Feb 4, 2012
✟34,547.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I know that it seems like a very childish request and it is probably, compared to many other needs enlisted here. But I am struggling against my need of eating continuously , and it has been a long time. I need also to take more exercise as I am really in a poor shape. It makes my medical conditions, asthma and adenomyiosis, far worse to handle. I lack energy for doing both mine and God's will. I lead, as anybody does nowadays, a very stressful life. The only way I seem tocalm down is eating. I have ordered some cds from Joyce Meyer as she has written about lack of self discipline. I have asked you to pray for my prayer life and someone must have prayed because I am managing a more regular prayer life and it gives me a lot. So why not trying also for physical health? I need my body and God is good! Thank you in advance for your prayers.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,776.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I know that it seems like a very childish request and it is probably, compared to many other needs enlisted here. But I am struggling against my need of eating continuously , and it has been a long time. I need also to take more exercise as I am really in a poor shape. It makes my medical conditions, asthma and adenomyiosis, far worse to handle. I lack energy for doing both mine and God's will. I lead, as anybody does nowadays, a very stressful life. The only way I seem tocalm down is eating. I have ordered some cds from Joyce Meyer as she has written about lack of self discipline. I have asked you to pray for my prayer life and someone must have prayed because I am managing a more regular prayer life and it gives me a lot. So why not trying also for physical health? I need my body and God is good! Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Sometimes people are eating to get "comfort food" and sometimes they are eating too much, from what I have been researching anyway, because they are not getting all their nutritional needs met and their bodies are grabbing for this and that, trying to get what it lacks.

I wonder, therefore, just a thought, if you are eating fresh greens & fruits (we gotta have those living enzymes), enough protein, and so on. I wonder if you could benefit from a good multi vitamin or other supplements. Studies show that those who take them do live longer. Praying you will (if you need to) research on how to eat very healthily, and that you will get all the nutrients you need.

Of course you will feel better if you exercise. It is the number 1 antidote to depression, as all the studies show. Praying you will find the kind that is fun to do so that you will exercise regularly, even if it's just dancing ound the kitchn to music on the radio. That's good exercise, too!

Praying for the will to eat the right things and avoid the junk that is always tempting us in this society.

Upvote 0

Conchobar

Jul 4, 2012
Wichita Kansas
✟7,921.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
1 Corinthians 6:19-20
19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

You house the Holy Spirit! Respect the Honor!
I pray that you are strengthened and encouraged and made AWARE by the power of the Holy Spirit!

Upvote 0

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God loves our prayers, even for our health! I understand how you feel and struggle with similar feelings. God wants us our bodily temple healthy, and He is our Healer! I am in agreement with you! Praying! God bless you. :hug::prayer:

Reactions: Conchobar
Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I agree with the answer above. You could benefit from a multi vitamin. I learned that a lot of times when your body craves something it is something that you are lacking in your body. Or a lot of time yo yo ing......... go two meals without eating and by the third meal you are starving or not eating certain foods, like chocolate or cheese, then O D ing on them. I have found, though not mastered, that if you have a little of what you crave you won't crave them as much. Sometimes you can go to a nutritionist and they can tell by blood test what you are lacking in your body and they can tell you what supplements you need. Anyway, also praying for you that the Lord will help you with your diet and exercise plans that they are successful. God bless you and hang in there. Remember there is no condemnation as long as you are doing your best hang in there and keep on trying. God loves you and understands all you are dealing with. I deal with this kind of thing all the time and fight it because I'm diabetic. Being diabetic for me is so difficult to lose weight because I have to eat something every two hours though only a little bit each time half a banana and ounce of cheese etc I just have to eat because my sugar drops if I don't so it's constantly flip flopping too high too low. Hang in there. :) Prayers for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums