Molecular Biology disproves evolution

Rolf Ernst

Apr 13, 2004
✟1,350.00
Faith
Calvinist
Why evolutionary scientists (falsely so-called) are deathly silent at what has been seen through new, more powerful microscopes: Why didn't they expect it? The whole history of stronger microscopes being developed has been that the things studied through them have been found to be incredibly more complex than scientists expected.

Now the latest microscopes have been used in microbiology to study the
actual structure of the so-called "simple" cell. It is inconceivably
complex, having trillions of complex, machine like structures which make up the "simple" cell.

Run all the evolutionists out of the laboratory. They are more like dark age witches than reputable men of science. And you know what?? These so-called evolutionists have thrown away their last possible chance to be considered "real" scientists because in spite of the fact that they have now seen the vast complexity of the "simple" cell, rather than announce the new findings and aligning themselves with hard scientific facts, they are silent, unwilling to announce them. Every evolutionist should be barred from any laboratory or educational institution. Let them return to their cauldrons and incantations!

Heather S.

Jun 25, 2005
✟266.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Why evolutionary scientists (falsely so-called) are deathly silent at what has been seen through new, more powerful microscopes: Why didn't they expect it? The whole history of stronger microscopes being developed has been that the things studied through them have been found to be incredibly more complex than scientists expected.

complex, having trillions of complex, machine like structures which make up the "simple" cell.
I think I know someone who has been listening to Dr. Kennedy. :help:

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Rolf Ernst said:

Run all the evolutionists out of the laboratory. They are more like dark age witches than reputable men of science. And you know what?? These so-called evolutionists have thrown away their last possible chance to be considered "real" scientists because in spite of the fact that they have now seen the vast complexity of the "simple" cell, rather than announce the new findings and aligning themselves with hard scientific facts, they are silent, unwilling to announce them. Every evolutionist should be barred from any laboratory or educational institution. Let them return to their cauldrons and incantations!

It is fascinating and absolutely amazing, to get a glimpse of the inner-workings of this kind of mind. To know that people like this live amongst us, is somewhat disturbing.

Upvote 0

Converse02

Aug 25, 2005
New York, NY
✟15,143.00
Faith
Agnostic
Molecular biologists, microbiologists, and just plain biologists in general still use evolution are a working framework. It hasn't failed them and discoveries are still being made at universities across the globe that support evolution.

"Evolutionists" also include geologists, astronomers, anthropologist, paleontologist, etc. If will were to run all evolutionists out, the science departments at universities would virtually be empty.

A cell may be complex, but evolution explains how such complexity may have arisen.
Yes, it would be nice for you have links.

Upvote 0

Rolf Ernst

Apr 13, 2004
✟1,350.00
Faith
Calvinist
mattjay said:
Could you maybe post some links to support your arguement?

You want me to provide the scientific documentation? why don't you lean on your evolutionist micro biologists who have seen through their microscopes??
See if you can get them to speak of scientific matters truthfully. Ask your buddies, "why so glum and silent?"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Rolf Ernst said:

So... cells are complicated, therefore evolution is false?

Assuming there is a point, is this it?

Upvote 0

Nathan Poe

Sep 21, 2002
United States
✟41,319.00
Faith
Agnostic
Politics
US-Democrat
Rolf Ernst said:
You want me to provide the scientific documentation? why don't you lean on your evolutionist micro biologists who have seen through their microscopes??
See if you can get them to speak of scientific matters truthfully. Ask your buddies, "why so glum and silent?"

Oooo.... I get it now; it's a conspiracy of silence! :doh:

Upvote 0
F

ForeRunner

Rolf Ernst said:

As a former bioinformaticist I can say that neither me, nor any of my colleague ever saw even the slightest hint of what you are describing. News flash, the people here are very well versed in science, creationist drivel will get you no where around these parts.

Upvote 0

AnEmpiricalAgnostic

Agnostic by Fact, Atheist by Epiphany
May 25, 2005
South Florida
Visit site
✟18,986.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don’t know exactly how cancer works. Instead of educating myself, which would take actual work and may be intellectually challenging, I think I’ll become a theist and decided goddidit. Ahhh.. that’s so much easier. Now I can use my free time to sin since all I have to do is confess and it’s all good again. What a sweet deal. I can’t believe I didn’t figure this out earlier. Thanks creationists! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

nvxplorer

Senior Contributor
Jun 17, 2005
✟20,675.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
Rolf Ernst said:
120404trc.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nymphalidae

Jun 16, 2005
not telling
✟9,913.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So what you're saying is you don't actually know what moleclular biologists do. You understand nothing about cellular or molecular biology, and you have yet to meet anybody who works in the field. Furthermore, you understand nothing about evolutionary theory, or why it is important to the study of biology. You have insulted me, my peers, and my profession.

Upvote 0

Caphi

Jul 23, 2005
✟16,259.00
Faith
Hindu
Why evolutionary scientists (falsely so-called)

Calling a tail a leg...

are deathly silent at what has been seen through new, more powerful microscopes: Why didn't they expect it? The whole history of stronger microscopes being developed has been that the things studied through them have been found to be incredibly more complex than scientists expected.
And this disproves evolution... how?

Again, this disproves evolution how?

Are you a joke account?

Upvote 0

Caphi

Jul 23, 2005
✟16,259.00
Faith
Hindu
Oh, one more thing. If, as you say, the findings concerning the structure of cells have not been released (which is false, of course, since diagrams of different cells can be found in any biology textbook, to take just one example), how is it that you alone have penetrated the evilyooshunist conspiracy?

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
ForeRunner said:
News flash, the people here are very well versed in science, creationist drivel will get you no where around these parts.

You hit the nail on the head! :thumbsup:

Rolf Ernst, who never ventured into this forum before, thought he was going to come here, put the smack-down on us evolutionists, and put us in our place.....leaving us so stunned and overwhelmed by his wisdom, we would immediately abandon ToE. :D

Upvote 0