• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Money for China

Tashena

Jan 7, 2005
Texas
✟7,720.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Over the past few months I've felt very strongly about the Lord wanted me to take this mission trip to China and I truly feel like it is where I need to be focusing on right now. But the Lord has been testing my faith on trusting him on the finance part of it all. The trip is about $2600 and being in college... it's alot of money to earn by May. I am pulling 15hours at college, playing volleyball for a scholarship and working. I've sent out donation letters and slowly I'm knocking down the cost. Alot of people think I'm foolish for doing this and refuse to help and I'm doing the best to keep my head up and trust in my God. If you would pray for me and my faith in this situation about obtaining the money I would apprecieate it. Also if you would like to take a peep at the trip I'm planning to go on you can look on www.lakepointe.org . :groupray:

Tashena

loves god

Nov 12, 2004
Manchester, UK
Visit site
✟430.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
God bless you for obeying his word and taking that step in faith, its hard to be the first but remember the Lord blesses the faithful abudantly!
I believe the Land of the rising SON is just where missions need to be going, china is growing in faith in the Lord and as many missionaries as possible are needed there.

God bless you
TRoy

Upvote 0
P

perfection

I think it's a fantastic initiative that you are participating in here, i hope you will find the strenght and wisdome to be able to make many more followers of Christ in China, i think it's remarkable talent if you are able to speak chinese and bring the word of God to these people. You know maby you can bring this idea to your local church or a willing church who is willing to support you financiallly and or arrange something for you in order for your Trip to China, don't let others stop you. *hugs* many wel wishes and im sure you will do your best for our lord :) Keep hanging in there and keep pursuiding your goals in life , we love and support you and believe in your dreams.

Upvote 0