✟823,917.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...another one who can't say "ISLAMIC" or even "JIHADIST." LOL

Your point does not make any sense so maybe you could explain what you mean. Where have I or Merkel ever endorsed the activities of Salafist Jihadi terrorism? Are you able to distinguish between Muslims and Christians running away from Daesh and Daesh themselves? I have Muslim neighbours who are completely peaceful normal people. Yes they are Islamic but they have a spiritual understanding of what Jihad means for instance.

Reactions: Oafman
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,917.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Merkel can't admit she made a mistake.

Maybe cause she has not. Despite the hysteria in the media Germans commit far more rapes and murders than the 1 million refugees that came in last year. But security needs to work properly and a rejected Syrian refugee should not have been on the streets of Ansbach for instance.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Merkel ignores the victims of ISIS terrorist slaughterings, rapes, and assaults, etc.

To do such a thing is cowardly and dastardly.

What a horror for the country she is meant to protect. Instead, she leaves the people of Germany like sitting ducks.

Their blood is on her hands.

Despicable.

Reactions: topcare
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Merkel's undaunted compassion... or lack thereof toward the German people whom she has a duty to protect.

The flooding of the Western countries with Third World immigrants has nothing to do with love for the immigrants and everything to do with letting the immigrants in. That's why the same leftist trash who shout "Deutschland Verrecke" invariably want more immigrants brought in. I have to give them this, though. They're more honest than Angela Merkel.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,917.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Merkel ignores the victims of ISIS terrorist slaughterings, rapes, and assaults, etc.

What a horror for the country she is meant to protect. Instead, she leaves the people of Germany like sitting ducks.

Despicable.

The refugees are the victims of IS terrorism. They are the ones fleeing it.

The crime rate amongst refugees is lower than that of Germans and the most common crime is fare dodging on public transport. Violent crime is far lower than in the USA and amongst refugees lower still. So basically you like Trump do not know what you are talking about. It would be more dangerous to let Americans into Germany than refugees from Syria.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-says-germany-now-riddled-crime-thanks/

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,917.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Merkel's undaunted compassion... or lack thereof toward the German people whom she has a duty to protect.

The flooding of the Western countries with Third World immigrants has nothing to do with love for the immigrants and everything to do with letting the immigrants in. That's why the same leftist trash who shout "Deutschland Verrecke" invariably want more immigrants brought in. I have to give them this, though. They're more honest than Angela Merkel.

Many Muslims live cleaner lives than the natives here. Your contempt for refugees sounds racist to me. A hard headed reason to welcome immigrants is the demographic time bomb here. But integration is important and being tough on IS sympathesisers also.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Your point does not make any sense so maybe you could explain what you mean. Where have I or Merkel ever endorsed the activities of Salafist Jihadi terrorism? Are you able to distinguish between Muslims and Christians running away from Daesh and Daesh themselves? I have Muslim neighbours who are completely peaceful normal people. Yes they are Islamic but they have a spiritual understanding of what Jihad means for instance.

You are either ignorant of Islam, like most are, or very naive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,917.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are either ignorant of Islam, like most are, or very naive.

Lol. Now i have read the Koran twice and have engaged in Muslim conversations with friends and strangers over 3 decades. By the grace of God I have seen people saved from Shia and Sunni backgrounds. I regularly speak with Muslim neighbours and Refugees through church events we plan for them. So explain your comment if you can. What do you know about Muslims?!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
brinny said:

Despicable.
The refugees are the victims of IS terrorism. They are the ones fleeing it.

The crime rate amongst refugees is lower than that of Germans and the most common crime is fare dodging on public transport. Violent crime is far lower than in the USA and amongst refugees lower still. So basically you like Trump do not know what you are talking about. It would be more dangerous to let Americans into Germany than refugees from Syria.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trump-says-germany-now-riddled-crime-thanks/

The blood of the victims who have been attacked by Islamic terrorists while they (the people she is to protect) are rendered "sitting ducks" by Merkel while she turns a blind eye to it, is on her hands.

It's despicable.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Many Muslims live cleaner lives than the natives here. Your contempt for refugees sounds racist to me. A hard headed reason to welcome immigrants is the demographic time bomb here. But integration is important and being tough on IS sympathesisers also.

Would you recommend a similar course of action for Israel? Should they allow the Arabs who were displaced in 1948 to return home? After all Israel is such a small country, would it give their population a much needed boost?

