United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Kelly said:
He didn't have sex for five days or he wanted sex every day for five days? Me so confused.
I think he wanted to have sex but his wife denied it to him for 5 days and so he is suing his wife because of that. This is such a crazy world. :sigh:

Upvote 0

Kelly

Dungeon Master
Mar 20, 2003
USA
Visit site
✟24,334.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'ddie4him said:
I have never seen that anywhere in my Bible. Can you point me to the scripture where it says that ?
1 Corinthians 7: 3-6

3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
I

I'ddie4him

Kelly said:
1 Corinthians 7: 3-6

3 The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command.
Thanks for showing me where that was. My only question is tho, Did she do it to be mean or maybe because of other circumstances. I have heard that quite a number of women don't or won't have any kind of relations during their monthly cycle. If this is the case, Then I think it is her business.

Upvote 0

Scally Cap

GO IRISH!!!
Jun 23, 2004
Baja Arizona
Visit site
✟9,055.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'ddie4him said:
Did she do it to be mean or maybe because of other circumstances. I have heard that quite a number of women don't or won't have any kind of relations during their monthly cycle. If this is the case, Then I think it is her business.
I think it's her business in any event... maybe she was being mean. Maybe the husband hadn't bathed in a week. Maybe he was coming home drunk and demanding sex. Maybe she's feeling a tad under the weather, menstruating or not. Maybe their marriage needs some work. But running to a judge? The guy needs to grow up.

Upvote 0

UberLutheran

Feb 2, 2004
✟20,440.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Holly3278 said:

I keep forgetting. The value of a woman is only three fifths that of a man (Leviticus 27:3-4), and since Eve was directly responsible for bringing sin into the world and spoiling it for everyone (2 Corinthians 11:3, 1 Timothy 2:13-14), women must submit to sex with their husbands whenever their husbands want it (no questions asked, and no exceptions permitted). :eek:

This would be merely ironic if it weren't for the fact that I actually heard a minister say just that in a sermon at a church (not in my denomination, fortunately!). That was before the "God gives the sick their afflictions to test them, so therefore people must not see doctors" part of the sermon -- where I walked out.

So much for, "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus." (Galatians 3:28) :|

Reactions: RJ1 and albez
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RJ1

Jul 24, 2004
✟1,949.00
Faith
Christian
I keep forgetting. The value of a woman is only three fifths that of a man (Leviticus 27:3-4), and since Eve was directly responsible for bringing sin into the world and spoiling it for everyone (2 Corinthians 11:3, 1 Timothy 2:13-14), women must submit to sex with their husbands whenever their husbands want it (no questions asked, and no exceptions permitted). :eek:

This would be merely ironic if it weren't for the fact that I actually heard a minister say just that in a sermon at a church (not in my denomination, fortunately!). That was before the "God gives the sick their afflictions to test them, so therefore people must not see doctors" part of the sermon -- where I walked out.
:eek: Now that's scary!

Upvote 0