More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Video games in the early 80s...scary. lol I just saw a pic of a wood veneer version Atari 2600. Yow! Why did everything have to be covered in that wood veneer? Was nothing sacred?! :eek:
Being out in the country, I had two choices: stay home or wait until one of my parents drove into town and bum a ride with them. :) When I was younger, me and my best friend walked everywhere. We didn't think anything of it.
That was the style of the day in plastics either solid black... almond white or wood grained the cable box was woodgrain plastic and the nicer tv sets had wood cabinets now none of these tv sets have wood colors to them silver or black. I remember station wagons having wood grain and even real wood trim to them.

• Agree
Reactions: hopesprings
Upvote 0

Crujir

SCHWAN MAN HUNGRY!
Nov 12, 2005
Roseburg, Oregon
✟33,417.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Always good when it turns out. :D So what was it?
Sorry I got distracted. Lol

I used some chicken rub, creole seasoning and onion powder on chicken breasts, which is pretty normal. Then new idea was adding crushed rehydrated dill. I baked them, and it turned out good.

It was a complete experiment. I was afraid it would taste like gross pickled chicken lol

Upvote 0

God's Child

Psalm 23
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2006
✟135,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

God's Child

Psalm 23
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2006
✟135,939.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

I used some chicken rub, creole seasoning and onion powder on chicken breasts, which is pretty normal. Then new idea was adding crushed rehydrated dill. I baked them, and it turned out good.

It was a complete experiment. I was afraid it would taste like gross pickled chicken lol
LOL Sounds good.

Upvote 0

littleredkiss484

Follower of Christ
Apr 11, 2006
Michigan
✟306,366.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:wave:

Today is National Nut Day!
web_national-nutday-banner_zpsmm9psmri.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hopesprings

Apr 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟20,507.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private

Distracted by the not-so-gross doesn't-taste-like-gross-pickled-chicken chicken? Totally understandable. :D Glad it turned out. Sounds tasty, actually.

• Agree
Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.