More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
upload_2021-3-26_15-42-42.png
upload_2021-3-26_15-42-42.png

• Agree
Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Probably a better retirement plan than most of us have.

Edit: Hi everyone! I'm new to this thread and this particular forum within CF. Any rules I should know about? I hope you all are nice.
No special rules in this area other than be nice. We typically don't debate in this area just a place to hang out and chat away. There used to be plenty here but lately just Jojo and me. You are welcome to hang out here if you can put up with the bad puns that is..... punishing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

OceanPoet87

Husband 'N Wifi
Feb 7, 2012
Near Lewiston, ID
✟13,911.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Speaking of rodents, when I was driving back from our nearest regional city for shopping, I saw a few marmots in the fields 10 mins from home. They can be quite the pests from what I hear.

Yeah, I used to be a part of the AG /pentecostal forum and the forum fellowship thread was always the most popular with lots of comments and replies. But just like this one, not too many posts. But anyway, it's still fun to comment.

• Agree
Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I've been in other Christian venues throughout the years, I've been here for closing on 14 years now it was hugely busy in the early days when blessings could buy a lot of stuff and you could customize everything including your own little home page, an avatar (paper doll), custom posting fonts and colors of text, etc.
We had threads that people got paid for each post in them to spend on stuff. Lots of fun stuff, when the forum was sold by the original owner (who tried to make it into a generic forum (dropping Christian for the name entirely) the next owner slowly ripped parts of it out and the two owners after that now we have not a huge amount of fun just mindless or controversial posting. This thread is the 3rd thread made for me and all the postaholics who used to hang out. It has slowed to almost a crawl now. Yes, I do use deodorant so it must be something else scaring people away :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Via Cassian

Fuga mundi (flight from the world)
Dec 24, 2009
South
✟24,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
....and the two owners after that now we have not a huge amount of fun just mindless or controversial posting. This thread is the 3rd thread made for me and all the postaholics who used to hang out. It has slowed to almost a crawl now....:p

Thank you for the owner-change history. I also like your comment about "not a huge amount of fun just mindless or controversial posting." Yes, I agree. Often overlooked for the advancement of Christianity is that Christians have fun together. Without fun our attempts to work together, share burdens, lift our hearts to God, and be the family nonChristians want to join will be as fruitful as mindless or controversial family fighting. Few accept invitations to eat there.

• Agree
Reactions: OceanPoet87
Upvote 0