Josho

Oct 18, 2016
Somewhere in Australia
✟16,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When i was a little kid i had asthma, and it was pretty serious, i do remember ending up in hospital one time because of serious asthma attacks, i had to use the asthma puff a lot, my parents and others had been praying for me a number of years, one day when i was 7 or 8, probably 8, my asthma left me, and we threw away the asthma pump. God is great.

Here's another 1, i used to be a bit slow at school in writing, i had to have Occupational therapists help me, when i was around grade 6, we went to church and a guy named Phillip Power? i think his name is, came to preach, and after the service he prayed for my hands, and ye my writing speed just took off from their, and i was writing at the speed of a normal person. :D.

Another 1, must have been 5 - 6 years ago now? My dog went to the vet and the vet found that he had a heart murmur, and the vet gave the dog 6 months to live, Easter Friday in the following year, he came back from a walk and he was feeling weak, he would not get up to eat his food, he would not even get up to go poop or wee, my mum had to carry him to the newspaper on the floor to do his toilet, Saturday he was very weak, and we thought he was gonna die, Saturday night i was crying and praying for him, "Lord please don't let him die, heal him" and after that i kept thanking the Lord for getting rid of the heart murmur. I woke up the next morning crying not wanting to get out of bed, when i got out to my surprise HE WAS ALIVE!!! he was laying beside my parent's bedroom door, and he was happy, in no time he was sprinting! And was like a puppy again. The dog was about 8 years old back then. He is now 13 and still alive! Recently we gave him away to an old lady in her 90s, because we can't keep pets at this place we live, a friend of dads looked after it for 2 years, and an old lady came to their house and wanted to keep the dog, so we let the lady have it. Great dog though, that was the best pet i ever had, he was a Maltese cross Lhasa Apso, and he is still alive and doing great. ;)

My mum is also a miracle, after she had me, she tried for another baby, she became pregnant and that baby died in her stomach, she was rushed to the hospital in a helicopter, she was in SA at the time, me and dad were in Victoria for whatever reason, my dad was probably away to preach, he is a preacher, anyway dad and me got into the car and rushed to Adelaide and got there in record time, by then she had lost many litres of blood, they didn't think my mum was gonna survive, there was a Christian nurse or doctor by her side at the time, and she was praying for her, and she told mum she was gonna make it, Jesus is by your side, i think God told the nurse. And ye everyone else in the hospital were amazed that she had survived. Thank God i still have a great mum.

My dad, well here is his story, he wasn't a Christian many years ago, my grandpa was, but he hadn't had given his life to the Lord at that stage and my grandpa kept praying for him for 36 years until the very day he got saved and dad became a preacher. My dad used to be shy as anything and would barely talk, he was into heavy drinking and smoking. 1 time he was driving to work drunk in his Diahatsu Hijet van, the cops were behind him, he wasn't speeding, but probably swerving all over the place lol, the cops told him to pull over, so he stopped his car and then drove off again, stopped and drove off, he did this 3 times, and he stopped, the cops arrested him and told him "to GIVE us your fingerprints or we will throw you in the slammer!!" He was too drunk too do so, so he said "You've got my hands, you dip them in the ink" and the cops did it, he made the newspaper the next day, he was pulled up at 0.200 or higher 4x the legal limit or more, he used to be a pretty big drunkard, he had relationship troubles and his previous marriage ended, his ex was also a drunk and still is, along with that he also suffered from partial deafness from heavy metal music, he used to go to heavy metal concerts quite a bit, and he was also a smoker, he suffered from stomach ulcers too, in 1988 he had had enough, he started searching, he was 36, his niece (my cousin) helped him out, and led him to a church, where she knew the pastor named Gus, Easter Friday Gus came and took my dad to Pulpit Rock, which is at the tip of the Mornington Peninsula in Victoria, and there he led my dad to the Lord at the age of 36. When my dad gave his life to Jesus, he was healed instantly from partial deafness, stomach ulcers, his problems with alcohol left, he hasn't had 1 drink or sip since that day, he gave up smoking immediately. And has led many people to Jesus since the day he was saved, and has had power to heal and cast out unclean spirits ever since. He married a good Christian woman that he met at Bible school and that was all God's plan too, how they got together, her car was breaking down and dad offered to take it to mechanic and get it fix, and it kept breaking down time after time, he helped her get around, my dad was wondering why he kept doing this, a few years later he got married, and now that woman is my mum.

