Madeline Poster Please Circulate To All Your Contacts

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
*PRAYS THE CHRIST a continual protection for this child of GOD,that any attempts to hurt this baby is thwarted,PRAYS a mighty angel is maddies constant companion,comforting her when she is frightened and thinking about her parents,PRAY a great move by the police or the public into the whereabouts of her,in THE CHRIST we must trust and no other,AMEN*

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
consitancy is what the GODHEAD desires

*PRAYS THE CHRIST the unceasing protection for this baby,that a fearsome angel protects and walks with her,rebuking any move against her by satan,may he also fill her with peace and comfort at this most terrifying time for her,PRAY also the police starting making great inroads into maddies whereabouts,AMEN*

woe unto any one who harms this child,id hate to be in their shoes {heavenly justice}

Upvote 0

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
2 a day spot

*PRAYS THE CHRIST with the tears of those related to her that no hurt befalls this creature of GOD,hoping a humongues angel with a face to frighten satan himself is looking after maddie constantly and any attempts to physically or mentally hurt her are stopped in their tracks,PRAY also for maddies mindset that she is comforted by the might of THE HOLY SPIRIT,AMEN*

:crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc:

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
YellowRibbon.gif

Father God, today is National Missing Children's Day. On this day where awareness is heightened, please bring precious Maddie back to her family.

Lord, please protect all missing children; send Your angels to minister to them and to bring their grieving families comfort.

In Jesus' Almighty name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LivingRightForGod

god loves me and has a plan
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2005
birmingham
✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Madeleine Suspect: I'm On Tenterhooks
Updated: 07:09, Sunday May 27, 2007
<H2>The chief suspect in the Madeleine McCann case has said he is still on tenterhooks after police released a description of a man seen with a child on the evening she disappeared.

Robert Murat has strongly denied any involvement in the four-year-old's abduction in the Algarve.

</H2>
1535868.jpg
Robert Murat insists he was not involved

But Murat said he was still in no position to clear his name, as the most recent description of the suspect was so vague that it would not put him out of the picture.
The description of the man seen with the child was only made public by Portuguese police after Madeleine's parents held discussions with prime minister-in-waiting Gordon Brown.
The Chancellor spoke to her father, Gerry McCann, on several occasions and pledged to do everything he could to support the family.
Portuguese police had initially refused to release details about the man, who was seen carrying what was thought to have been a child on the night Madeleine went missing.
Her parents had threatened legal action, but after a meeting between the couple and senior Portuguese officials, the police relented and a physical description was issued.
Mr McCann said the talks had been amicable and constructive, and insisted the sighting could prove significant in finding the four-year-old.
It is 24 days since Madeleine was snatched from her bed at the Ocean Club Mark Warner resort in the town of Praia da Luz.
Mr McCann said he and wife Kate wanted "more than anything" to get their daughter back safe and well.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
they should feel guilty,you dont leave infants alone for 1 second in this wicked world,not 1 second to go out to a resteraunt

*PRAYS THE CHRIST the continual care of this baby of GOD that he may assign the guardian angel we pray for,that he may keep hold of her hand and comfort her in times of doubt and despair,PRAY also a rebuff of satan and any wicked deeds against her,any harm comes to this baby ill leave it a mighty vengenze seeking angel to deal with the perpertrator,AMEN*

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, in our Savior and Lord Jesus, there is no guilt. The McCanns are Your children who have remained steadfast in their praise of You during this ordeal - I lift them up to You and ask that You bring them comfort and relief from their feelings of guilt.

And, Father, through You all things are possible. Bring their child back to them, Lord, please. Reach into the heart/s of those that have her, and convict them of their sin. Thank You, Lord, for watching over her and keeping her safe until she is returned to her parents. Thank You, Lord.

In Jesus' Almighty Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

LivingRightForGod

god loves me and has a plan
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2005
birmingham
✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord please let the parents have some news on there missing child.

I would never ever leave a child on there own. If i wanted to go out i would make sure I take them with me or pay for someone to look after them or ask family.

please lord this is urgent.

Upvote 0