many shall come in my name, saying, I am (THE) Christ; and shall deceive many...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Many false prophets have come forth to us in His name (the name of “Jesus”) and say that the Jesus that they are preaching is the true Christ (I am THE Christ). But what they are preaching is “another jesus” who is the “antichrist”….the instead of Jesus who is the true Christ.

They preach this “another jesus” with the spirit of the antichrist and not the true Jesus of the Spirit of the genuine Christ. Guile…a decoy jesus…is found in their mouth.
The false prophet that is preaching "another jesus" works in coordination with the false Christ in his preaching of it.

The false prophet is the "deceiver" and what he is preaching is the "antichrist". Together they are a "deceiver and an antichrist" in one package.

Mat 24:4-5
(4) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

(5) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am (THE) Christ; and shall deceive many.

The 2nd beast of Revelation 13 that comes up “out of the earth” is the false prophet (who is only minded earthly things).

He had 2 horns like a lamb but he spoke as a dragon. He has the form of godliness but denies its power (the power of the cross) in his preaching of “another jesus” (which is the first beast).

Rev 13:11 KJV
(11) And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

They only mind earthly things (what to eat, what to drink, what to wear) and are enemies of the cross of Christ.

They are not preaching the power of the cross of Christ that will keep us mortally alive throughout the remainder of this current evil age we are living in now. We are to keep the “daily” sacrifice of the Lord Jesus (the Lamb-slain) in this mortal body so that His eternal (age-lasting) life is made manifest in our mortal flesh.

But they do not understand the true gospel of our mortal salvation as the gospel is hid from the eyes of their understanding because of their earthly mindedness. The end of them is the destruction of their mortal flesh….and they take multitudes with them down to the grave in their ignorance of the gospel.

Php 3:18-19 KJV
(18) (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
(19) Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

They are minding earthly things. The life….the age-lasting life to be had for our mortal bodies is more than meat….and the mortal body itself is more important than what we wear upon it.

Luk 12:22-23 KJV
(22) And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
(23) The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.

The false prophet has 2 horns like a lamb but spoke as a dragon. They have the “form of godliness” but deny its power in their “preaching”. We must turn away from such.

2Ti 3:5 KJV
(5) Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

They …the false prophets….do not “confess”….acknowledge…in their preaching that Jesus Christ IS COMING (now) in the flesh….our mortal flesh. They are not looking for this to happen in our mortal bodies now nor are they preaching it.

His eternal life….an age-lasting life…is to be made manifest in our mortal bodies so that we may continue to live here in this earth…..to the point of the redemption of the mortal body and the inheriting of this earth.

1Jn 4:1-3 KJV
(1) Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

(2) Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

The false prophets preach that Jesus SHALL COME (we have all heard their preaching of this) even though their “another jesus” is already here and is being preached via the spirit/breath of the antichrist and not the Spirit of the true Christ. They preach that Jesus DELAYS His coming. Meanwhile, MULTITUDES mortally die while they are still waiting for the Jesus that they are preaching. They are the people of the prince that SHALL COME rather than the people of the Prince of Life who is ALIVE now.

(3) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

The life of Jesus that is coming in our mortal flesh shall be made manifest in our mortal bodies via the power of the cross….the keeping of His “daily sacrifice” …always bearing about in this mortal body the dying of the Lord Jesus. These verses here say it all about manifesting His life.

2Co 4:10-11 KJV
(10) Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

Again, our MORTAL BODIES shall be given life….an age-lasting life which is the life of Jesus who died for us so that we do not have to die mortally. We only DIE TO SIN so that we may have the life of Jesus now made manifest in our mortal flesh. He was dead and IS ALIVE now so that we might have His life now. Jesus IS RISEN. Jesus IS ALIVE. This is a now thing. He already died for us in His mortal body in our place so that our mortal bodies can be given His life now.

Rom 8:10-11 KJV
(10) And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
(11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in yo
u.

But the false prophets (who are earthly-minded) do not have the understanding of the good news and are not preaching it to those who are being deceived by them.

