Not open for further replies.

TerrorTwilight

Feb 22, 2008
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The US is rather underpopulated as well.

How many Palestinians do you think the US should take?

Seeing as the US should be able to proportionally handle as many as Romania, it should take about 2.7 million Palestinians I think.

Where do you think they should go?
actually that was a pretty dumb statement. we're overpopulated. but even if we weren't, we're a Christian nation and we don't like killing people. it's just not our thing.

Upvote 0

TerrorTwilight

Feb 22, 2008
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And while we're cleansing the arabs, let's not forget to round up all the jews and ship them to madagascar.
i'm not sure what you mean by that. me and KarateCowboy are saying that only Jacob should occupy Israel. i mean it's his own name for crying out loud.

Upvote 0

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
'm not sure what you mean by that.
I didn't know if you would. I tried.
me and KarateCowboy are saying that only Jacob should occupy Israel.
And we're saying that is a loony and unjust belief.
i mean it's his own name for crying out loud.
In that case "Palestine" should be inhabited by????

Upvote 0

TerrorTwilight

Feb 22, 2008
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I didn't know if you would. I tried.
And we're saying that is a loony and unjust belief.

In that case "Palestine" should be inhabited by????
i guess the Bible is looney and unjust. the Bible gives clear descriptions of the borders. but nobody say anything else until they give a solid reason why Israel can't have such a tiny country without jealous fiends causing havoc.

Upvote 0

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
i guess the Bible is looney and unjust.
I think the Bible is absoloutely right.
the Bible gives clear descriptions of the borders.
The Bible also clearly lays out why that land no longer belongs to the Jews by right.
The Bible also states that the heirs of Abraham are those who accept Jesus as their savior.
The whole issue of God granting that land to the Jewish race is moot.
but nobody say anything else until they give a solid reason why Israel can't have such a tiny country without jealous fiends causing havoc.
It simply has to do with the way the treat the other inhabitants of the land. You sow violence, you reap violence.
Like the recent attack on the seminary. It was a center for the settler movement. You know what settlers do to the arabs?

Reactions: platzapS
Upvote 0

TerrorTwilight

Feb 22, 2008
✟7,740.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think the Bible is absoloutely right.

The Bible also clearly lays out why that land no longer belongs to the Jews by right.
The Bible also states that the heirs of Abraham are those who accept Jesus as their savior.
The whole issue of God granting that land to the Jewish race is moot.

It simply has to do with the way the treat the other inhabitants of the land. You sow violence, you reap violence.
Like the recent attack on the seminary. It was a center for the settler movement. You know what settlers do to the arabs?
no, actually replacement theology is a very well-rejected theory by any respectable pastor, scholar, Christian. i mean, what do you do with Revelation 21:9-14?

9One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb." 10And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

or

Revelation 7:5-8

5 From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,
from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,
from the tribe of Gad 12,000,

6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000,
from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,
from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,
7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,
from the tribe of Levi 12,000,
from the tribe of Issachar 12,000, 8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,
from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,
from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.

seems pretty specific for just symbolism, don't ya think?

but, if you wanna talk about wht the Bible really says about the Jews, we can do that. there's such an archive of verses of harsh warnings against those who harm the apple of God's eye. maybe those are the ones who list all the things they did in Jesus' name and He replies, "Depart from me; I never knew you."

Upvote 0

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
i mean, what do you do with Revelation 21:9-14?
What do I do with it? I read it, it's beautiful, it tells us what the heavenly city will be like. It doesn't say anything about the Jewish race being God's people simply because of their race.
Revelation 7:5-8 seems pretty specific for just symbolism, don't ya think?
I don't believe it's just symbolism. It could still very well be talking about Jews of those tribes, that have accepted Jesus of course.

And look at this verse here,
Galatians 3: 29
And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
That makes it pretty clear that accepting Christ makes one Abraham's heir doesn't it?

And on the issue of destroying other people's homes and mistreating them, we have these vereses

Luke 12:41-48

41 Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?

42 And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?

43 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

44 Of a truth I say unto you, that he will make him ruler over all that he hath.

45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;

46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.

48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
KJV

Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I think that bulldozing houses is not quite enough. Israel should be launching a full takeover of Gaza and the West Bank. That would be awesome because if they went all out they could put an end to the charade of "Palestinians". Anyone with two brain cells to rub together and an ounce of history knows that no one even used the term "Palestinian" until about 100 years ago. They are Arabs, and if you watch their media they regularly speak of how they want to destroy Israel and then make the whole of the Middle East a free travel area for ALL Arabs. That is what they say. Sorry, but if you think that the "Palestinian" concept is anything more than a propaganda tool then you've joined the ranks of those born every minute.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
We call an Arab that lives in Syria a ______?
An Arab that lives in Syria.
We call an Arab that lives in Jordan a _________?
An Arab that lives in Jordan.
We call an Arab that lives in Iraq an _____?
An Arab that lives in Iraq.

We call an Arab that lives in Egypt an ________?
An Arab that lives in Eqypt

We call an Arab that lives in Palestine a ___________?
An Arab that lives in Palestine.
It's called "a name" it's not a charade or propaganda.
Riiiiiiiiiiight. Just remember: Oceania is at war with Eurasia. Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia.

