Make whole that which is broken, make alive that which is dead.

Dec 14, 2014
Tasmania
Visit site
✟9,949.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Make whole that which is broken, make alive that which is dead and fill that which is void.

Hey all I wrote a wonderful article. Surely this is ok? I always get banned for what I say, I must say it in the wrong forum but surely this one is ok?

Anyway here is the article I wrote I hope I do not offend anyone!

God bless!

The life of Jesus…

What kind of life did Jesus live? He was born of a virgin. This was documented clearly in the New Testament and spoken of in the old hundreds of years prior.
Not scientifically proven and logically this alone is impossible.

Nothing is impossible with God so to hear such words is naturally accepted in the eyes of a Saint. Jesus lived the life of a small child, through his teenage years and right into his thirties.

Not much about his mundane life was spoken of, why? Surely Jesus would have done God like things as a child as he did in the Gospels?

Maybe but surely such things would have been documented? Maybe Jesus did nothing? Who can know what he did? One thing is for sure; God is that is the awesome one, the quiet one. He waits for you to seek him.

Knock and the door will be opened
Seek and you will find
ask and it will be given to you.

There is a common theme throughout the entire bible, from Genesis right through to Revelation.
The theme is this, regeneration.

The breath of invigorating life pumped into a dead corpse.

Do you love all the zombie apocalypse shows?
Walking Dead, Day of the dead, Zombie Land, Resident Evil, World War Z and so on. Fabulous movies I used to love them. The concept was so radical but when you think about it, a diseased human does not become able. Or a corpse cannot walk around with limited human ability. In that respect the context is somewhat discredited, as obvious as that is, it does not matter but still why does such a theme gain so much fame?

Is it because there is some truth to the matter? Not contradicting what I just said but the truth I am speaking of is this. The dead according to the word of God are the spiritually living and the living is the spiritually dead. How can it be? Have these Zombie movies been derived from the bible?

Sure there are a thousand types of fictitious stories out there but why has this Zombie apocalypse batter at number one through the ranks for so long?

What does it mean to be dead? According to the word of God, to be spiritually dead is to be separated from God.

Nekros: νεκρός.
This means dead, lifeless, subject to death and mortal. Noun: a dead body, a corpse.
Nekros is used about 130 times in the New Testament and can be a used in a physical or metaphorical sense.

Matthew 8: 22
And Jesus said come follow me; let the dead bury their dead.

Matthew 22: 32
God is not a God of the dead but of the living.

Etymology, it’s a waste of time but I thought that was something to think on.

Mainstream movies in general constantly use spiritual themes gathered from the word of God. Whether you like it or not the fact is this, in watching or reading mainstream stories you are being brain washed with a misconstrued and depleted theme from Gods word.
I believe such things are responsible for the falling away, in preparation for the man of Sin.

Why did Jesus turn water into wine?
This theme of regeneration, what did Jesus do in his recorded life? The first thing he did is this, he turned water into wine.
Dynamo can do that you say!

No, Dynamo cannot do that. Dynamo would use water and wine; he would do some unseen switch at some point and convince you that he has turned water to wine.

Jesus changed the molecular structure of the water. He had control over ever cell. I brew beer and to brew a good batch of beer takes a number of ingredients and weeks of labour in order to achieve one bottle of beer. No one can look at 23 liters of water and just have it rearrange itself into a new substance. What does this represent though? Why did Jesus turn water into wine?

First off he was helping and serving others who were in need. These people were not in poverty, they wanted a luxury. Jesus was helping a group of people satiate their own desire.
He was not promoting the right for humans to revel. He was being an example.
Charity…

This transition of water to Win is also symbolic to regeneration. Jesus is showing that he can take a thing and make it into a new thing.

In the Old Testament Jesus was called the BRANCH. Wine is a result of the BRANCH.
The fruit of the Vine has a result which is Wine!

Casting out Devils…
Devils are darkness; one thing Jesus did over and over again would be to cast unclean spirit(s) out of people. Jesus would take away the darkness from a thing. If you want to read many accounts of Jesus throwing out Devils, read Luke.
This shows that Jesus not only had control over the tangible but the intangible also!
This was not a direct form of regeneration but in a sense this was a way of enabling someone to become alive. These works would manifest and declare the might of God.

Jesus raised people from the dead. Lazarus was dead for four days; Jesus came by and said rise and Lazarus came out bound in bandages. This man would have had his rotting corpse literally regenerated.

Jesus made the lame walk and healed diseases of all kind. One lady touched the hem of his garment and her blood disorder was healed. Constantly Jesus did acts of regeneration.

Not only this Jesus said things like “Who shall ever drink of the water I give him shall never thirst but the water that I shall him him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.”

“Those who believe in me shall not perish but have everlasting life.”
Finally through all this life giving Jesus did one last thing.
He made his way to the slaughter where they robed and crowned him with a crown of thorns.
He was beaten and striped for what he said and nailed to a cross. He was raised for all to see and spilled his blood.

Jesus was the final sacrifice, the last and perfect sacrifice. No more are animal sacrifices needed for the people.
Not only was he the last and perfect sacrifice but he was slaughtered so he could save the whole world. He died for the Sins of all.

Jesus became death so that we might live.

After three days Jesus regenerated himself as well. Not only did he regenerate everything but he did it to himself as well.

To this day Jesus is the life giver, he has not stopped and he is still regenerating. He is still breathing life into dead things. This is what it means to become a Saint or a Christian.

The Old Testament is packed with this breath of life concept. I will not point out every single verse about new life.

This is one chapter that I love and it is so astounding.

Ezekiel 37 King James Version.
This is Ezekiel’s vision and it blows my mind away when I read this.
Please read it.

Another good example is of Joshua in Zechariah chapter 3.
Please read this.

Constantly the bible talks about a bringing back to life; to being washed with water and with fire.

This is a beautiful theme and it is constantly on the repeat in the word of God.
God is a great God and he is here to wash, purify and refine us.

He is here to make whole that which is broken, make alive that which is dead and fill that which is void.

God bless rich!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBxztg685HY