Norton's Empire
✟58,184.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Hello I am Ravenscape a solitary Wiccan. I learned about this forum from a friend who said it was large, active and non-Christians are welcome. I'm a little overwhelmed because this forum is big and the organization scheme isn't clear to me yet. But I look forward to participating when I find my way around!

Brightest Blessings! ;->

Reactions: MQTA

caitlincares

Site Supporter
May 14, 2004
✟63,009.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
cathello.gif
Welcome to Christian Forums ... :wave:

There is a link to the FAQ on the navigation bar which includes the rules.
You may be wondering about some of these things:
Blessings ... Reputation ... Armor of God ... CF Pet ... How to Donate

To see full list of forums click on "Christian Forums" in upper left hand corner.

Upvote 0

staugustine68

Greyhounds as pets
Dec 11, 2004
St. Augustine, FL
✟9,140.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ravenscape said:
Hello I am Ravenscape a solitary Wiccan. I learned about this forum from a friend who said it was large, active and non-Christians are welcome. I'm a little overwhelmed because this forum is big and the organization scheme isn't clear to me yet. But I look forward to participating when I find my way around!

Brightest Blessings! ;->
Hello to you and may you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Enjoy your stay here at The ChristianForums.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ALASKACHICK10

~Proud Mommy~
Aug 8, 2004
Maricopa,az
✟10,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey! welcome to CF! hope you have a great time here and find your way around this site. Cf is a great place to be, we have a lot of friendly people here. feel free to PM me anytime. hope you have a Merry Christimas and a happy New Year!!!God Bless!!!!:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

melvin

Dec 15, 2004
✟163.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome Ravenscape.

It's nice to have you along. You will find plenty of forums here to intrest you. And there are many pagan members. Also you may even come across a few ex-pagans, like myself. Feel free to PM me anytime if you have any pagan/christian questions as I still sort of consider myself to be christian/pagan. And as you can imagine am haveing some struggles with this.
Anyway, Merry meet to you Ravenscape and God Bless.
Melanie.

Upvote 0

StarSapphire

Joyfully we adore Him!
Nov 28, 2004
Northern California
✟11,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, and happy to meet you! We have a very special opportunity here at CF for Christians to gather and fellowship, or discuss topics and theology. Hope you make many friends here, and have a fine time during your visits. This is a good meeting place for people of different faiths and cultures to be able to understand one another. Understanding is the beginning of love. God bless you!

Upvote 0