Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My husband and I purchased Animal Crossing the first day it released and have been having a blast with it since. We've been playing largely with one another or on our own but would also like to make friends and play with more people. As Chrisitians, it'd be nice to play with those who are like-minded or of the same faith, which is why we turned to Christian Forums before seeking out others through another forum like reddit.

We would like for it to be so that I play with women solo, while my husband would play with men solo. We could all play together as a group though, which I'm sure would be very fun! If you're interested and willing to play with us, please either leave your friend code below or send me a private message. We can schedule a time to play, that being whichever time works for you and us. If you're looking for any specific items, fruits or flowers feel free to disclose that as well as we would love to share, trade and give gifts! We look forward to playing with you! :wave:

• Friendly
Reactions: Phronema

Littlek

I'm His
Jun 13, 2011
U.S.A.
✟53,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My son and his girlfriend just got me hooked. I'm only on day 2, so my island is pretty boring lol..but we could send each other a code if you want. I am waiting for my house and a few other goodies to be delivered tomorrow...pretty crazy how you have to wait on your mail.lol.

Upvote 0
Sep 5, 2020
Texas
✟31,630.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It has been very difficult for me to find Christians who play Animal Crossing New Horizons. Stumbled upon this page today, after searching the internet and social media for a few days. I am a brand new member to Christian Forums. Will be happy to share my Nintendo friend code with whoever wants it. Happy to find this place.

Upvote 0

LightAngel

Oct 15, 2022
Texas
✟7,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It has been very difficult for me to find Christians who play Animal Crossing New Horizons. Stumbled upon this page today, after searching the internet and social media for a few days. I am a brand new member to Christian Forums. Will be happy to share my Nintendo friend code with whoever wants it. Happy to find this place.

Upvote 0

LightAngel

Oct 15, 2022
Texas
✟7,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Veronica, I just became a member of Christian forums to find someone to play animal crossing New Horizon's with on my Switch. I found your name but it was back in 2020 so I don't know if you even still are a member but if you are please reply, if you still want people to play with.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Veronica, I just became a member of Christian forums to find someone to play animal crossing New Horizon's with on my Switch. I found your name but it was back in 2020 so I don't know if you even still are a member but if you are please reply, if you still want people to play with.
I play but sparingly, but if you want to play i'd play

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Send your fc over. I haven't played in a while so as long as you don't mind my characters messy hair and cockroaches in my house. :hahaha:
i would play but i sold my switch. Just wasn't interesting enough for me

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tryphena rose

Daughter of the Most High
Jun 3, 2019
Idaho
✟46,975.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey guys i've been playing animal crossing new horizons but i recently noticed the villagers do yoga and players can join in on it. Is it still okay to play the game as a Christian?
Sorry, I'm not as active on here as much anymore and just now noticed how many replies this thread had gotten haha! Just to update, I've sold my game and switch a while ago, so no longer play ACNH.

As far as the villagers doing yoga in the square, I'd just simply avoid it. This is what I've done in all animal crossing games, whenever I played. For example, I would never consult with Katrina for fortune telling and would just play the rest of the game as normal. Fact is, a lot of entertainment will have different themes in them and unless it's outright demonic or presenting satan as being a good guy or something, I don't think it's that big of a deal. But of course, I'm not God, so as with everything, pray beforehand. If you feel convicted against doing something, best bet is to just not do it. That's my advice. God bless!

Upvote 0

justaperson1111

Jun 23, 2023
Brooklyn
✟7,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, I'm not as active on here as much anymore and just now noticed how many replies this thread had gotten haha! Just to update, I've sold my game and switch a while ago, so no longer play ACNH.

As far as the villagers doing yoga in the square, I'd just simply avoid it. This is what I've done in all animal crossing games, whenever I played. For example, I would never consult with Katrina for fortune telling and would just play the rest of the game as normal. Fact is, a lot of entertainment will have different themes in them and unless it's outright demonic or presenting satan as being a good guy or something, I don't think it's that big of a deal. But of course, I'm not God, so as with everything, pray beforehand. If you feel convicted against doing something, best bet is to just not do it. That's my advice. God bless!
thank you thank you thank you! I've tried praying about it but i didn't get a direct answer until now so i wanted to ask before i start playing again. I even thought about ignoring the yoga and playing the game anyway but I didn't know if it was the right choice so i waited. But thank you.

Reactions: tryphena rose
Upvote 0