Now there was 1 time there was a man, he was a Buddhist, he came to Church 1 day, and he had an unclean spirit, that was throwing him to the ground, slamming him into walls, he wanted to kill himself. So after church, it was an evening service, from 10pm to 1am my dad and other Christians were standing around praying for him, trying to cast out the unclean spirit, around 1am it left the man, and he is now a born again Christian.

Another 1, there was a homeless guy who worked for Vodaphone, he was living in a tent, he was into new-age, witchcraft, his son was skateboarding and crushed and broke his finger, so he took him to the doctor, they were waiting in the waiting room, dad asked if he could pray for him, they agreed, dad commanded the finger to heal, straighten up and for the fracture to get fixed, immediately the boy's finger was healed, dad said to the doctor, we owe you an apology, Jesus fixed it!!! Dad was helping this homeless guy out, dad bought him lamb chops and sausages, the homeless guy told him, we haven't had a BBQ in years!!! Then dad led him to Jesus and now this man is no longer homeless.

Mum came from a poor Non-Christian family in Malaysia she was Buddhist, she used to only have bowls of rice to eat, and she used to lie to her friends that her family was rich, but she was far from it, she used to have to walk for miles to get firewood to cook on, later on in her life, she wanted to take up working in a hospital, so she went to England for 8 years to do her nurse traineeship, over there she met some Christian friends and gave her life to Jesus at an age of 26, when she came back to her home in Malaysia, and her mum (my Grandma) was pretty angry with her, and rejected her, she didn't even want to accept that my mum was her daughter, many years later, my grandma is very close to my mum, she had left it behind and had accepted the fact my mum was now a Christian, and now they are great friends again.

There you go there is a bit about my life and my parents.

YouAreAwesome

☝✌
Oct 17, 2016
Lismore, Australia
✟94,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dude that is friggin awesome! Your parents sound like legends.

I'll give you a miracle that I was a part of... I was at a summer camp with a group of musicians and actors (the campers weren't there yet) and had only recently been baptized in the Holy Spirit. I was worshipping God to some music on my own in the dining hall. I heard a noise and opened my eyes. All the rest of the crew were in the dining hall with me also worshipping. However the noise I heard was the sound of a guitar hitting the floor. One of the guys had come in and was playing along on his guitar. But he had "fainted", kind of, but it sounded like he was choking. Then the CD player started skipping. It's funny how things happen because I walked over and started trying to fix the CD player rather than helping the guy who was making choking sounds! The CD player stopped working. I looked up at everyone else there and motioned in a questioning way "Should we pray?" Everyone agreed and we all walked over and layed our hands on him. Then the full on POWER OF GOD came rushing through us and we all started praying like crazy people. It was as though we could all pray like TV evangelists, but if you knew us, you would know that this is WAYYYY out of character (in praying style). All of sudden the guy starts throwing-up-sound if that makes sense. Like. He didn't throw up food. But the sound would crescendo and then stop, crescendo and then stop, 7 times over! It was wild. 7 demons cast out. Everyone was a little shaken up. So I took one guy aside and asked if he'd like some prayer. He agreed and when I lay my hand on him he just collapsed onto the ground. And then I prophesied all this stuff over him that I didn't know myself. Stuff that afterwards he was amazed by. I didn't have a clue what I was doing, God just completely took over. The next day I baptized two of my closest friends. Very cool. I remember that time as one of the most amazing things that I've ever been a part of.

