Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So I got this idea from my most recent fb status about asking people to share the most memorable moment they have about me.

I decided to make it into a game! It's easy, just share your most memorable moment about the person above you. It doesn't have to involve you either. It can be an encouraging post that they made, or the first time they said something that made you laugh/impacted you in some way. It's kind of like the say something about the person above you thread, but with a little more thought.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dzhessika

Lovin' God's beautiful handiwork!
Jul 12, 2004
Vancouver,Washington
✟16,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
One of the many times she has taken the time out of her busy schedule to send me a letter in the mail there is nothing more special then a hand written note it truly shows how thoughtful and caring a person is and she's never complained when I have written a long note to her !

Upvote 0