Visit site
✟13,991.00
Faith
Christian
Redguard said:
Shame on me for not having faith....

Neil Frogurt
http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Neil_Frogurt

I was listening to the April 3rd podcast for Lost, and the producers were even talking about this "Neil Frogurt" guy and how he's going to play an integral part of the season finale... or something.

:eek: Wow. I was totally just being an weirdo about Frogurt. I had no idea.....

Upvote 0

gracefaith

Faith...Hope...Love
Sep 26, 2004
Visit site
✟13,991.00
Faith
Christian
Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned that 'zombies' were going to turn up on the show. I poo-pooed this idea but then found this little blurb on wiki about the 'official' diary on the ABC site. http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Diary
The second writer [of the diary]says "We of course are taught to understand the vital importance of children". This statement can create the impression that this person belongs to some special family of human beings, different to the rest, perhaps the result of a medical/social research program conducted by the Dharma Initiative to create some new better society. The fact that he refers to Henry Gale as "brother" could indicate the fact that they are both members of this family who live on the island. This person's comments about children show that he has no real experience with them, as if he first saw children when the survivors arrived. This could mean that members of this society on the island cannot reproduce, a problem that The Others are trying to tackle with their medical experiments on pregnant women, which also explains their general interest on children.

Interesting...This alludes to my favorite zombie factoid: Zombies cannot reproduce by 'traditional' means! Neither can vampires, for that matter. Apparently, the undead are impotent.

Bring on the Zombies then.

Upvote 0

snoochface

Meet the new boss -- same as the old boss.
Jan 3, 2005
San Marcos, CA
✟175,547.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
vegasXtian said:
Ha! Maybe we should send you out for recruiting Lfits... LOL:holy:
If we're going to start recruiting L-FITS, do we have to shave our heads, wear long robes, and hand out flowers at the airports?

Cuz... I'd be up for that. ;)

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
USincognito said:
Did you explain to him that while living is an option, having a life is not? He needs to get hooked like the rest of us? Did you allude to the Hatch? Did you drop hints about Shannon and Boone? Did you tell him about the heroin? What about Stan? ...or was that Steve? :scratch:
I thought it was Scott.

Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
snoochface said:
If we're going to start recruiting L-FITS, do we have to shave our heads, wear long robes, and hand out flowers at the airports?

Robes and flowers won't be necessary, but you will have to tool around in a wheelchair.

Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
gracefaith said:
Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned that 'zombies' were going to turn up on the show. I poo-pooed this idea but then found this little blurb on wiki about the 'official' diary on the ABC site. http://lostpedia.com/wiki/Diary
Interesting...This alludes to my favorite zombie factoid: Zombies cannot reproduce by 'traditional' means! Neither can vampires, for that matter. Apparently, the undead are impotent.

Bring on the Zombies then.
That was meee!!!!

Redguard said:
I was listening to a LOST Podcast last night.

Apparently, there's going to be something having to do with "zombies" in one of the future seasons. :|

If you go to ABC Lost and listen to the April 10th podcast, you'll hear the producers talking about it.

Upvote 0

BenAdam

Pirate King
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2006
Tortuga
✟51,113.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MissVegas

Veteran
Feb 23, 2006
Las Vegas
✟2,763.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
snoochface said:

LOL we could hand out airline safetly fliers....^_^

Upvote 0

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

bumblebee62331

Oct 12, 2005
✟37,794.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
JewelInHisCrown said:
:blush: I know what you mean! ;)

I also think he has a BIG purpose in LOST because obviously someone wanted him alive. He survived being shot out at sea, drifting to shore without being eaten by sharks (he would have been bleeding heaps), then surviving walking around a jungle... :doh: A little unbelievable if you ask me. But I'm perfectly happy, but yeah, I think he has a big purpose. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JewelInHisCrown

Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
United States
Visit site
✟17,252.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Byootaful said:
I also think he has a BIG purpose in LOST because obviously someone wanted him alive. He survived being shot out at sea, drifting to shore without being eaten by sharks (he would have been bleeding heaps), then surviving walking around a jungle... :doh: A little unbelievable if you ask me. But I'm perfectly happy, but yeah, I think he has a big purpose. ;)
Don't forget everybody that beat the living daylights out of him, being able to stay alive after a polar bear almost attacked him as well as a boar.

But we will have to wait and see if he will survive any venom the tree frog he squashed to death might have left in his hand.

Upvote 0

bumblebee62331

Oct 12, 2005
✟37,794.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
JewelInHisCrown said:
Don't forget everybody that beat the living daylights out of him, being able to stay alive after a polar bear almost attacked him as well as a boar.

But we will have to wait and see if he will survive any venom the tree frog he squashed to death might have left in his hand.

Ahh yes, that too! Wouldn't it be silly if he survived all of those terrible things....to be killed by a frog? ^_^

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.