New Jersey
✟17,202.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Bsides a few details here and I can't remember ever needing help interpreting a dream before. I have feeling or though or too but I am not sure if they are from me or God so I want to see what you guys think before I chime in with any more.

I was with a bunch of people in building. Everyone had a match that was not lit in their hand. Someone lit there match and tried to light the building on fire. Once we found out who it was and extinguished their match they did not even realize they were doing it. The second their match was extinguished another person would light their match and woud try and light the building on fire. We never knew who had the lit match and had to use our intuitions and reason to figure out who to stop them. Again when you would stop them they did not know what they were doing it was almost like they were possessed and someone else would receive this spirit to light the building on fire. It went through several people. I can tell you this spirit was not a good thing. It was not representing the holy spirit or spirit of God or anything it was clearly evil.

Thoughts

humblewatchman

Two greatest commandements are to love.
Nov 13, 2011
West Coast...USA
✟18,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Looks like an instructional dream concerning discernment. You said "had to use our intuitions and reason to figure out who to stop them"......prayer and hearing the Spirits discernment and instruction is a better way. The movement of the enemy does not follow reason, but you may know that already, and maybe you just need a refresher course to be more keenly tuned in to the Holy SPirit for something that is coming up.

Reactions: jehoiakim
Upvote 0

Frenchfrye

spreading the bible
May 17, 2012
✟8,232.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Bsides a few details here and I can't remember ever needing help interpreting a dream before. I have feeling or though or too but I am not sure if they are from me or God so I want to see what you guys think before I chime in with any more.

I was with a bunch of people in building. Everyone had a match that was not lit in their hand. Someone lit there match and tried to light the building on fire. Once we found out who it was and extinguished their match they did not even realize they were doing it. The second their match was extinguished another person would light their match and woud try and light the building on fire. We never knew who had the lit match and had to use our intuitions and reason to figure out who to stop them. Again when you would stop them they did not know what they were doing it was almost like they were possessed and someone else would receive this spirit to light the building on fire. It went through several people. I can tell you this spirit was not a good thing. It was not representing the holy spirit or spirit of God or anything it was clearly evil.

Thoughts

maybe the church is the building and the people lighting it on fire were the false religions that try to change the church and they were unaware of their actions because they think they are doing Gods work.

Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Thoughts
This is what I get from your dream-

The world is spiritually, morally and economically going to hell in a hand basket because we, in part, are not bothering to demand our respective governments to make the right decisions. We don't even hold politicians to their word and require consequence for their indiscretions. For example, former Governor Elliot Spitzer (Illinois?) can get caught having sexual relations with a call girl and he gets a stint with Fox News to be a commentator. Disgusting! Yet, we don't boycott the network. (I only name Spitzer as one of numerous examples because he came to mind). This trend started when it was suddenly all right for a sitting United States President to commit adultery in the Oval Office. Like the single match, everyone has one pen and one vote when they go to the voting booth.

Everyone has a small part to play in the destruction of our society. We may not be single-handedly responsible for bringing down the establishment, but collectively we are. Eventually it will "burn down" because no single person can stop anyone else from making the decisions they make on a daily basis. Take for example the gratuitous violence and sex on prime time television. Do most of us boycott television networks or stop going to movies to demand they tone it down? No.

Again, we may not be directly responsible for the destruction of society, but we are certainly enabling it, and we have no idea we're doing it on an individual basis. The worlds current economic woes is another prime example of collective negligence.

Last edited:
Upvote 0