Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
What does everyone think of the Muslim messiah?
The Quaran says he will train Jesus. He (acknowleges) Jesus!!!

The anti Chist will Say he is the messiah.

So it stands to reason that the Anti Christ will acknowlege him because he will claim to be God. So we would have to assume the Anti Christ as a very prominant rleigous leader who acknowleges Christ but then claims to be him.

What other Christian leader fits that role of nost High prominance in the Christian faith?

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
What does everyone think of the Muslim messiah?
The Quaran says he will train Jesus. He (acknowleges) Jesus!!!

The anti Chist will Say he is the messiah.

So it stands to reason that the Anti Christ will acknowlege him because he will claim to be God. So we would have to assume the Anti Christ as a very prominant rleigous leader who acknowleges Christ but then claims to be him.

What other Christian leader fits that role of nost High prominance in the Christian faith?
The Muslims revere both Jesus as a Great Prophet and Mary, His mother. They even believe Jesus was born of a "virgin" but do not believe Jesus was "crucified".
Unfortunatley they do not delve into the OT/OC much to understand what Jesus represented to both the Jewish Nation He came to and the World as a whole. There are some muslims I am discussing the Scriptures with that appear to now be interested in the OT/OC, but like the Jewish Talmud, their Koran is the Holy Book, even though it does have a lot of things in it that resemble our own Bible. Thoughts?

Matt 23:31 "Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets. 32 "Fill up, then, the measure of your fathers' [guilt.] 33 "Serpents, brood of vipers! How can you escape the condemnation of gehenna?

Ezkeiel 39:12 "For seven months the house of Israel will be burying Them, in order to Cleanse/purify the land. 13 "Indeed all the people of the land will be burying, and they will gain renown for it on the day that I am glorified," says the GOD.

Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
False religions. That have similar things to the Bible.

The Quaran was written by a Good man Muhammad who denied Christ as the Messiah so Muhammad opened a spiritual door for Satan to Pose as an Angel light and inspire muhammad to write that Satanic book the Quaran.

And all other religious texts that do ot acknowlege Jesus Christ as the Messiah. The OT Torah Talmud do not deny Jesus they simply do not identify him becusase they had not yet been finished because he had not yet come.
They are the word of the Father in heaven who created all that is.As are the writings of the new testament

Upvote 0

Grateful4God

Aug 3, 2006
Connecticut, USA
Visit site
✟8,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The fact the Muslims recognize so many of our characters, to me re-enforces the idea that the bible is the only true holy word. The fact that both technically can be tied to Abraham, is also testimony to me.

The similiarities in the Quaran and OT is pretty amazing. Infact, if you took just 3 of the verses in the Quaran, most the hate towards Jews would be non-existant.

Muslims do not believe Jesus was the son of God. They even beleive he was born from Mary. They beleive he was a prophet, god gave him the abilities to perform miracles just to convince the people he was a messanger of Allah.

Muslims believe that Jesus was betrayed by Judas. Then he made Judas look like himself to trick everyone when they came to arrest him.

They took Judas, and crusified him. Then Jesus rode off in a Golden Charriot up to the heavens.

They believe Jesus is coming back someday to save the people. Then just for fun they through in a verse that anyone proclaiming Jesus to be one with god, should die.

Does this not re-enforce the accuracy of our bible?

1)They beleive there was someone named Jesus born of a virgin
2)They beleive he did perform miracle. Why would god have to give someone the ability to do miracle to "convince" people. That just makes no sense. God needs noones help in that regard.
3)They do beleive Jesus was to be crucified, they just beleive he used Judas to get revenge and trick everyone. Again, why would a messanger of god have to do this? THat whole muslim belief on Jesus makes no sense to me. Not to mention, a physical being riding up to heaven(a spiritual place) in a charriot does not add up.

My point. Who cares what that book of lies says about the Messiah, it is based on lies and flip flops of the truth.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

The Quaran was written by a Good man Muhammad who denied Christ as the Messiah so Muhammad opened a spiritual door for Satan to Pose as an Angel light and inspire muhammad to write that Satanic book the Quaran.

And all other religious texts that do ot acknowlege Jesus Christ as the Messiah. The OT Torah Talmud do not deny Jesus they simply do not identify him becusase they had not yet been finished because he had not yet come.
They are the word of the Father in heaven who created all that is.As are the writings of the new testament
The fact the Muslims recognize so many of our characters, to me re-enforces the idea that the bible is the only true holy word. The fact that both technically can be tied to Abraham, is also testimony to me.

The similiarities in the Quaran and OT is pretty amazing. Infact, if you took just 3 of the verses in the Quaran, most the hate towards Jews would be non-existant.

Muslims do not believe Jesus was the son of God. They even beleive he was born from Mary. They beleive he was a prophet, god gave him the abilities to perform miracles just to convince the people he was a messanger of Allah.