I could tell many more, but hey I look forward to reading some other posts.

You are awesome, great thread.

Upvote 0

YouAreAwesome

☝✌
Oct 17, 2016
Lismore, Australia
✟94,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One time I believe when God led me as to what to do was
when I stepped into a situation of two guys and a baseball bat.
Was trying to keep them from bringing the bat into a restaurant. It
had already been used to break several parts on the one guy's car.
So what happened? How did God help you?

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

YouAreAwesome

☝✌
Oct 17, 2016
Lismore, Australia
✟94,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I was about nineteen and the store under my managing at the time,
two cars pulled into the parking lot rather quickly. We were very busy right then, but I did notice them. Both cars came around the other side of the building. A guy got out of the one and with a bat broke things on the other
vehicle. The second guy came out. They were fighting and coming towards our
glass door. I told an employee to call the police and make sure they know that I went outside. Had some customers move and then went over the counter. Had someone lock the door behind me and not open it till the police were there. As I went out I told them that Jesus would not want them to act like this. The bat was swung at me and stayed on my shoulder till an officer snuck up from behind and got it. The two guys mocked me. God just seemed to let me know not to look at the part of the bat that I could see or
they would know that I was scared. Thought how this might be their only
opportunity to hear the Gospel...so kept witnessing to them.They made threats and mocked me some more. Called me a pipsqueak. After the police
came I did not want charges filed, as I told them how God used this time to let them hear about Jesus Christ. They were shocked at this, but I kept insisting on it. Ended up telling all of the police there too and then sat down and
was shaking by some. Another policeman came to us outside and said that
people were waiting inside the store...McDonald's...to hear my story. An officer was trying to tell him that I was upset. He told you had better hurry and be able to stand because there are people waiting. They want to know what made you do what you did. So I quickly prayed and in just a few moments my legs stopped shaking and an officer or more helped me go back inside. People started crowding around me and there were so many
trying to talk. The officer told them all to sit down, that I would stand in
the front, and tell why I did it. Now, told how became a Christian at fifteen and
I knew where I would go for eternity, but I did not know about my customers or the guys that were fighting outside. Soon others (employees and customers) also came forward telling that they too were Christians. Management never told me later they wish I had done differently. Being
actually only a crew chief, but wore a manager's hat a lot. The hat came off as I went over the counter. Thanks for wanting to hear what happened.
Amazing! Praise God! Boldness and forgiveness! So did you get hit with the baseball bat? I didn't understand when you said it stuck to your shoulder.

Upvote 0

YouAreAwesome

☝✌
Oct 17, 2016
Lismore, Australia
✟94,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, almost as soon as I was out there one guy swung at me and the other guy was behind me. The bat came down and was on my left shoulder up on the part near my ear. My long hair was falling down and it was touching my hair by my ear. He threatened to swing again. Told me how he
could really hurt me with it. Not replying to those comments or telling to get
the bat off, just kept speaking to them about Jesus Christ and not to be deceived if someone tries to tell them that there will be a pre-trib rapture.
The other guy moved around some and then the police shushed me as they
came from behind them.
Hahahaha I love it! Awesome! So good!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

YouAreAwesome

☝✌
Oct 17, 2016
Lismore, Australia
✟94,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Josho,
See how you have been posting messages as to miracles you
know about. One of those types was as to vision problems. God healed
me as to eyesight many years ago. Made a decision when I was about thirty
that soon made me see many doctors as I fought to survive. Had too what seemed to be an NDE.
Hey whats the link to your twin nephews being healed? And what happened with your eye-sight/NDE?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Josho

Oct 18, 2016
Somewhere in Australia
✟16,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey thanks for the links, will have a look, and God healed your eyesight, that's great, that's what i am believing for at the moment, i have been told in a dream that it will be restored to perfect 20/20 vision, and have been given a word of knowledge that God is healing it. I don't mind if you share your story with us in a very long post. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0