I don't believe Israel has let in a single Syria refugee, even though their country is much closer to Syria than Germany is. Are you angry at Israel for that?

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,917.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The blood of the victims who have been attacked by Islamic terrorists while they (the people she is to protect) are rendered "sitting ducks" by Merkel while she turns a blind eye to it, is on her hands.

It's despicable.

So Merkel is an Islamic terrorist?! She is the one killing innocent Germans?!

It seems you ignored my post but i will repeat its points. Muslims in Germany and especially the immigrants are not that violent. Americans have a far higher incidence of violent crime than immigrants.

Attacks like those of Ansbach and the ax attack on the train were horrific but caused no fatalities. The attack in Munich was by a strange lone wolf with Shia and semi Nazi roots.

So what is it you find so despicable here in Germany. If it is the incidence of violent crime then there is no difference between Muslims and Germans and indeed the murder rate in the USA is some 4-5 times higher than here. Do you feel safe in the USA. Well it is an illusion you woukd be safer over here!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
So Merkel is an Islamic terrorist?! She is the one killing innocent Germans?!

It seems you ignored my post but i will repeat its points. Muslims in Germany and especially the immigrants are not that violent. Americans have a far higher incidence of violent crime than immigrants.

Attacks like those of Ansbach and the ax attack on the train were horrific but caused no fatalities. The attack in Munich was by a strange lone wolf with Shia and semi Nazi roots.

So what is it you find so despicable here in Germany. If it is the incidence of violent crime then there is no difference between Muslims and Germans and indeed the murder rate in the USA is some 4-5 times higher than here. Do you feel safe in the USA. Well it is an illusion you woukd be safer over here!

You have your opinion.

I have mine.

Yay for your opinion.

Yay-ers for mine.

The freedom to state each of our opinions is awesome, isn't it?

And my opinion?

Her horrific betrayal of the German people she is placed there to protect is monstrous.

And you are correct. Innocent Germans have been slaughtered.

Merkel has the blood of innocent Germans on her hands.

It's indefensible and treacherous what she has allowed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,917.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would you recommend a similar course of action for Israel? Should they allow the Arabs who were displaced in 1948 to return home? After all Israel is such a small country, would it give their population a much needed boost?

I don't believe Israel has let in a single Syria refugee, even though their country is much closer to Syria than Germany is. Are you angry at Israel for that?

No it is not in Israels national interest and there is a water and land shortage there and the demographics are tending towards catastrophe at least for Muslims. Europes population is about 500 million and there were about a million refugees last year - well big deal. These people will have a better life than in Israel here.

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟823,917.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You have your opinion.

I have mine.

Yay for your opinion.

Yay-ers for mine.

The freedom to state each of our opinions is awesome, isn't it?

And my opinion?

Her horrific betrayal of the German people she is placed there to protect is monstrous.

And you are correct. Innocent Germans have been slaughtered.

Merkel has the blood of innocent Germans on her hands.

It's indefensible and treacherous what she has allowed.

You are not listening and cannot defend the horrible accusation you have made against a woman whose only "crime" is to save lives rather than take them. American! take the plank out of your own eye before you comment on the speck of sawdust in hers.

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
You are not listening and cannot defend the horrible accusation you have made against a woman whose only "crime" is to save lives rather than take them. American! take the plank out of your own eye before you comment on the speck of sawdust in hers.

Nice try.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
No it is not in Israels national interest and there is a water and land shortage there and the demographics are tending towards catastrophe at least for Muslims.

How is it not in Israel's national interest? In the early 90's Israel was taking over 100,000 immigrants a year from the USSR. Worries about land and water shortage didn't stop them then.

And why is it that with Israel, Israel's national interest it what's important, but with Europe, it's the immigrant's interest that's important?

mindlight said:
American! take the plank out of your own eye before you comment on the speck of sawdust in hers.

Our country is in a very real danger of getting an Angela Merkel of our own in the White House next year. I'll do what I can about that danger and I'm sure brinny will too.

Upvote 0

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Lol. Now i have read the Koran twice and have engaged in Muslim conversations with friends and strangers over 3 decades. By the grace of God I have seen people saved from Shia and Sunni backgrounds. I regularly speak with Muslim neighbours and Refugees through church events we plan for them. So explain your comment if you can. What do you know about Muslims?!

So, it's B then.

Upvote 0