Not open for further replies.

racer

Contributor
Aug 5, 2003
Oklahoma
✟24,729.00
Faith
Pentecostal
You mean people who don't accept the four Marian dogmas are discussing Mariology? That makes about as much sense as a Druid in a St. Patrick's Day parade.

"Non-acceptance" does not necessarily mean a person or persons do not correctly understand certain Marian Dogmas. :)

Upvote 0

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I pray the Rosary all the time and love the Blessed Mother. But if this sight has anything to do with making Blessed Mary a co-redemptrix... I would just like to say that it is against the Churches teaching and the proliferation of it has hurt the Church.
Unfortunately, it is always the fringies that get the media attention. These folks proliferating co-redemption have made it look like it is a popular belief among Catholics furthing driving a wedge of understanding between us and Evangelicals. They even had it looking like the Pope supported the measure. Of course that was untrue.

Upvote 0

stivvy

Senior Veteran
Jun 30, 2006
Hubbard, Ohio
✟21,764.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
It's very heartbreaking to go in there...yet I want so badly to defend the Blessed Mother, so it is also heartbreaking to stay away, knowing the things that are talked about in there. Does that make sense?

you already know what goes on there so why go there to be tortured. Just pray for what you already know is happening and if nobody from our end shows up there s no argument and they go and pick on someone else. Look at all the other areas that are dead on this forum because nobody goes to them. You can go to many and see a last pot of months and months ago. They are dead areas.

just let that one die too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's very heartbreaking to go in there...yet I want so badly to defend the Blessed Mother, so it is also heartbreaking to stay away, knowing the things that are talked about in there. Does that make sense?
Always remember Our Holy Mothers message of forgiveness. Even those who may defame Her can be forgiven. I understand Your feelings. I love Our Holy Mother with all of my Heart. Pray for these people . She will hear You. God Bless You Always... Sun

Reactions: vrunca
Upvote 0

SandCrab

Hey Wena!! Woza! Sizotandaza!
Oct 26, 2005
Exeter
✟13,764.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
"Non-acceptance" does not necessarily mean a person or persons do not correctly understand certain Marian Dogmas. :)
Yes but when we try to explain it to them, they refuse to see our side of things and launch off with some other argument :sigh:

Upvote 0

geocajun

Priest of the holy smackrament
Dec 25, 2002
✟35,477.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It is a good forum, just don't get caught up in the disrespectful threads, but make sure you overpower them with true Mariological discussion.
I'd love to put together a sticky in that forum of Mariology resources from Catholics, EO, and Anglicans, and anyone else who studies this branch of theology.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

geocajun

Priest of the holy smackrament
Dec 25, 2002
✟35,477.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I guess I don't mind it, as long as the Queen of Heaven isn't dragged through a well-used latrine, which is what I've seen in the majority of the mariological threads in GT.
which is exactly why it was obvious they had to be moved out of gt, that was quite a mess!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.