Sep 17, 2005
Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Visit site
✟9,106.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How far north are you willing to go? Narangba Village Pizza on Main St., Narangba, is fantastic. It has outdoor table and chairs, so it's not particularly restuaranty, but the pizza's (and pasta) are delicious. With a Domino's pizza, I can eat maybe three slices, but I barely manage one with these because there is so much topping, you get filled up really quickly.

Upvote 0

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

May 10, 2006
Brisbane
✟15,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Democrats
sif pizza hut isnt good.. double beef and bacon burger pizza with cheese stuffed crust gotta be best pizza ever.

Pizza Hut products don't resemble pizza, much. The thing you describe resembles pizza even less.

Lee_Lee asked for good pizza/Italian places. I don't think the Neapolitans, Romans or Sicilians make a double beef and bacon burger pizza with cheese stuffed crust.

The Italians make pizzas such as:

• Marinara (tomato, garlic, oregano, olive oil, and occasionally basil)
  • Margherita (tomato, sliced mozzarella, basil, olive oil)
  • Napoletana/Romana (tomato, mozzarella, anchovies, oregano, olive oil)
  • Capricciosa (mozzarella, tomato, mushrooms, artichokes, cooked ham, olives, olive oil)
  • Quattro Stagioni (Four Seasons, like a Capricciosa but with the toppings on separated on to four quarters)
  • Quattro Formaggi (Four Cheeses, mozzarella, stracchino, fontina, gorgonzola)

Most of the garbage produced by pizza joints in Australia doesn't even deserved to be called pizza.

Upvote 0