Upvote 0

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
The English language gives us the flexibility to shorten those handle's
Thus:
Syrian
Jordanian
Iraqi
Egyptian
Palestinian
Palestinian Arabs call themselves Palestinians.
This whole business of saying that there is no such race as Palestinians is simply strawmanning since no one was claiming that in the first place.
Palestinian is a name, it's what Arabs from Palestine are called.

Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
The English language gives us the flexibility to shorten those handle's
Thus:
Syrian
Jordanian
Iraqi
Egyptian
Palestinian
Palestinian Arabs call themselves Palestinians.
This whole business of saying that there is no such race as Palestinians is simply strawmanning since no one was claiming that in the first place.
Palestinian is a name, it's what Arabs from Palestine are called.
Yup well, a few years ago there was no Palestine, so then there was no way for Arabs to come from Palestine. So how do you justify calling them Palestinians?

Upvote 0

Douger

Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
✟165,821.00
Faith
Christian
Yup well, a few years ago there was no Palestine
That name actually goes back many many centuries.
so then there was no way for Arabs to come from Palestine.
There was.
So how do you justify calling them Palestinians?
Because that's what they're called. Maybe you'd be happier with "Levantines" or "Trans-Jordanians" or "Syrians"?
I can see it now,
"There is no such race as Trans-Jordanian!"

Reactions: Loukuss
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ArnautDaniel

Veteran
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
✟22,153.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If we really want to be pedantic, most of these peoples are not Arabs.

They are simply peoples of other ethnicity who speak Arabic.

That is unless you want to say that someone from Saudi Arabia who moves to England and speaks English becomes English ethnically.

Strictly speaking the ethnic Arabs are in the Arabian Peninsula.

Upvote 0

Loukuss

Senior Veteran
Mar 7, 2005
BC
✟4,040.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Others
I think that bulldozing houses is not quite enough. Israel should be launching a full takeover of Gaza and the West Bank.

Does your Jesus carry an oozie too?

That would be awesome because if they went all out they could put an end to the charade of "Palestinians".

No charade. You should stopping using that tired argument. Its been dealt with and discarded a long time ago.

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together and an ounce of history knows that no one even used the term "Palestinian" until about 100 years ago.

Is this what you call a rational argument? Poisoning the well is an ugly logical fallacy and makes you look foolish. Maybe you should edit this.

They are Arabs, and if you watch their media they regularly speak of how they want to destroy Israel and then make the whole of the Middle East a free travel area for ALL Arabs. That is what they say.

The current state of Israel should be dismantled and recreated with equality for both the Jews and Arabs.
I agree with the Jews and Arabs that have been trying for this.

Sorry, but if you think that the "Palestinian" concept is anything more than a propaganda tool then you've joined the ranks of those born every minute.

Is this really necessary? Do you really think that at the age of 25 you've figured out the problem that plagues the Middle East??
If you have, I have this beautiful bridge...

Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Does your Jesus carry an oozie too?
An oozie? What are you referring to? Something that oozes? Do you mean an Uzi, as in the submachine gun? What are you talking about?

No charade. You should stopping using that tired argument. Its been dealt with and discarded a long time ago.
Not really. There really is no Palestinian national identity. They are in every way identical racially, religously, and culturally to the Arabs surrounding them. Sorry, but 'Palestinian' is a PRATT.

Is this what you call a rational argument? Poisoning the well is an ugly logical fallacy and makes you look foolish. Maybe you should edit this.
So are Ad Hominem fallacies:
Do you really think that at the age of 25 you've figured out the problem that plagues the Middle East??

The current state of Israel should be dismantled and recreated with equality for both the Jews and Arabs.
I agree with the Jews and Arabs that have been trying for this.
Then you are ignorant of history. The Jews have shown that they will give land for Peace. The Arabs have shown that they will take land and continue launching rockets at an average of at least three a day. The destruction of Israel is written into the charter of the PLO. If you believe for one minute that the Arabs are willing to live Peacefully next to the Jews then you have been fooled.

Upvote 0

Futuwwa

Feb 8, 2006
✟5,284.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
I think that bulldozing houses is not quite enough. Israel should be launching a full takeover of Gaza and the West Bank. That would be awesome because if they went all out they could put an end to the charade of "Palestinians". Anyone with two brain cells to rub together and an ounce of history knows that no one even used the term "Palestinian" until about 100 years ago. They are Arabs, and if you watch their media they regularly speak of how they want to destroy Israel and then make the whole of the Middle East a free travel area for ALL Arabs. That is what they say. Sorry, but if you think that the "Palestinian" concept is anything more than a propaganda tool then you've joined the ranks of those born every minute.

Do you have something against fair peace and coexistence?

Upvote 0

_Zap_

Aug 21, 2004
Uh...
✟8,046.00
Faith
Protestant
Do you have something against fair peace and coexistence?

Not at all.

Unfortunately, the Palestinians want nothing less then the complete destruction of the Jews, same with the other Arab nations.

Keep lapping up all that Hamas propaganda though, it's mean old Israel that doesn't want peace.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.