Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
From the "When will they learn?" files: Media Fail: Donald Trump Enjoys Post-Paris Poll Surge | Breitbart

Trump stands accused of mocking a New York Times reporter’s physical disability. Trump says he didn’t. Whatever side you come down on, the entire world remembers that this is the same rotted DC Media that couldn’t wait to get President Obama off the hook for calling Palin a “pig” in 2008. As president, Obama also mocked the Special Olympics and paid no political price in the media.

Whether you believe Trump or not, this reporter can at least defend himself. Special Olympics’ children, for the most part, cannot.

Controversies aside, what Trump has been able to do for the 2 weeks since the Paris attacks is dominate the news coverage and show strength, not just with his approach to terrorism, but in standing up to one of the most reviled and distrusted institutions on the planet… The left-wing garbage fire of lies and smears known as the DC Media.

My Shalom

We're The Christians The Devil Warned You About!
Nov 26, 2015
✟1,604.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think Trump has a bet with his friends on the Liberal side of the aisle. He acts as he does betting America's Right is so gullible that they'll approve and his numbers will go up to the point he makes it to the ballot.
He use to be a Democrat. Back then he was asked if he'd ever run for this office and he said only if he knew he could win.
I think that's what all this is. He thinks he can win and meanwhile he's playing his game with those he's admitted paying so they'd do his bidding when asked, and at the expense of the majority of American's who will never be in his tax bracket.

Upvote 0