Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
January 2016, man uses cell phone to record in the men's bathroom.

April 2016, man caught trying to photograph boy in men's bathroom.

Just a couple of examples.

Should we ban men from the men's bathroom? It's about "keeping our children safe" after all.

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,154.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Should we ban men from the men's bathroom? It's about "keeping our children safe" after all.
Nobodies really safe anywhere. I prefer a bathroom with one toilet and sink. And a lock and nobody else next to my stall. Some places I wont go to the bathroom at all.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

Indeed. They have gone on some bathroom crusade, all the while forgetting about people like Republican Larry Craig toe-tapping for sex in the men's restroom....

Why did we not ban Republican Senator's from using men's public restrooms?

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Yes we should ban or better yet jail men who photograph boys in the men's bathroom.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you with us in banning all men, or just those who cause a problem.

The men's room is for all biological males from 0-elderly. When some men photograph or video record children in the bathroom they break the law and all known male decorum rules of the bathroom. Such incidents are usually handled by the authorities and/or the male bathroom decorum board of trustees. If the trustees get the first round with the pervert pedophile or pederast, he will be drinking through a straw for a few months.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nobodies really safe anywhere. I prefer a bathroom with one toilet and sink. And a lock and nobody else next to my stall. Some places I wont go to the bathroom at all.

I think that is what will ultimately be demanded by consumers and businesses will meet the demand. Too many sexually confused and sexually perverted and predators these days.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
In all my 50+ years being in public bathrooms and locker rooms, I have yet to have another man make any advance.

I get a kick out of all this hype over nothing.

If somebody is photographing or anything else in the restroom other than going to the bathroom, that person should be held accountable. This topic shows a willingness by some to hold some accountable before they have even done something wrong.
Knee-jerkers.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Admiral of the Fleet/First Sea Lord
Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes we should ban or better yet jail men who photograph boys in the men's bathroom.
Completely agree. In fact, anyone taking pictures in a public restroom should be punished. If I were there, there's be a police action against me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In all my 50+ years being in public bathrooms and locker rooms, I have yet to have another man make any advance.

If somebody is photographing or anything else in the restroom other than going to the bathroom, that person should be held accountable. This topic shows a willingness by some to hold some accountable before they have even done something wrong.
Knee-jerkers.

What's the knee jerk? A man was caught photographing a minor. You are correct in my lifetime there were no issues as men kept to the silent code of the bathroom. Go do your business don't engage minors even in innocent chatter. Men have no business communicating with some other man's child. Period.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private

All the fuss about the bathroom law in NC is so OTT idiotic exactly bc of this. It doesn't make anyone safer. It would make more sense to not allow registered sex offenders who've hurt kids to use public restrooms. If they really cared about kids.

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Knee-jerkers.
You know, personally, I don't care. If I need to go, and the men's room is full, I might go into a ladies restroom and use a stall. Depends on the urgency. About two years ago I was waiting in line for the one bathroom to be vacated and ended up flooding my pants. I had a kidney problem at the time.

Restrooms are for a specific purpose, cameras don't belong in there, and anyone using a camera in a restroom ought to be dealt with, not by civil authorities, but by those in the restroom at the time. If he's taking pics of children, then we call the authorities, and present them with a beaten-up pervert.

Upvote 0

Four Angels Standing

2Peter 1:21 Cry Out For Wisdom Grace Heals
Apr 18, 2016
Dallas
✟11,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Imagine now that man dressed as a woman utilizing the trans bathroom laws to advantage and this same photo trespass being perpetrated.
What then? Since this man on man trespass is already being reported.

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
then we call the authorities, and present them with a beaten-up pervert.

Perverts deserve to get beat up before turned over to the police? Nice to see you aren't above condoning violence on others. In the thread about Trump, we are told that violent people have no excuse for being violent. Glad to see you do not believe that....

Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
All the fuss about the bathroom law in NC is so OTT idiotic exactly bc of this. It doesn't make anyone safer. It would make more sense to not allow registered sex offenders who've hurt kids to use public restrooms. If they really cared about kids.
What galls me about the whole thing is that we even need to ask the question. The reason it's easy for lawmakers and Trump to make this suggestion is that they never use public restrooms anywhere. Personally, I don't go into many places where there's a lot of men using the restroom, except the occasional baseball game. People usually stare at the floor and bear with the odor. But there is etiquette in a public restroom. I guess the most used I've been in lately is Costco. I wouldn't take my phone out because it might get wet. But if someone's in there snapping pictures, I'd have to ask them to stop. It's a restroom, what're you taking pictures of?

Upvote 0

Root of Jesse

Site Supporter
Jun 23, 2011
Bay Area, California
Visit site
✟354,065.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Perverts deserve to get beat up before turned over to the police? Nice to see you aren't above condoning violence on others. In the thread about Trump, we are told that violent people have no excuse for being violent. Glad to see you do not believe that....
Whatever it takes to get him under control. I don't condone UNNECCESSARY violence. But violence is sometimes necessary.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
what a great idea, I think I will write my congress......oh, wait we already do that don't we? And here I thought I had a solution to a great evil that would put an end to it for all time.....:doh:

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,057.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The men's room is for all biological males from 0-elderly. When some men photograph or video record children in the bathroom they break the law and all known male decorum rules of the bathroom. Such incidents are usually handled by the authorities and/or the male bathroom decorum board of trustees. If the trustees get the first round with the pervert pedophile or pederast, he will be drinking through a straw for a few months.
You mean he would still be able to drink? I would prefer a feeding tube.....

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Whatever it takes to get him under control. I don't condone UNNECCESSARY violence. But violence is sometimes necessary.

As far as I know, violence is violence whether it is necessary or unnecessary. I wonder if the California protesters thought their violence was necessary?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.