Muslims believe that Jesus was betrayed by Judas. Then he made Judas look like himself to trick everyone when they came to arrest him.

They took Judas, and crusified him. Then Jesus rode off in a Golden Charriot up to the heavens.

They believe Jesus is coming back someday to save the people. Then just for fun they through in a verse that anyone proclaiming Jesus to be one with god, should die.

Does this not re-enforce the accuracy of our bible?

1)They beleive there was someone named Jesus born of a virgin
2)They beleive he did perform miracle. Why would god have to give someone the ability to do miracle to "convince" people. That just makes no sense. God needs noones help in that regard.
3)They do beleive Jesus was to be crucified, they just beleive he used Judas to get revenge and trick everyone. Again, why would a messanger of god have to do this? THat whole muslim belief on Jesus makes no sense to me. Not to mention, a physical being riding up to heaven(a spiritual place) in a charriot does not add up.

My point. Who cares what that book of lies says about the Messiah, it is based on lies and flip flops of the truth.
Yet the Muslims are actually pretty close to our beliefs but I believe Christianity itself has perhaps confused them.
Just like the Atheists and Jews, they also see supposed contradictions in the NT/NC and I agree their Koran is basically from the Bible, and even like some Messianics and all Jews and Muslims, they look at Paul as a False Apostle and Deceiver.
But I feel as time goes on, more Muslims scholars may delve into the OT/OC to explain more about Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel and why the Messiah Jesus came to the Jews. At least that is my hope and prayer. Peace.

Exodus 24:8 And Moses took the blood, sprinkled [it] on the people, and said, "This is the blood of the covenant which the LORD has made with you according to all these words."

Hebrews 12:24 to Jesus the Mediator of the NEW covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than [that of] Abel.

Hebrew 9:20 saying, "This [is] the blood of the covenant which God has commanded you." 21 Then likewise he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle and all the vessels of the ministry. 22 And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission. 23 Therefore [it was] necessary that the copies of the things in the heavens should be purified with these, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
in true Christianity. There have been many false Christianities and there still are today.
But Satan is the master on confusion it was satan that confused Muhammad
Possible, as Muhammad also was sorrounded by Jews and even married one I think. Paul had this to say on that and I really don't blame Jews and Muslims for not understanding our Brother Paul in some ways.

Titus 1:14 not giving heed to Jewish fables and commands of men, turning themselves away from the Truth;

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I dont blame them I blame Satana nd their free will choices for their confusion.

But again the point of the thread is could this"Muslim Coming Messiah" of the Quaran be the Anti Christ?
Don't know, as I don't look at a "future antichrist".

The Muslims [or Jews] do not study Daniel or Revelation so how the heck are they suppose to know? I view it more of a Jewish High Priest and coming out of the Jews. But then again, I have my own view on Revelation right now. Peace.

Daniel 7:8 "I was considering the horns, and there was another horn, a little one, coming up among them, before whom three of the first horns were plucked out by the roots. And there, in this horn, [were] eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking pompous words. 9 " I watched till thrones were put in place, And the Ancient of Days was seated; His garment [was] white as snow,

Reve 13:6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven.[SIZE=+2] [/SIZE]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Thanks .

you should start a thread on what you believe the Bible tells us of the past present and future.

These threads seem to be importatant to our bretheren. they get quite a bit of activity
It is interesting discussing the Scriptures with Jews and Muslims but I am finding out more and more that a lot of these used to be "Christians" and turned to these religions or others instead of becoming Atheists like a lot of others do. This was a thread I started for Jews to interact on the NT and it did draw some interest as I view Revelation more as "Covenantle", the OC Priesthood vs the NC Priesthood in some ways. Thoughts?

http://www.christianforums.com/t2902747-jews-and-the-new-testament.html&page=20

A family member emailed me a copy of this story and was wondering what the jews views are on it. Thanks.

http://news.lycos.com/wired/story.as...toryId=1508721
Of all the texts considered required reading in a thorough Jewish education, one major work with Jewish roots is usually missing from everyone's list: the New Testament. Most Jews shun Christian Scripture. As a result, they can't answer Christians who ask why Jews don't accept Jesus as the Messiah.

Reform Rabbi Michael J. Cook says this "self-imposed ignorance" is dangerous.........................

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
their self imposed ignorance is defiance this is why God will let them be nuked.

But because of their ignorance they will have a chance to accept Christ in the 1000 year reigna s will many from all religions who in their lifetime had no Chance to accept or decline out of ignorance.
The punishement for ignorance comes in this lifetime not the next.
The punishment for willfully choosing to deny Christ and his Gospel
(that you have read or heard) is in the second resurrection Revelations 20 speaks of. This is after the 1000 year reign revelations 20 makes plain.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yet the Muslims are actually pretty close to our beliefs but I believe Christianity itself has perhaps confused them.
Just like the Atheists and Jews, they also see supposed contradictions in the NT/NC and I agree their Koran is basically from the Bible, and even like some Messianics and all Jews and Muslims, they look at Paul as a False Apostle and Deceiver.
But I feel as time goes on, more Muslims scholars may delve into the OT/OC to explain more about Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel and why the Messiah Jesus came to the Jews. At least that is my hope and prayer. Peace.

Exodus 24:8 And Moses took the blood, sprinkled [it] on the people, and said, "This is the blood of the covenant which the LORD has made with you according to all these words."

Hebrews 12:24 to Jesus the Mediator of the NEW covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than [that of] Abel.
their self imposed ignorance is defiance this is why God will let them be nuked.

But because of their ignorance they will have a chance to accept Christ in the 1000 year reigna s will many from all religions who in their lifetime had no Chance to accept or decline out of ignorance.
The punishement for ignorance comes in this lifetime not the next.
The punishment for willfully choosing to deny Christ and his Gospel
(that you have read or heard) is in the second resurrection Revelations 20 speaks of. This is after the 1000 year reign revelations 20 makes plain.
So what is the purpose of the "2 witnesses" preaching the Gosple of Christ to the Jews and Israel? That 1000yr period appears to resemble Daniel's time, times, half a time to me in some ways. :wave:

Reve 11:3 and I will give to My two witnesses, and they shall prophesy days, a thousand, two hundred, sixty, arrayed with sackcloth; 4 these are the two olive [trees], and the two lamp-stands that before the God of the earth do stand;

Upvote 0

Carey

Contributor
Aug 17, 2006
Texas
✟25,839.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
purpose for the 2 witnesses is to give some a chance who have denied Christ a chance to repent. Not the ignorant but the 2 witnesses will make many not "ignorant" they will give them the Gospel.

The 1000 years could not have came because during this 1000 years no wars no sickness etc we no that has never been or came to pass as of yet

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mike1reynolds

Knight Errant
Apr 29, 2006
Running Springs (2 hours from LA)
✟4,442.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Actually, Mohammed didn’t write the Qur’an, he was only relaying what the voice of the demon was saying to him. Mohammed didn’t write a single word of it.

It is not so amazing, it was all part of an intentional plot to discredit the Bible. The Qur’an is like the Book of Mormons that gives an alternate history, but unlike the Book of Mormons, the Qur’an revises the Old Testament itself. Each altered story is an accusation that the Bible is false, and the Qur’an even says that both Testaments were altered by men, thus the need for the Qur’an.

Actually Islam is the single religion that is the MOST antithetical to Christianity, because it was specifically designed to contradict Christianity in as many ways as possible, while still maintaining a Judeo-Christian flavor.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by LittleLambofJesus
Actually Islam is the single religion that is the MOST antithetical to Christianity, because it was specifically designed to contradict Christianity in as many ways as possible, while still maintaining a Judeo-Christian flavor.
No more antiethical than the Jews and their Talmud though Judaism "attempts" to keep within the constraints of the Law of Moses and perhaps a little less "radical", whereas the Muslims seek world domination through their religion and appear to be succeeding because of the confusing/division in christianity itself.

They don't have to worry about "divide and conquer" because christianity has already done that for them, and Paul would probably be saddened by what he sees today. Thoughts? :wave:

1 Corinthians 3:3 for yet ye are fleshly, for where [there is] among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not fleshly, and in the manner of men do walk?

Upvote 0

mike1reynolds

Knight Errant
Apr 29, 2006
Running Springs (2 hours from LA)
✟4,442.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Also, romans 11 says all Jews will be saved in the end times. Matthew 7:23 doesn't look as good for Christians. But isn't there a reference to Ishmiel in the Bible that says that his descendents will be cursed or very unfortunate in some way?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
How does the Talmud contradict any part of the Bible? Certainly not in the OT. There is virtually no theology in the Talmud, it is all about rules of character and codes of conduct.
Their Talmud is a replacement for most of the Book of Leviticus, as they cannot and do not use the sacrificial system anymore, as their Priesthood and Temple was rather "descimated" by the rebellious Jews and Romans.
Notice how they "wail at the wailing wall" for the loss of it just as was done after the first destruction? Hard to believe one even existed.

John 11:48 if we may let him alone thus, all will believe in him; and the Romans will come, and will take away both our place and nation.'

Daniel 12:1 `And at that time stand up doth Michael, the great head, who is standing up for the sons of thy people, and there hath been a time of distress, such as hath not been since there hath been a nation till that time, and at that time do thy people escape, every one who is found written in the book.
Ezra 3: 12 But many of the priests and Levites and heads of the fathers' [houses,] old men who had seen the first temple, wept with a loud voice when the foundation of this temple was laid before their eyes. Yet many shouted aloud for joy, 13 so that the people could not discern the noise of the shout of Joy from the noise of the Weeping of the people, for the people shouted with a loud shout, and the sound was heard afar off.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.