They exercise all the power of the first beast (the “another jesus” …the antichrist) before them. They are working together. They preach a “jesus” who is a wild animal rather than THE Jesus who is the Lamb-slain. They have the power of death in their mouths to keep His life from ever being made manifest in this earth.

The deadly wound was healed. They remove the keeping of the “daily sacrifice” (the Lamb-slain) from those who are listening to them so that His age-lasting life is never made manifest in the mortal flesh of those who are being deceived.

Rev 13:12 KJV
(12) And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

If we through the Spirit (the sword of the Spirit) do “mortify” (slay, kill) the deeds of the body, we shall live. Our mortal bodies shall be given an age-lasting life in this earth.

The deadly wound should NOT be healed as we should keep the daily sacrifice of the Lamb-slain. The “Lamb slain” does not have the deadly wound healed like the false Christ does. He stays "slain"....as we should in His daily sacrifice. If we live after the flesh, the deadly wound is healed. The Spirit cannot give our mortal bodies His manifest life if we do not slay with the "sword" the deeds of the body.

Rom 8:12-14 KJV
(12) Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
(13) For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

The false prophet does great wonders (that is, signs) so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

Rev 13:13-14 KJV
(13) And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
(14) And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

The phrase “he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men” should remind of us Elijah and what was being said of him.

In Revelation 13, it is not the literal fire coming down from heaven in the sight of men but rather the saying that the false prophets (that are deceiving their congregations with great “signs”) are “men of God”. They speak well of the false prophets in front of all men by saying that they are great “men of God” who are preaching to them.

2Ki 1:9-10 KJV
(9) Then the king sent unto him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill. And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down.
(10) And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.

Many are being deceived by the false prophets in the same way Simon the sorcerer bewitched the people of Samaria into thinking and SAYING “this man is the great power of God”. The all from the least to the greatest “gave heed” to Simon and proclaimed him as a man of God….a great power of God.

Act 8:9-11 KJV
(9) But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
(10) To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.
(11) And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.

They show “great signs” and wonders to convince you that the Jesus that they are preaching is the true Christ. They want you to think that they are great “men of God”. They want us to go and sit together with them in their “churches” where the life of Jesus is never being made manifest. No mortal flesh is being saved in their company.

Mat 24:23-26 KJV
(23) Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

(24) For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
(25) Behold, I have told you before.

Why did Jesus mention the “desert” as a place for their preaching of a supposed true Christ?

(26) Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

Because the “great signs” includes the biggest outward sign of them all: literal water baptism. John the Baptist water baptized people in the “desert”.

Literal water baptism is an outward sign (of supposed inward things: “secret chambers”) so powerful in the literal viewing of many that it is being used by false prophets as a "great sign" to deceive many into thinking that the true Christ is being preached by them. It is such a powerful visible sign so as to even deceive the very elect if possible.

The priests and Levites went into the desert (where John was) and asked if he was the Christ. John confessed and denied not but confessed “I am not the Christ”. But the false prophets are baptizing with literal water in order to deceive us into thinking that they preaching the true Jesus the true Christ.

Joh 1:19-20 KJV
(19) And this is the record of John, when the Jews sent priests and Levites from Jerusalem to ask him, Who art thou?
(20) And he confessed, and denied not; but confessed, I am not the Christ.

They asked John: Why baptize with water if you are not the Christ? Why are false prophets baptizing with literal water and are proclaiming here is the true Christ?

Joh 1:24-28 KJV
(24) And they which were sent were of the Pharisees.
(25) And they asked him, and said unto him, Why baptizest thou then, if thou be not that Christ, nor Elias, neither that prophet?
(26) John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;
(27) He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe's latchet I am not worthy to unloose.

(28) These things were done in Bethabara beyond Jordan, where John was baptizing.

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mat 24:4-5
(4) And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

(5) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am (THE) Christ; and shall deceive many.
I don't pay too much attention to loons who claim they are Christ on earth because the next time we see Christ is in the air.

Upvote 0