More Fellowship with Soph and Friends (200)

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I haven't seen any of these...don't watch a lot of animated stuff. When I do, though, it's usually really good.
I love animated stuff.... often you don't focus on known actors instead you get imaginary characters that are more interesting than people.

• Winner
Reactions: hopesprings
Upvote 0

hopesprings

Apr 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟20,507.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I love animated stuff.... often you don't focus on known actors instead you get imaginary characters that are more interesting than people.
Imaginary characters more interesting than people? That's a possibility. ;D Are they less complicated?

• Useful
Reactions: Sophrosyne
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Imaginary characters more interesting than people? That's a possibility. ;D Are they less complicated?
sometimes they are, but often there is less concentration on being realistic and more concentration on making a new world where things are different you can have more outrageous action and humor and make scenes that are more colorful.... some movies have a lot of art in them too.

• Agree
Upvote 0

hopesprings

Apr 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟20,507.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
sometimes they are, but often there is less concentration on being realistic and more concentration on making a new world where things are different you can have more outrageous action and humor and make scenes that are more colorful.... some movies have a lot of art in them too.
Yeah, you're not bound by reality. Imagination is the limit. The artwork can be truly gorgeous.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
Yeah, you're not bound by reality. Imagination is the limit. The artwork can be truly gorgeous.
Yeah and some of the characters are nuts too.... a kung fu panda..... and dinosaur animated movies, etc. I'm watching a colorful movie called Epic right now that isn't too bad.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hopesprings

Apr 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟20,507.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Yeah and some of the characters are nuts too.... a kung fu panda..... and dinosaur animated movies, etc. I'm watching a colorful movie called Epic right now that isn't too bad.
So tell me more about Epic. Does the name fit? ;)

• Informative
Upvote 0