Child o God

Sep 23, 2016
Fort Worth
✟7,708.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Super excited right now, the Lord used me to perform my first healing miracle yesterday. I encountered a man who had pain in his hands at a 8 out of 10 on the pain scale due to severe arthritis. I commanded his hands be healed, that the arthritis leave and for all pain to go that instant in Jesus name, and eight years of pain left in about 2 minutes. He also started to regain full range of motion with his hands. Praise God! I so excited to be used like this.

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Super excited right now, the Lord used me to perform my first healing miracle yesterday. I encountered a man who had pain in his hands at a 8 out of 10 on the pain scale due to severe arthritis. I commanded his hands be healed, that the arthritis leave and for all pain to go that instant in Jesus name, and eight years of pain left in about 2 minutes. He also started to regain full range of motion with his hands. Praise God! I so excited to be used like this.
So awsome .God is so good .keep Going..:D

Upvote 0

Sammy Kyereme

Jul 13, 2017
Hamilton
✟7,803.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
what an amazing testimony! God is so good and faithful

Upvote 0

Sammy Kyereme

Jul 13, 2017
Hamilton
✟7,803.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I too have a great story of God's grace on my life. I was born 2 pounds 15 ounces 4 months premature. Doctors gave my parents no hope of my survival and declared that I would be wheelchair bound if I did live. I was diagnosed with Cerebal Palsy but today I stand with so much gratitude to declare that I am healed, independent and loving life 27 years later. I've published my first book recently, "The Miracle of You"-Unlocking the deposit of greatness within (The Miracle of You: Unlocking the Deposit of Greatness Within: Mr. Sammy Kyereme: 9781548566203: Amazon.com: Books ) and I'm so excited to see else God has in store! He's faithful and amazing.

Upvote 0

jiminpa

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
✟284,013.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I too have a great story of God's grace on my life. I was born 2 pounds 15 ounces 4 months premature. Doctors gave my parents no hope of my survival and declared that I would be wheelchair bound if I did live. I was diagnosed with Cerebal Palsy but today I stand with so much gratitude to declare that I am healed, independent and loving life 27 years later. I've published my first book recently, "The Miracle of You"-Unlocking the deposit of greatness within (The Miracle of You: Unlocking the Deposit of Greatness Within: Mr. Sammy Kyereme: 9781548566203: Amazon.com: Books ) and I'm so excited to see else God has in store! He's faithful and amazing.
Praise God!

Upvote 0

jiminpa

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
✟284,013.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
God is great!

Upvote 0