Jun 22, 2016
Ontario, Canada
✟15,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Ladies!
I am a 21 year old newlywed who is looking to connect with other young wives like myself for support and fellowship! It would be nice to have a "pen pal" or two so that we can pray for each other and encourage one another in life and marriage. Please send me a message if you would be interested!

Reactions: Boogeyman07

ValleyGal

Dec 19, 2012
✟114,245.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Divorced
It's great that you want to connect with other young wives. It helps to have friends in the same stage of life that you are in. I hope you will get some responses.

I also encourage you to find an older woman who has been married for a long time, and who shares your philosophy of marriage, who you can trust to keep confidence. Connect with her, let her mentor you in marriage, and let her support you when things get challenging.

Upvote 0

JojotheBeloved

Part of the Family
Apr 18, 2014
✟8,622.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hello Ladies!
I am a 21 year old newlywed who is looking to connect with other young wives like myself for support and fellowship! It would be nice to have a "pen pal" or two so that we can pray for each other and encourage one another in life and marriage. Please send me a message if you would be interested!
I would be interested in messaging back and forth if you like. My husband and I got married one year ago.

Upvote 0

dhh712

Mrs. Calvinist Dark Lord
Jul 16, 2013
Gettysburg
✟34,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Ladies!

I just got married, but I'm not exactly young (I'm 35) and my husband's quite a bit older than me (it is the first marriage for both of us however!). We're not quite the usual couple, but I'll be happy to write if you like (if you're open to not quite the average newlywed!)

So how did you meet? My husband and I had an interesting story. We met here on Christian Forums! (it may be easy to tell who I'm married to by the tag under my name). He was the only one who knew who I was talking about on a topic I posted about (it's one of the few topics I posted on here so it's easy to look up if interested). We met in person later and the chemistry was the same we had online.

We got married after finally being able to move our lives together from out of different states. The North Carolina job market's horrible so things were not looking good when he tried to move to where I lived. So I looked for work up in PA when I could and now we're finally together for good! There's tons more detail, but don't want to post real personal info on an open forum like this (like jobs and what not).

Anyway, we did a paper marriage for now since we had planned on getting married last October, a year after we met, but that got delayed b/c of the difficulty with moving in from different states. We're really hoping that things will be set for an October ceremony this year! Looking forward to it!

Upvote 0