Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Isaiah 1:24Therefore saith the Lord, the Lord of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:

Isaiah 10:21A few, the remaining few of Jacob, will return to the mighty God.

That is why the Almighty Lord of Armies
will send a degenerative disease against brave men.
A flame will be turned into a raging fire under his power.
17 Israel’s light will become a flame.
Its Holy One will become a fire.
He will burn up and devour the weeds and thornbushes in one day.
18 The majestic forest and the orchard
will destroy both body and soul.
They will be like a sick person wasting away.
19 The trees that remain in the forest will be so few that
a child could count them.

20 At that time the remaining few Israelites,
the survivors of Jacob’s descendants
will no longer depend on the one who struck them.
They will only depend on the Lord, the Holy One of Israel.
21 A few, the remaining few of Jacob, will return to the mighty God.
22 Although your people Israel may be
as numerous as the grains of sand on the seashore,
only a few will return.
Destruction will be complete and fair.
23 The Almighty Lord of Armies will carry out this destruction
throughout the world as he has determined.
24 The Almighty Lord of Armies says:
My people who live in Zion,
don’t be afraid of the Assyrians when they strike with a rod
or when they raise their staff against you
as the Egyptians did.
25 Very soon I will unleash my fury,
and my anger will destroy them.

26 Then the Lord of Armies will raise his whip against them.
As he struck down Midian at the Rock of Oreb
and raised his staff over the water,
so he will lift it as he did in Egypt.

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Genesis 49:24
But his bow stayed steady, and his arms remained limber because of the help of the Mighty One of Jacob, because of the name of the Shepherd, the Rock of Israel,

Psalm 89:8O Lord God of Armies, who is like you? Mighty Lord, even your faithfulness

Psalm 132:5
until I find a place for the Lord, a dwelling place for the Mighty One of Jacob.”

Isaiah 1:24
That’s why the Lord, the Lord of Armies, the Mighty One of Israel, says, “How horrible it will be when I take revenge on my opponents! I will avenge myself against my enemies.

Isaiah 9:6
A child will be born for us. A son will be given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. He will be named: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 10:21
A few, the remaining few of Jacob, will return to the mighty God.

Isaiah 10:34
He will cut down the underbrush of the forest with an ax. Lebanon will fall in front of the Mighty One.

Isaiah 49:26
I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh, and they will become drunk on their own blood as though it were new wine. Then all humanity will know that I am the Lord, who saves you, the Mighty One of Jacob, who reclaims you.

Isaiah 60:16
You will drink milk from other nations and nurse at royal breasts. Then you will know that I am the Lord, your Savior, the Mighty One of Jacob, your Defender.

Genesis 48:3
Jacob said to Joseph, “God Almighty appeared to me at Luz in Canaan and blessed me.

Exodus 6:3
I appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob as God Almighty, but I didn’t make myself known to them by my name, the Lord.

Psalm 69:6
Do not let those who wait with hope for you be put to shame because of me, O Almighty Lord of Armies. Do not let those who come to you for help be humiliated because of me, O God of Israel.

Isaiah 3:15
The Almighty Lord of Armies asks, “How can you crush my people and grind the faces of the poor into the ground?”

Isaiah 10:16
That is why the Almighty Lord of Armies will send a degenerative disease against brave men. A flame will be turned into a raging fire under his power.

Isaiah 10:23
The Almighty Lord of Armies will carry out this destruction throughout the world as he has determined.

Isaiah 10:24
The Almighty Lord of Armies says: My people who live in Zion, don’t be afraid of the Assyrians when they strike with a rod or when they raise their staff against you as the Egyptians did.
In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations
Isaiah 10:33
Now look! The Almighty Lord of Armies will trim the branches with terrifying power. The highest trees will be cut down. The tallest ones will be brought down.

Isaiah 19:4
I will hand over the Egyptians to a harsh master. A strong king will rule them,” declares the Almighty Lord of Armies.

Isaiah 22:5
The Almighty Lord of Armies has chosen a special day. It will be a day of confusion and trampling in the valley of Vision, a day of tearing down walls and crying for help in the mountains.

Isaiah 22:12
On that day the Almighty Lord of Armies will call for crying and for mourning, for shaving your heads and for wearing sackcloth.

BibleGateway - Keyword Search: "Lord of Armies"

Psalm 89:8O Lord God of Armies, who is like you? Mighty Lord, even your faithfulness surrounds you.

Isaiah 1:24
That’s why the Lord, the Lord of Armies, the Mighty One of Israel, says, “How horrible it will be when I take revenge on my opponents! I will avenge myself against my enemies.

Upvote 0