence.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
1 Corinthians 7:14 (AMP)

14 For the unbelieving husband is set apart (separated, withdrawn from heathen contamination, and affiliated with the Christian people) by union with his consecrated (set-apart) wife, and the unbelieving wife is set apart and separated through union with her consecrated husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean (unblessed heathen, outside the Christian covenant)

1 Corinthians 7:14 (KJ21) | In Context | Whole Chapter
14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband. Else your children would be unclean

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Every True sheep of Christ, born of God knows the difficult times that we are in. As Jesus foretold times of difficulty would come, and increase of wickedness. Ofcourse, we can see those times upon us. And i encourge anyone reading this who is not right with God to do so as soon as possible. He could very well come tonight. As it is Written. Matthew 24:36 (KJV)
-But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

So, as, I was saying regarding my situation that needs prayer from sheep of Christ. My 2 year old nephew knows to say curse words that are getting to sound perfect. He does not know how to say anything else but these words. This childs' grandparents, and father are teaching him to say this. I have never judged them as I know they are but lost souls. I pray earnestly for them. The innocence of my nephew is being destroyed. As a Christian I cannot help but have, and rightly so, a righteous anger. I am around this child sometimes. This is devastating. I just need prayer warriors to pray over this situation. And ofcourse all those that are ready to prayer for this thank you so much!

Do you think you need to confront these matters with the child's family, with the adults who are teaching him to do this, alone?

I'll be praying for you...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

seeingeyes

Nov 29, 2011
Backwoods, Ohio
✟27,860.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If your faith is so weak that a two year old endangers it, something is terribly wrong.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums