Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
I'll just do a list here ( no order of best )first and show a few from youtube later.

1.Mission soundtrack-absolutely spine-tingling. restores your faith in God!
2. Chariots of Fire soundtrack -restores your faith in Christianity, motivational!
3. Dragon the life story of Bruce Lee-beautiful main theme, gorgeous, another spine-tingler

4. Beatles-You never give me your money from Abbey Road
5. Dylan -Sign on the Window, very underrated song
6. Yazoo Only You, makes me cry, boo hoo :)
7. Police King of Pain ( beautiful and I can't for the life of me reproduce it on the guitar myself)
9. Sting Fields of Gold
10. Proclaimers Walk a hundred Miles (good old Scottish courage and energy, spirit and love)

Last edited:

One Voice Among Many1

Nov 16, 2015
✟20,953.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I absolutely love music, from 80s rock, oldies, some older country music, some contemporary Christian rock, native flute, some native hip hop artists, and PowWow drums.

Oh yeah, songs that inspire me. Hm... that is a hard decision for me to make. Let me think about it for a little while.

Last edited:
Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0

One Voice Among Many1

Nov 16, 2015
✟20,953.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
I just realised that last post with the nude photo may offend some. Should I delete ?

I would. You may be able to find a lyrics video of the same song to post. I had to do that earlier this evening with another song I posted in the OBOB music thread.

Reactions: Godlovesmetwo
Upvote 0

One Voice Among Many1

Nov 16, 2015
✟20,953.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
One Voice
I haven't listened to contemporary Christian music really. Maybe you can recommend some.
I love some old hymns from Church played on the organ. Nostalgia of childhood. :)

You can call me Red Fox, all my friends do.

I like FFH, Jays of Clay, Chris Tomlin, Audio Adrenaline, Newsboys, dc Talk, Casting Crowns, Steven Curtis Chapman. Just to name a few.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums